3DXChat Community

Don't reply

BreeSummersx

I see Yalun is back to flooding with forums with posts.

Pretty soon he will back to arguing with himself and robT as waggingdog. sometimes I am slow to pick out his maany multiple personalities, but his alt wagging was definitely one of them. He would talk in long block wel written paragraphs as mr.gentleman and aaronxii in the game too.

he has about 5 or 6 personalities he is swtiching around from back and forth that he uses for whatever is convenient for the situation. he's frigging crazy and has a disorder where he has multiple personalities, but i guess you all see that now.

I do really appreciate him posting my firends personal info here in forums too, that was very nice, guess what i told her and she still doesn't care, so you failed again yalun. Again, please stop stalking me all over the games and forums.

as far as what athene said about me, i am not surprised at all, and really have no comment. Athene does what athene does,so there really is not much to say there.

as far as MMXII, it is just another alt yalun used on the game, just igonre his posts and dont reply to them and just report him.

and yalun

Oh shit you nitpicked my post out of nowhere, like a needle in a haystack!!! Dammmmnnn.

"Athene does what Athene does", how would you know anything about me whatsoever if you insta-blocked me when the ONLY thing I've ever said to you was something nice, complimenting your profile? You blocked me for one reason only: I know the truth. Why else? And for you to act like you know anything at all about me (hearsay doesn't mean shit, dude) makes one wonder what other aliases you go by.

Oh shit you nitpicked my post out of nowhere, like a needle in a haystack!!! Dammmmnnn.

"Athene does what Athene does", how would you know anything about me whatsoever if you insta-blocked me when the ONLY thing I've ever said to you was something nice, complimenting your profile? You blocked me for one reason only: I know the truth. Why else? And for you to act like you know anything at all about me (hearsay doesn't mean shit, dude) makes one wonder what other aliases you go by.

Are you serious Athene? grow up girl. blah blah blah jimmyjuice blah blah blah. what is your agenda? seriously, are you getting some benefit from this besides sounding dumb?

don't be bitter i blocked you. your metro sexual boyfriend blocked me for no reason too, you don't see me crying about it like some victim. i just clumped you in assuming you are retarded just like him. deal with it. and from your responses it seems i am right.

now you have sour grapes and want to fling poop, very mature. how old are you 12?

geezuz, poor baby, sad face.

you're a broken record and why don't you 

bag-o-dicks.gif

Are you serious Athene? grow up girl. blah blah blah jimmyjuice blah blah blah. what is your agenda? seriously, are you getting some benefit from this besides sounding dumb?

don't be bitter i blocked you. your metro sexual boyfriend blocked me for no reason too, you don't see me crying about it like some victim. i just clumped you in assuming you are retarded just like him. deal with it. and from your responses it seems i am right.

now you have sour grapes and want to fling poop, very mature. how old are you 12?

geezuz, poor baby, sad face.

you're a broken record and why don't you 

bag-o-dicks.gif

Oh nice, now I know you're Gendry too lol.

Freddy didn't block you, you blocked him. Nice!!

I wonder if you feel as intelligent re-reading what you wrote as you did writing it.

Oh nice, now I know you're Gendry too lol.

Freddy didn't block you, you blocked him. Nice!!

I wonder if you feel as intelligent re-reading what you wrote as you did writing it.

LOL. who the hell is gendry?? haha there you go knowing what you know, hahaha. god you are so lame. don't you have anything better to do than this? you seriously sound like a kindergartner who ate too much glue.

forums just went thru an insane two weeks of everyone accusing everyone of being someone else, and your immature butt wants to start it all up again. GROW UP. I stated MLXII or whatever his name is, is Hawess. But that's obvious and he will admit it.

but you miss victim want to drag everyon eback down into your childish chaos. why do you even care who is who anyway? do you get a free membership for it? your boyfriend's dick will grow above 3 inches? i am doubting it, so just shut the fuck up. my god. frigging magicfox jr. i swear

oh god, wait, wait, oh no ...

.. dies from boredom reading your posts.

bye

bye

bye

MjAxMi1hY2Q1OGViNGNiMzNmODMw.png

LOL. who the hell is gendry?? haha there you go knowing what you know, hahaha. god you are so lame. don't you have anything better to do than this? you seriously sound like a kindergartner who ate too much glue.

dies from boredom reading what you write.

bye

bye

bye

MjAxMi1hY2Q1OGViNGNiMzNmODMw.png

Lol k JimmyJuice fake pics more dude. Block everyone in your path that might expose you for who you are.

Lol k JimmyJuice fake pics more dude. Block everyone in your path that might expose you for who you are.

Haha. that's great athene. way to play 3dx police, you found me out, haha. i would claim you are someone else, but really you being YOU, Athene is actually bad enough and good enough punishment that you have to live with yourself every day.

winner winner chicken dinner!

have fun athene. when you become a grown adult please come talk to me ... actually don't, you are a petty, drama queen moron just like your mom magicfox.

rises from the dead and dies of boredom again listening to athene.

MjAxMi1kMTdhZjlkN2JhNzNiYTZk.png

Haha. that's great athene. way to play 3dx police, you found me out, haha. i would claim you are someone else, but really you being YOU, Athene is actually bad enough and good enough punishment that you have to live with yourself every day.

winner winner chicken dinner!

have fun athene. when you become a grown adult please come talk to me ... actually don't, you are a petty, drama queen moron just like your mom magicfox.

rises from the dead and dies of boredom again listening to athene.

