3DXChat Community

Letter to Gizmo

MeiLing

Very strong words, totally agree! Make love, not war  :wub:

ohh, btw maybe people would be less stupid if you give us more updates, cause without updates, they are just bored, so they are trolling everywhere LOL. understandable with 1 update every 6 months. There is like 80 pages of suggestions of sex poses and clothes on your forum, you didnt see this ? make a sex pose take you 30 minutes. so come on.

Put aside your laziness, many people quitting. you should at least give us sex poses every months for the cost of your game. so instead to come to trolll everydays here or NC, they will go fuck Betty. seems a good idea, keep them busy with new stuff then they will make love, and not war xD

you should think about this for your business. just saying.

Judging by this :

wF62kQ1.png

and by :

EtzmTw6.png

Looks like gizmo added a validation for newcomers before first post is possible.

Thanks, that's a good initiative, and will surely help to bring some peace in the current state. :)

PS : On the other hand, the sad part is that it works against the genuine new members in possible need of quick assistance about the game. I know it's not easy to make everything work all around, but gotta think about that too and regularly check in to validate as quickly as possible. 

Edit : I was wrong :P

Edited by Shanti

its always said that before email was sent after joining. maybe he made it harder but thats always been there

Maybe is it now firstly possible to post after a successful validation :)

But well it is only a small border^^

Permanently Banning isn't possible in the current system.

are you sure, i know when i ran forums a few years ago you could ban by ip. you could also search by ip and it would list all forum accounts that used that ip at any time. If these forums dont allow perm banning, these forums suck because the ones i was running could and that was well over 5 years ago

Yes I'm sure because it's only possible to ban a static internet IP permanently but this can be bypassed with vpn :)

For Dynamic IP's needs to user just wait 24hours or reboot the router ^^

But well, let's wait some days and we will see :D

friend of mine has a thing he uses on the facebook game he created. can detect vpns, i should find out what it is. not sure 3dx would use it but cant hurt sending them the info for it

You think they would ban VPN IP's? :lol:

Imagine they do this then is there still the problem with Dynamic IPs and 75% of all Internet users have a Dynamic IP :)

There is no solutions to ban definitely

IP can be changed

Email too

Username too

You can block: countries and domain, but you will block normal users too. This is not what u want. This is not a matter of money but the internet works.

The ways to deal with trolls:

Don't feed them and expose them as such. 

Ban them

It is more a matter of patience and time and don't forget that paid troll exist too....

The messages of the new comers will be suspended until they were approved by the team of the forum.

Another solution would be :

Using group

Until x messages only technical support. For most of new comer need technical help at the first connection or for the payment etc

Have a good day Miss Nique

The messages of the new comers will be suspended until they were approved by the team of the forum.

Another solution would be :

Using group

Until x messages only technical support. For most of new comer need technical help at the first connection or for the payment etc

Have a good day Miss Nique

thank you so much Miss MeiLing