3DXChat Community

Payment

bochido12

Forgive my ignorance but I have some doubts I’d like the staff to clear out for me…

I had initially bought a Sex Game Devil Unlimited Access subscription and have now purchased a 360 day prepaid time on 3DXChat, will my credit card continue to be billed every month despite having a 360 days of prepaid time? If so, do I need to cancel my subscription on BMTMicro in order to stop my card being billed every month? If I do cancel my subscription of Sex Game Devil Unlimited Access, will it affect(perhaps cancel it) my existing 3DXChat account?(I noticed the two accounts seem to be separated)

Thanks for the attention!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I`m new  to this game. Payed for 1 month via CC. Is it corect that after one month I get billed auttomatically for a new month to play?. If I unsubscribe via BMT can I still play for the month I payed for or does unsubscribe mean instant lockout?

Hi mobius, you can cancel the subscription renewal right after your payment and you'll be able to play full time :P

Hi There,

This is regarding my purchase of XGOLD

I made a purchase using PayPal at XGOLD MIne. But I find that it has not been credited here.

Questions

1. How long does it take for it to be updated here.

2. There was no option at the XGOLDMine site  to specify the email registered to this game. Since i followed the link from the game to make the purchase, would the email information be carried along with it?

3. What do I need to do, if the XGOLD purchased had been credited to my other email address?

thank you.

Hi There,

This is regarding my purchase of XGOLD

I made a purchase using PayPal at XGOLD MIne. But I find that it has not been credited here.

Questions

1. How long does it take for it to be updated here.

2. There was no option at the XGOLDMine site  to specify the email registered to this game. Since i followed the link from the game to make the purchase, would the email information be carried along with it?

3. What do I need to do, if the XGOLD purchased had been credited to my other email address?

thank you.

Thank you very much SexGameDevil Support Team... Account has been credited and Thank you especially for allowing us to input the email add of the account we wish to purchase XGOLD for. Awesome job.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still waiting for a reply on this from anyone i have in my possession the paypal prepaid mastercard will it work for this game? if i try to use it will my paypal be shazammed because it sex? kinda wanna know before i come to join y'all for the fun i am really looking forward to meeting y'all and exploring the game but let me know if i can use this card! LOL

• 9 months later...

Someone please help meeeee... im trying to buy my new months game time but each time i place the order this message comes up "1.0.298Transient failure.Transient failure.UXP" wtf is that? its not a problem with my bank or credit card i already checked with them :(

do you solved this problem   I HAVE THE SAME