MjAxMi1kMTdhZjlkN2JhNzNiYTZk.png

MagicFox? lolwut

Some people just can't see beyond themselves. lel. Faker.

MagicFox? lolwut

Some people just can't see beyond themselves. lel. Faker.

let's clear some things up athene, and then we can all move on, about how you know what you know, ok?

First of all I never remember talking to you in the game EVER, let's start there. sorry if that bursts your lil bubble u live in, but you are nothing to me. Next, I just looked over my ignore list and sorry, freddy is not there, you are. btw, i iggy who i want and when i want, you start paying my subscription and you can start deciding who i add there.

Soooo. if i have him ignored then it's from him prancing around in a dress as an alt somewhere around 3dx and harassing me, so he deserves to be there. i am not much into conspiracy theories, so i am pretty sure it was your girly internet friend that iggied and not me.

finally, how you came to know what you know. one day someone told me you were talking abou tme in WC, so i took you off of ignore, they showed me the screen shots of what you siad before that, and this is more or less what happened. sirbigmac claimed i was jimmyjuice in WC, and we all know how reliable his information is, and you responded "oh breesummers is jimmyjuice?" and then you went on for about 10 minutes about how i was him. way to go, you are dumbass. congrats.

and this concrete proof of yours, this info coming from the same man who says RobT is Lussian and also speaks russian. I know lussian very well, and trust me robT is not him.

Smacks you across the face 

giphy.gif

RobT is RobT, I am BreeSummers, you are Athene and your boyfriend is gay. Now snap out of it.

this is where you get your sure-fire, fail safe information from:

sirbigmac

then I look around forums just now, and this gendry guy that you also say i am, is actually sirbigmac. so basically i am sirbigmac and and i claimed myself that i was jimmyjuice in WC?? Let's face it, you're really smart and this is the story of how you came to "know what you know". AThene? you're dumb as fuck. seriously.

LOL

move along now child, go start your own thread and cry about stupid shit, and how everyone is someone else until you are blue in the face. 

and by the way, if i am a faker? it has to be preferable to your "real" personality, because it's total dog shit. bye

1353077588546_4817805.png

let's clear some things up athene, and then we can all move on, about how you know what you know, ok?

First of all I never remember talking to you in the game EVER, let's start there. Next, I just looked over my ignore list and sorry, freddy is not there, you are but he is not. Soooo. if i have him ignored then it's from him prancing around in a dress as an alt somewhere around 3dx. i am not much into conspiracy theories, so i am pretty sure it was your girly boy internet friend that iggied and not me.

finally, how you came to know what you know. one day someone told me you were talking abou tme in WC, so i took you off of ignore, they showed me the screen shots of what you siad before that, and this is more or less what happened. sirbigmac claimed i was jimmyjuice, and we all know how reliable his information is, and you responded "oh breesummers is jimmyjuice?" and then you went on for about 10 minutes about how i was him. way to go, you are dumbass. congrats.

this info coming from the same man who says RobT is Lussian and also speaks russian. Athene, let's face it, you're really smart. this is where you get your sure-fire, fail safe information from.

sirbigmac

LOL god you are so fucking dumb.

and this is the story of how you came to "know what you know".

move along now, go start your own thread and cry about drama and how you are such a victim of everyone here and how everyone is someone else until you are blue in the face. good luck athene.

1353077588546_4817805.png

For someone who's bored you really care a lot.

Freddy is Aroen.

Your pics are fake; you are not who you claim you are. Simple as that. I don't need to write a blog about it and your attempt to defend it so adamantly while trying to make intelligible insults as a way of deflecting off of yourself is pretty hilarious. 

For someone who's bored you really care a lot.

Freddy is Aroen.

Your pics are fake; you are not who you claim you are. Simple as that. I don't need to write a blog about it and your attempt to defend it so adamantly while trying to make intelligible insults as a way of deflecting off of yourself is pretty hilarious. 

and you got this information from sirbigmac, you're a genius, really. find my pic here below on the internet and show us where you find it for it to be fake ok? until then case dismissed, and you are a dumbass.

and

Ok so it was Freddy prancing around in a dress that I ignored for acting like a prissy lil bitch. Fair enough. Speaking of fakes and alts. Guess what? Your boyfriend is a fake, a homo and you're a dumb ass  bitch. Match made in heaven, the best to you both. "Simple as that"

Now shut up, nobody cares anymore, at this point you are just talking to yourself.

when you advance past a 2nd grade maturity level Athene, then come back and talk with us adults ok? bye

6cf14acce7b869f3151a684f6800696b.jpg

post-17690-0-37479800-1505427269_thumb.jpg

and you got this information from sirbigmac, you're a genius, really. find my pic here below on the internet and show us where you find it for it to be fake ok? until then case dismissed, and you are a dumbass.

and

Ok so it was Freddy prancing around in a dress that I ignored for acting like a prissy lil bitch. Fair enough. Speaking of fakes and alts. Guess what? Your boyfriend is a fake, a homo and you're a dumb ass  bitch. Match made in heaven, the best to you both. "Simple as that"

Now shut up, nobody cares anymore, at this point you are just talking to yourself.

when you advance past a 2nd grade maturity level Athene, then come back and talk with us adults ok? bye

6cf14acce7b869f3151a684f6800696b.jpg

*rants like a child* "come back at me when you're an adult" lmao