3DXChat Community

. Celebrity Look-alike .

JenaMiyu

. i'm sure that we have all gotten this before .

. "OMG, like, you look just like 'so and so'" .

. or ... "Look everyone! It's 'so and so'" .

. && im sure a few of us have played as if we were >.> .

. *cough cough* guilty! LOL .

. soooo, show us! .

. what is your celebrity look-alike .

. give us examples through photos of that particular celebrity .

. && if you have a story, share it with us :D .

. Example! .

. since my avatar is blonde && chocolate, && when i am wearing all pink, i look like Nicki Minaj *lol* .

. but in real life, people tell me or mistake me for Jennifer Hudson .

post-22-0-19610500-1383779472_thumb.jpg

post-22-0-51714200-1383779476_thumb.jpg

Wow Jena you are stunning!

Whenever this dude comes on the tele everyone shouts "It's Rob!". He's the guy from the TV show Medium and has done a few movies, one of my favourites being Dawn of the Dead (the remake). His name is Jake Weber.

post-33-0-99697200-1383813651_thumb.jpg

I also have an Orlando Bloom pirate beard at the moment if you can imagine that too. Or you can draw it on. But I don't look like Orlando Bloom unfortunately.  B)

One of my real life friends keeps calling me Alice, but I think I look more like her actor.. Ashley Greene.. heehee. She's one of those 'can't-watch-enough-twilight' fans though, and imagines a lot of people around her are some Cullen or another.. Alice's eyes are too bright, her hair is too short and her skin is too pale to be me.

Ashley on the other hand.. lets her hair grow, dyes it auburn.. doesn't wear golden contacts and isn't suffering from vampirism.. so we look similar. She's prettier though, of course. ^^

post-51-0-00293100-1383831480_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-63047000-1383831489_thumb.jpg

post-51-0-16132600-1383831497_thumb.jpg

There's not really any celebrities that I can think of that I show a similarity towards, but if I had to pick one. It'd probably be a much less stunning variant of Kristen Bell. I've really only got the smile, hair, and eyebrows but it's not enough for anyone to ever pay me that compliment, "Hey you look like Kristen Bell!" Haha, I can't imagine being confused for someone famous. That'd pretty much blow my mind.

Your similarities are all really cute though, and cool thread idea Jena. :)

post-95-0-99843500-1383854889_thumb.jpg

Quite the fun thread Jena :)

I can't think of a celebrity I look-alike but I do have a little story to share.

I shared the same RL name of the singer of a popular band in Québec. 

*take my storytelling tone... cough cough...*

It was a few years back, when I was living by myself in a appartement in Montreal. At that time I was a line cook working late shift and I would come home late and sleep like a log sometime because of the consomption of alcoholic brevage. So I don't need to say that I was sleeping like a rock. On a week day out of nowhere, still way to early to have visitor, my door bell rang one time, two time and then a third time... By the time of the second rang... I was just getting rip of dreamland, the mind still foggy and wondering what the hell is happening and who dare wake me of at that time. So I wrap myself in a blanket, didn't even took to time to get dress properly and I answers the door by opening just enough to see the guys.

And then in a nervous voice and quite unsure he ask me this : Does (my name), singer of that "popular band" live here ?

I simply answers in a really stoic voice : no, you got the wrong (my name) and do you real knock at random (my name) hoping to find the right one ?

He just got embarass and left right away... I was just astonish of what just happen. I was like : Meet mister Stalker... lol

I closed the door and went back to sleep still wondering what cross that guy mind and how awkward the whole thing was. 

Note : Obviously the whole episode happen in french so some detail might be lost in the translation. :)

Great thread Jena!  This should be fun.  

Since high school, I get called "Ferris" a lot in reference to Matthew Broderick's character in Ferris Bueller's Day Off.  Below is a cap that is really a lot like what I look like when my hair is longer.  I usually cut my hair shorter now, so I get the less flattering association to Jon Cryer  :P

qwwplj.jpg

o now this is gonna be fun ...

apparently i get told i have legs like a barbie doll ( not that thin, but long ) , a smile of sophia laureen ( when she was alive that is) and hair well, not sre its worth talking about ...

To me i look like me and i love what i look like .. 

but to my mirror some mornings i look more like ....

post-118-0-74288100-1383874189_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JeanetteVoerman

a lot of people and co-worker tell me i look like this actress (Sarah Wayne Callies) mainly when she play in the walking dead.

NEyuG7X2U1i2BC_1_1_zps7836dc13.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Back in high school I used to get asked a lot (mostly by little kids) if I was Johnny Lang. Even signed a couple autographs for the ones that just wouldn't let it go. Now, 16 years later, I've been told I look a bit like Charlie Hunnam, but a bit skinnier and with short hair... :)

post-463-0-82563300-1390462757_thumb.jpgpost-463-0-30958300-1390462775_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...