3DXChat Community

Regarding Development

D1SC0STU

1. Create a developer kit that will allow Users to create static content. Publicize this kit to the Users so that they understand what the quality requirements are and how they can create content for 3DXchat. Implement User-created content as much as possible. (And if you don't believe me, you seriously need to check out the other 3D-sites that have significant in-game economies based on User-created content.) 

That is not needed and too difficult. There are a bunch of 3D modeling tools and tutorials. It's up to you to learn how to make, texture, optimize a 3D mesh. Nobody stops anyone to make content for the game now, but you need a lot of knowledge and experience to come up with something acceptable.

• 1 month later...

Finally some voices going in the same way as me , i was thinking to be the only that was thinking this way .

Wizard , you will probably say that doing poses for us is not important or that there is more hétéros than others in game ( typically an hétéro and not prooved reaction )  :P . You do a big mistake cause you count only lesbians or gays , but in your counting , you forget bisex women and men , who would like more poses with a partner of the same sex .

the fact is , LESBIANS and GAYS ( and TGIRLS when there will be a Tgirl avatar ) need poses , so please listen to us .

Riela, the problem with the old site is that every person (even not registered, or even bots) can vote for the idea. So we have a lot of fake votes. Sadly but it's true.

Why we don't close the old site? It has a lot of good ideas but it's not sorted in the correct order (because of bots and not registered visitors, multiple votes etc.)

Pipi - this is Gizmo reply to the site you linked when I asked about it. So not really.

That site is too easy to spoof using session cookies, hell you can spoof it to think you are logged in and vote a bunch if times.

I know I have commented multiple times but again the Devs need to be fair and equal to the LGBT community in terms of poses. There is a huge disparity between the poses for MF/MFF/MMF and the FF/FFF and MM/MMM that needs to be fixed.