3DXChat Community

Payment

bochido12

Hi, i really want to get into this game, it looks really awesome but i dont have a Credit card and i dont want to get one just because of this game :/, i live in germany and i want to ask if there is any other option to pay for this game for example direct debit or psc or something. 

Thanks 

Have no credit card? You can pay via Paypal, Paysafecard, etc...

Create or renew your account with prepaid card

I had a similar problem in that it would not even accept my credit card because BTMmicro did not like it. Contacting customer support provided the links above.... 

It worked for me through paypal. . Took a couple of hours to process and send the code via email. But it works. There is other methods as well through the drop down menu in the link... Amazon, Debit card, Wire transfer and fax/phone 

Figured i would reply because it was a royal pain  navigating the forums trying to find this info. To no avail!

how do I install the game ive paid with my credit card but it never sent me a link so I can download the game

In your email, you should have a mail like "3DXChat Membership (1 Month) Product Information"‏

It contains your login information for 3DXChat, and BTMicro. It also seems to have the link to members area, but here, http://3dxchat.com/members

Just log in with the information from the email and the download link is right there.. "Download 3DXChat (270 MB)"

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there i ordered a game time for the first time and its says that my credit card is declined i go to local ATM machine and saw that i got billed i opened my mail and i saw this

We are unable to complete your order for: Qty Product  Description                                Price     Discount     Subtotal1   46840012 3DXChat Membership                     EUR 16.09     EUR 0.00    EUR 16.09 During processing your order was queued for manual review by a customer servicerepresentative and was declined.   Reasons for declining an order most commonlyinvolve credit card and address issues that do not allow us to completely verifythe order.  You may contact us via at orders@bmtmicro.com for more information. Please note that your order was declined prior to the credit card charge beingcompleted.   If an authorization was obtained during order processing the authorizationhas been released by BMT Micro and the charge will automatically be removed byyour credit card issuer. If you attempted to pay by Paypal no funds will be taken from your account.  Sincerely,BMT Micro, Inc. Customer Support -----------------------------------------------------------------BMT Micro, Inc. PO Box 15016, Wilmington, NC 28408, United StatesWeb: www.bmtmicro.com  Fax: +1-910-792-1889  EU VAT#: EU826001142Can you help me 

When order fails - doesnt matter if this game or anything else and they manage to bill you then, they usually keep money for few days and return it automatically after.

Since BMT Micro is one of most reliable seller sites on internet, first thing you should do is email them with your order number and ask for reason why it was declined or double check details. it might have been your bank or error at their site.

Worst case you can contact support here once BMT micro returns your money for alternative payment method.

• 2 months later...

when using this link: http://3dxchat.com/members i cant log in, my subscription has run out and i cant log in because it doesnt let me.....using the same email i bought my subscription with last time i tried the "forgot my password button". And all it said was: "There is no account associated with this email address"....this is the same account Ive been using for a month....and this is my second account because my 1st account did this as well, can somebody please fix this

• 2 weeks later...

Look at the email you got from BMTMicro. Its sent by "BMT Micro Orders" and called "3DXChat Membership (1 Month) Product Information‏"

It includes the login details for your BMT Micro account. Use them at https://secure.bmtmicro.com/customers navigate to "Manage subscriptions" and "Check Subscription Status" you should find the cancel button over there. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello, I tried to pay with credit card but bmtmicro declined it. Then I tried to pay via PayPal. Again bmwmicro declined. What am I supposed to do? From Europe.

Edit: I tried to order again via PayPal and it's fine now. This post is no longer relevant.

• 1 month later...
Hello,

Sorry for my English, if I pay a month, after I pay more if I no longer have access to the game?

That would require developers as this game can do to try the game by blocking certain functions for the people who try to attract the world.

For the game, I'm interested but I am afraid of being disappointed.

I try another game that is a pure scam red light center at least I could try before you know whether or not I subscribe.

Again sorry for my english, I'm french is normal lol  :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Someone please help meeeee... im trying to buy my new months game time but each time i place the order this message comes up "1.0.298Transient failure.Transient failure.UXP" wtf is that? its not a problem with my bank or credit card i already checked with them :(

Hmm that message is very odd not even google knows! D: 

I would suggest first scanning your computer for spyware (just in case) and then trying again.. if that doesn't do it then try a different browser.. If that doesn't work then maybe different computer..

Hmm that message is very odd not even google knows! D: 

I would suggest first scanning your computer for spyware (just in case) and then trying again.. if that doesn't do it then try a different browser.. If that doesn't work then maybe different computer..

Nothing works -cries-