Do we need a 3DX Psychiatrist?

Lovers

Do we need a 3DX Psychiatrist?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Do we need a 3DX Psychiatrist?

• Yes
    • No
    • psychoanalyst

No, actually. What we need is for people to stop feeding the trolls.

True but its never gonna happen ... every forum they say "don't feed the trolls" ..... never seen it work yet .... haha ....  and just making that statement feeds the trolls lol

No, actually. What we need is for people to stop feeding the trolls.

Bravo perfect idea, let's stop feeding them, it is so easy... Why didn't we had that brilliant idea? Better those idiots troll as playing mind fucking games in the world. Do you know how many people actually did left this place cause of harassment and mind fucking games? I will not say that each troll is also a mind fuckers bit many are... So we feed them, get them blocked so they can't do their shitty games in the world.

Bravo perfect idea, let's stop feeding them, it is so easy... Why didn't we had that brilliant idea? Better those idiots troll as playing mind fucking games in the world. Do you know how many people actually did left this place cause of harassment and mind fucking games? I will not say that each troll is also a mind fuckers bit many are... So we feed them, get them blocked so they can't do their shitty games in the world.

I have worked for another game feeding them to get them Banned, what happens is it get you in trouble messing with them, the best thing is to just block  them and move on, these kind of people know how to work around even being banned, they will use proxy servers , whatever it takes to annoy, sadly they really do get off on these things and the best way is for all to block, some won't and will stand and fight these idiots to the bitter end, and in the end find themselves banned in the process wrong I know, but these Trolls know just how to and what to do to get under a person's skin, and then Bam! Screen shot and report you , like said just best to block and move on

Like RobT Siad no matter what they just keep spawning, this is true and it will never end