3DXChat Community

TO DEAR DEVS ABOUT NEW HAIRSTYLE (THEY ARE HORRIBLE?)

Aliviax

panCDCA, it is not an "open world" in as much as you cannot move directly from one zone to another, you have to select it. Apart from that, you are re-clothed when you do go to another zone which is downright silly.

And, your comment "Truly, I don't know you, so please don't take this too personally, but IF the hair which there are other styles to choose from is what your major peeve with the game is, then you were looking for a reason to complain" is what you expect from a "newbie." Wait till you have been here three years and seen little change.

The point is that they are 8 new hairstyles that are a ) very similar to each other b ) very poorly made and c ) worse than the vast majority of styles that existed already. Surely, we should expect an upgrade to be not just an addition to the game but an improvement, no?

I freely admit I am a newbie and made no qualms about it. I put the disclaimer in, because on SOME forums some people get all defensive and nasty if you disagree and I was trying to prevent that.

Maybe, in 3 years it will get to the point where I complain. I'm just not there yet. My goal isn't to worry about what I am wearing or not wearing but to have fun and meet friends and people with mutual interests. So far, I have met quite a few and have had a lot of fun. BUT these are avatars, no matter how you look at them. We can make them as life like as possible but in the end they are not who or what we truly look like (in most cases).

That said IF I were to choose one aspect that could be changed it would be the facial features. It's like we all have the same faces and bodies. I would like to see us men be able to have goatees, Van Dykes, Fu Manchus, etc. (I have a goatee in RL). Anyway, that said, I feel those to be minor complaints when in other games I play the choices are crap, but it doesn't affect the quality of the games themselves just how one "sees" themself.