3DXChat Community

Letter to Gizmo

MeiLing

Dear Gizmo,

One year ago or so i have left 3DChathouse, I was looking for a good place where I could have fun, meet nice peoples. I have tested other games, they were not that good. When a 3Dchathouse friend talked to me about 3DXChat, I had come here, read this forum. I have checked the technical support, the open forum. I have found out that there was an interesting communauty. Was it the reflect of the real 3DX? I was wondering but what I have read here made that I gave a try...one month and another then a one year subscription. I will renew for the game is awesome (it has its flaws  :unsure: and its qualities).

What if I have found the topics that has been here since a few weeks: I WOULD HAVE NOT SUSCRIBED. What are these crazy peoples? I would have fled....and never give a try.

As there is no free trial, the forum is your "showcase". Don't let a bunch of fools destroy it. 

Thank you for reading

Regards

And with a little work, you can stop the ability to create new accounts under a proxy server. Maybe even a VPN. OR link forum to actual subscriber account. Those that do not wish to resub can still access the forum. However, an active sub is required to obtain a forum account. That way a ban of the forum account gets a ban of the in game account. Some might be willing to throw away twenty bucks for new accounts but that will quickly become tiresome.

Maybe one way to do this is to make the login information for the forum be the same as the login to the members area of the download site. The only issue with that is that I cannot remember if it is linked to the BMT Micro account info, if so, never mind.

Repeat offenders get an ip ban maybe ah dunno but the forum now is a total joke on the moderators but im sure they will do something because they arent silly and prolly tired of all this childs play. Any new potential players will be put off by this forum where many get to ask questions and then perhaps pay for a sub. Some players are totally having their little spiteful ways here.

Signed.

I think that a flood control should be very useful (eg: max 2 topics every hour; can't reply your own comments; comments limited to [i don't know] every hour; and so on) even if this kind of countermeasure penalizes "standard" forum users much more than trolls.

IMHO we have what we deserve, sadly. This is just the result of what happened during the last week: an unstoppable trolls feeding.

If only people should stop feeding them simply ignoring those people, maybe now we weren't even talking about it.

The more you feed, the more they'll become "popular" and satisfied of what they're doing.

Anyway... a little silence would be good ^^"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRs8gJZLw24

How about this for an open letter to Gizmo.

Gizmo,

Your game is being destroyed by players like RobT and others who are pushing your clients out of the game. There is a new game on the horizon by one of the people who helped you build this game, it's called Limitless. If you don't get rid of garbage players like RobT and many others, I guarantee you that most if not all your clients will go to this new platform once it's available. Heed my warning Gizmo, you need to trim the fat on your platform. It has become a safe haven for trolls and people who just like to spread hate and gossip.

-

Hmm...I really don't want to give you another opportunity to post (believe me) but, I wanna say what I gotta say and that's it for me on the subject. I agree that the (long time) member thats mentioned here can definitely come across as "outta control at times" in the forum and yes imo should definitely be warned. But, let me be oh so clear "you need to add your name(s) to the list of ppl spreading hatred and gossip (and pls leave O... alone)" !!!

As for Gizmo...clearly they are understaffed but, to say that he (or they) are ignoring all of this childish and in some cases grotesque behavior I truly believe is 100% false. I do believe (hope) that he is working on a long term strategy/solution to help lessen the impact of disruptive members in the future. So like I said in a previous posting...until then don't engage and hit ignore in your prefs.

PS: This was to defend Gizmo : ) no one else and "I don't worry about this"...it will b dealt with-I'm out on this topic !!!

I Agree with Eclipse, the childishness is at an all time High, I come to the Game to meet people have fun and relax, not watch people biquer like kids all day, these People know who they are, no need Naming Names, the point is if you don't like each other Block we have this feture for a reason, and if your having a problem with each other and it doesn't involve others take it to PM, 

Like I said before I work in other Game Community,  and what is going on here we would not allow, this would ne stopped and Fast, No amount of money is worth this much annoyance of the Community,

Members and New people come here for information, to see opinion, get to know others better, and just be themselves, in forum we use to be able show who we where, now, it seems opinions = trolling 

There needs to be some kind of guidance set in place here, to uphold the rules of conduct, 

I know I have been told many times they  don't have them Cause over use of power, well there are some good and bad with all things new, and if they over use their power, then get ride of them find community leaders that can make the place flow easier, it can be done I been doing it 5 years now and I DON'T over use my Power, some here know and have seen me, 

I sign this also

this Trolling has to STOP 

Signed...since the thread about moderation got deleted because it got trolled...let's try this one see how long it survives

i'll just try making a sincere appeal...

To those doing it...please stop...I don't really know why you want to do this...it's just a sad reflection on human nature.

To those who feel the need to respond in kind...please also stop...see above.

To sexgamedevil...Gizmo...whoever runs this place...please help -your- community.

Dear Gizmo,

One year ago or so i have left 3DChathouse, I was looking for a good place where I could have fun, meet nice peoples. I have tested other games, they were not that good. When a 3Dchathouse friend talked to me about 3DXChat, I had come here, read this forum. I have checked the technical support, the open forum. I have found out that there was an interesting communauty. Was it the reflect of the real 3DX? I was wondering but what I have read here made that I gave a try...one month and another then a one year subscription. I will renew for the game is awesome (it has its flaws  :unsure: and its qualities).

What if I have found the topics that has been here since a few weeks: I WOULD HAVE NOT SUSCRIBED. What are these crazy peoples? I would have fled....and never give a try.

As there is no free trial, the forum is your "showcase". Don't let a bunch of fools destroy it. 

Thank you for reading

Regards

Signed...every kind of Insult or allegation without proof --> exclusion from the forum. I am so sick of this childish behavior, and there seems to be no other way for some to learn...

I may be a woman Rob  but i do understand that there is 6 or 7 forum accounts connected to 1 poor soul who gets excited when he see's someone has replied to his insane ramblings even if it himself in a different personality answering it.  :)

Well that's nice, I just reported that comment. I am not SBM and he is most certainly not herpes. Now a report for both you and Johnnie... great keep them coming, this is how we clean this forum and game.

So who are you on 3DX hm? What's your real avi name? Cause SBM has no friends as far as I can tell. Yet here you are championing him, white-knighting him to all ends of the Earth, like he's some IMMENSELY GREAT guy. You two MUST be INCREDIBLE friends!!! So who are you? 

Actually SBM has many friends, keep in mind only a handful of people chat on world chat, and the few who attack him aren't a representation of his friends list. I'm a good friend of his and seeing how his other friends are scared to come forward and protect him because the fear the backlash he received, I've decided to make a stand on his behalf since his IP has been banned form this forum and he can't even defend himself against the trolling, lies, rumors and hatred thrown his way here. Besides this post isn't about SBM it's about gizmo fixing this game and taking out the trash. Perhaps if he read wc more often gizmo could finally drain the swamp so to speak. This game and forum are headed for a complete breakdown.

Avoiding the question. Who is your main avi?