3DXChat Community

PETITION TO ASK SEXGAMEDEVILS TO TAKE LEGAL PROCEDINGS

Briana

Nitroo is not my friend! I never talked to him, i never read anything embarrassing from him, he is cool,balanced and honest in his answers ! This is what i have read so far from him ! I dont like his taste of music, but thats all! I read only some shit the last weeks from others and you are one of them FLUGSCHÜLER! Be so kind and leave this COMMUNITY and let the people have fun they deserve it! THANK YOU!

Nitroo ist nicht mein Freund! Ich habe nie mit ihm gesprochen, ich lese niemals etwas Peinliches von ihm, er ist cool, ausgeglichen und ehrlich in seinen Antworten! Das habe ich so weit von ihm gelesen! Ich mag seinen Geschmack von Musik nicht, aber das ist alles! Ich lese nur einige Scheiße die letzten Wochen von anderen und du bist einer von ihnen FLUGSCHÜLER! Sei so freundlich und verlasse diese GEMEINSCHAFT und lass die Leute Spaß haben, sie verdienen es! DANKE!

Wer rächtschreibfehler findet darf sie behandeln!

(all is google translate)

sum ppl just dun know when enough is enough, tis sad, true but sad

Achroi, I have great respect for you as a friend, but please don't respond to provocation. I would really really like to encourage everyone to report any post you feel violates the Terms of Use and not to respond in kind to provocation.

Since 2 weeks we suffering personal attacks against us by a registred user who opening many accounts for deliberately causing harms to member users and owner of the forum.

I insist personally in my name and for many others active registred member users to take action and restablish the situation in the shortess delay possible

Greeting

Briana

Hi Briana ... First thanks for your actions so far :) .... second (shows his ignorance lol) ..... How the hell do you sign?