3DXChat Community

TO DEAR DEVS ABOUT NEW HAIRSTYLE (THEY ARE HORRIBLE?)

Aliviax

ok hello tho im a lil mad 

new hairstyles are horrid horrible those devs are lough  in our face big time 

i have never saw  worst hairstyle.

seriously devs tell me its a mistake u accidentaly add wrong hair plz tell me a bs like that maybe i feel a lil better .

not to mention u broke the game ,mountains have no ground n graphics 

to end my post ill say easily with no remorse ur the worst i ever seen . 

ur not even try to make something those hairstyles are a big joke lmao 

ok hello tho im a lil mad 

new hairstyles are horrid horrible those devs are lough  in our face big time 

i have never saw  worst hairstyle.

seriously devs tell me its a mistake u accidentaly add wrong hair plz tell me a bs like that maybe i feel a lil better .

not to mention u broke the game ,mountains have no ground n graphics 

to end my post ill say easily with no remorse ur the worst i ever seen . 

ur not even try to make something those hairstyles are a big joke lmao 

I am sorry.... Worst hairstyle was the super sexy Mop-Hair everyone uses :P

Bsk_jeSPSYiLQykKT1tyEA.png

Yeah, these hairstyles are not really in style. They may work for some warrior princess type or ... I ... can't think of anyone else who'd use them. Anyway. There are many styles on the unity store and there was no reason to choose 8 that look very similar to one another. I mean, I do like one of the new styles but I can't really say that because they are all pretty much the same, except with subtle variations. Regardless, hopefully the next update has some noticeable differences between character customization options, even though my faith in 'development redemption' has seriously waned since that update we had around 2 years ago when the girls got some new stockings. Everything after that has been ... meh. So boys, don't get down and out about it, we don't like most of the updates either. It's just as well to regress back to 3dx 1.0.

Bi-monthly rant completed! 

New styles looks really very bad... You needed so much time for make that cheap shit? 

Why 3dx chat is only one game what still have no pigtails? (awww you didn`t think about it? Well...you welcome!)

I am sure more and more with time about one thing about devs....they dont care...they tired or just too lazy for do game better. Beautiful picture...with awful hairs faces and outfits...thats all... 

The braid might work. There are nice styles in renderosity but I don't know how compatible they are. The game is lauded for graphics but the new hair hasn't matched in a while. Reminds me of Sims hair. Looks awful and yes I'm having some gruyere with my wine.