3DXChat Community

Into the mind of JessicaX

JessicaX

• 3 months later...

i read most if not all 

My unite all ppl dream is far from done  so many times i open dj/party room n some other times sex rooms  but,  n its an important 'but'

i try to bring together both sides the ppl that want sex n the ppl that want to dance chill listen to music n chat n try to balance it .

so personaly i try give the best music by either my self djing or invite others , create a nice light room so ppl dont lag n can have the maximum experience by playing on extreme .

now if ppl want to have sex or dance or chill ...its their decision  

you give the best of you n the tools so ppl can have fun what ever they are whoever they are whatever orientation they have .

Dont forget its a game we are here to have fun etc dont beat ur selfs about names of rooms n what they offer .

For me open a dj room or sex room is the same by same i mean PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

i have my wine listen to music n watch ppl have fun be it sex or dance or chat 

ps: i was getting a lil frustated about tags that were saying live dj mixing etc  but all you ppl here in this thread told me to not beat my self up for this jessica niki torax n many others in short  ;)  and i heard u clear n loud n now i have more fun 

who cares just partyyyyyy ur way everyones way 

• 1 month later...