3DXChat Community

Missing Male Character Model

Teh

I was playing offline single player mode when the power went out.  The next time I ran the game I noticed the male character model is missing (invisible).  I can see his hair/shoes/genitals, but outside of that he is completely invisible.  I also noticed that the game takes a bit longer to load (most likely due to the missing model).  I have uninstalled/reinstalled the game multiple times, but the model is still missing.  Are there any cached files I need to be removing on my computer to fully uninstall the game and get the model to show back up?  Everything was working fine before the power outtage, and I haven't had any other issues with games on my computer outside this one (may have corrupted something when the power went out).  I have even tried removing the registry entry here after uninstalling (restarted computer), but seems it just reset my settings and did not fix the issue.   Any help is appreciated.

Screenshots:

PIZgGTW.jpg

hST7Czd.jpg

01jJNz4.jpg

Well I don't know which game this is.. but it is not 3DXChat... So not sure you'll get the help you need here lol

The game is the one listed on the main page here called "Juliet Sex Session".  I clicked on the "Community" link at the bottom of that page which brought me here.  Not sure why the site would link here for a community, and not support the game listed on the page.  Do you happen to know where support is provided for this game?  Just needing to get the model back is all.  Any help is appreciated.

It's interesting to see, that some poses of "Juliet Sex Session" are very eaqual to those of 3dx. 

(Cowgirl, doggystyle, blowjob and standing from behind)

And it's the same developer, so my question is, why are those poses not added to the game already? It seems like it won't be too much work to add those in 3dx, or am I wrong?

Just an idea of me, which might lead to faster update? Why reinventing the wheel, when it's already there and just need to be adjusted?

I am bored so I looked up... lol...maybe through this same page where you were at ?

but either "support" or "contact" on top of the page ?

http://sexgamedevil.com/juliet-sex-session.html

Hopefully your problem will be fixed soon !! It does look annoying.

I'll give those another shot as I only took a small glance at them the first time through, and figured the forums would be of more help (similar issues being resolved).  Hopefully this company has some troubleshooting tips that may correct the problem.  Thanks for the reply.

It's interesting to see, that some poses of "Juliet Sex Session" are very eaqual to those of 3dx. 

(Cowgirl, doggystyle, blowjob and standing from behind)

And it's the same developer, so my question is, why are those poses not added to the game already? It seems like it won't be too much work to add those in 3dx, or am I wrong?

Just an idea of me, which might lead to faster update? Why reinventing the wheel, when it's already there and just need to be adjusted?

I have said the same thing from beginning jola, one year ago i tried devs julliet sex session before 3DX and the poses are awesome, why they cant implement those poses in 3DX is s mystery to me, Same company same devs it all there in place already