3DXChat Community

WC Breeds Trolls

Niblette

I have been watching how the forum became over the last few weeks and it was really sad. I didn't want to be a part of it or post here. I cant help thinking that what happened came out of WC. I know that it can be useful but everytime I click on it it is full of hatred I cant help think that allowing it to fester like it is caused this. Allowing people who attack each other consistently and relentlessly to remain in the community will only cause more problems for everyone.

Very strong words, totally agree! Make love, not war :wub:

Just need to help us Gizmo...thank you for responding to the situation though ❤️

I do kinda agree with the OP that WC has become mostly a platform that seems to only propagate and fuel the exact same behaviour we've seen here in the forums. 90% of players avoid it as far as I can tell.

Very strong words, totally agree! Make love, not war  :wub:

Just need to help us Gizmo...thank you for responding to the situation though ❤️

I do kinda agree with the OP that WC has become mostly a platform that seems to only propagate and fuel the exact same behaviour we've seen here in the forums. 90% of players avoid it as far as I can tell.

The Forum seems clearer now thank you gizmo :wub:  just the german troll accs are still on but i understand that its hard to bann them bc everytime you delete one 2 new ones pop up.

If just the ignore function would be more effective here that would help.

Thank you for your quick response to reported content. It appears that the "open forum" tab has been flushed on thread creations that baited harassment to the original creations of a topics. For the sake of

the active community posters I hope there is no more fishing. Cheers to all!!!

Hmmm World Chat has been on 3dx for years. A week in which two rum individuals took over parts of the forum does not prove WC is some kind of Troll recruitment zone. Anybody can troll and many do. Browse the forum and you will see trolling by ex moderators and many other people who would assume they were above all that - happy to provide examples. If anything a lot of the animosity stemmed from localised incidents and not World Chat. I think you rather made a syllogism (I think).

simple fact of the matter is this, people have ips , they may have vpns but they have ips. the admins can see them. if someone is banned from forums and comes back time after time, you ban them in game for a month the first time, then longer until a perm ban. i have a feeling the multiple forum accounts would vanish.

Nikkis idea is good also however i am not sure how they would do that.  as far as wc being the cause, no.  ive been in wc for years, i dont have 400 posts in 2 days like the dirtbags who were banned. the simple fact is nothing makes anyone do anything, they do it because they want to. wc doesnt drive anyone to do anything they dont want to anyways

I kind of agree with what Briana said in another post. i think they should take legal action against them? but i am not sure if that is even realistic, i am not a lawyer or anything.

ohh, btw maybe people would be less stupid if you give us more updates, cause without updates, they are just bored, so they are trolling everywhere LOL. understandable with 1 update every 6 months. There is like 80 pages of suggestions of sex poses and clothes on your forum, you didnt see this ? make a sex pose take you 30 minutes. so come on.

Put aside your laziness, many people quitting. you should at least give us sex poses every months for the cost of your game. so instead to come to trolll everydays here or NC, they will go fuck Betty. seems a good idea, keep them busy with new stuff then they will make love, and not war xD

you should think about this for your business. just saying.

Hmmm World Chat has been on 3dx for years. A week in which two rum individuals took over parts of the forum does not prove WC is some kind of Troll recruitment zone. Anybody can troll and many do. Browse the forum and you will see trolling by ex moderators and many other people who would assume they were above all that - happy to provide examples. If anything a lot of the animosity stemmed from localised incidents and not World Chat. I think you rather made a syllogism (I think).

I Disagree WC has become a Mess seems people log in just to sit in wc and fight, to me when I look in wc, it's like I am watch a reality show, where the people come in and get paid to cause Drama, well if I wanted to see that everyday I would watch TV, We are all Adults, and not saying it's bad for a Person to blow off some steam, we all do that, with reason, But when you come on Daily looking for a fight the same people everyday doing the same dumb fights, name calling and such, and over nothing, then Yeah it's out of hand, I say blow steam, and Let it go, not come in day after day with same school yard BS bringing your friends with you egging you and so you feel like Top dog and attacking Members that don't want to read it all, yes, I know we can block, but, can I ask on here, how much has your block list grown? mine is becoming outragusly long, cause of people thinking it's ok to do this, and now I feel like adding people I know and love, cause they cater to these idiots, I will not cater to these idiots, 

I like WC, good place for a Tank and a bunny or more. Trolls, cyber bullies, call them what they are assholes who shit on everything. Arguing and ignoring sometimes does not work, banding together letting administrators know of the issue i guess works. The internet laws have yet to fully be establish, so i guess for now it is best to just inform administration of their laws being broken. 

you should think about this for your business. just saying.

Pierrouss i accept all of your points and critism....but only my thoughts about what you said:" ohh, btw maybe people would be less stupid if you give us more updates, cause without updates, they are just bored, so they are trolling everywhere LOL! " They are really sick and not BORED! Not understanding of TEAMPLAY ! Helping each other and understanding each other! My thoughs are ...YES there coud be much more CLOTHES POSITIONS ROOMS STATUS! I agree totally....but i have learned here to speak with my mind and that is something new for me! I am not descriptive like i want to be...but staying in front of someone or holding someone and be with some one to communicate with someone in my mind  gives me more for now!

I want Sex positions for all of us!It is really not much to ask.......but FEMALE SKELETON and MEN SKELETON...change in action not so easy!This is a beta.....build! LOL I am talking to much! But  be so nice and think about it, thats all!

MIAUUUUUUUUU

(google translate)

Edited by Rodin

Hi Red Jewel,

You asked about my ignore lists? My in game ignore list is empty and I ignore two people in the forums as their posts are just too obscure - though I end up reading them anyway.

Well yes, World Chat is not always pleasant - as is Local Chat, but mostly is seems boring. Maybe they debate if Low was Bowie's last good album when I'm not around? I view it momentarily, and speak in it maybe once or twice a month -it's just not a part of my 3dx experience. My 'worst' - read best - experience was being messaged by somebody on WC to be told they did not like me (like who cares!")

I think the point I was trying to convey is that for all WC's bad elements it largely doesn't filter into the forum - the brouhaha this week had elements of it, but I still think a lot of it stemmed from localised incidents than WC alone - and the fact that probably the third and fourth strangest individuals ever to have joined the forum were here at the same time. I'd also say most of the bad trolling on the forum comes from people who have no involvement in WC and from people who, if you asked, would say they were not a troll and would probably cringe if they were asked to review some of their prior posts. I'll provide examples if you want! You'd be surprised!

I will not cast assumptions about how & where the trolling started & call it fact. The annoyance I have with this isn't that I have to read it, but that I realize individuals not involved have to report it. Essentially making it look like groups of individuals who generated a problem that have no clue how to fix it. The real world, the internet, world chat & this forum is filled with individuals that generate conflict. In most cases both parties know it creates conflict, but proceed anyway. Having it reached a uncontrollable state. It's released on a public that has to deal with it. Cheers!!!

I agree gizmo, but it's time also to take care of the trolls who have been in the game for a long time and who are the ones spreading the hate and trolling. This place has the potential of being a very positive place if we can just get the serial offenders to stop their nonsense. For the most part we who play this game know the serial offenders. You see them starting fights or making drama in wc and local every day, it's the same people, it's getting old.

Your right. Bigmac needs to be removed. I agree 100 percent

is MILOS  the special sauce on bigmac's in canada.. they seem to go together...Milos talk about the old timers causing this problem.. i have been here close to a year and never saw the forums and wc as toxic as they have been with yulan and sbm believing it was important to win no matter who they hurt...TBH it is time for those 2 to step back look at themselves and find a shoot em up game where they can get the satisfaction of knocking someone out of a game