3DXChat Community

system

Nique

getting new puter want to make sure video card will be good enough... need help from the people who know this stuff.. ty

• AMD A8-8600P APU processor
    1.60GHz

• 8GB system memory (expandable up to 16GB)
    Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work

• 1TB hard drive
    Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of video and more

• Tray-load DVD-RW drive
    Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats

• 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wireless LAN
    Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet or wirelessly connect to a WiFi signal or hotspot with the 802.11b/g/n connection built into your PC

• AMD Radeon R6 Graphics

Wilps that is an integrated Graphics chip. So getting that lappy I'm guessing it is youre stuck with that graphics chip. You could get better.

Youll prolly be able to play games but on low settings, what is your budget?  Personally id get a better pooter than that but I don't play on a lappy :P

Radeon or Nvidia or doesn't it matter? Important things to make sure is:

1. Power Supply is big enough
2. Check cabinet has room for it
3. Motherboard with matching graphic slot(PCI Express 3.0 x16 example)
4.  It has high Core clock(MHz) on graphic card

Wilps that is an integrated Graphics chip. So getting that lappy I'm guessing it is youre stuck with that graphics chip. You could get better.

If it's laptop it's probably better buying a new, even if wasn't integrated since parts for laptops typically cost more.

add 99 bucks and

•  AMD FX-6300 3.50GHz / 4.1 Turbo 6-Core | 1 TB 7200RPM Hard Drive | AMD 970 Chipset Gaming Motherboard (Not Generic Motherboard)
  • ✔ 8GB Gaming Memory DDR3 1866 MHz with Heat Spreader (Not Generic Memory) | 24X DVD ±RW Optical | Genuine Windows Professional 10 64-bit
  • ✔ GTX 1050 Ti 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card | 1 x DL-DVI, 1 x Display Port 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0b | 9 x USB (7 X USB 2.0; 2 X USB3.0)
  • ✔ Wi-Fi Ready | No bloatware | Free Keyboard & Mouse | Monitor Not Included | 430 Watt High Performance Power Supplies
  • ✔ 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA

Send you the link by pm

build your own. 

This pc will eat up and spit out the specs you mentioned. It's nice. Cheap, pretty small and portable for lan parties. upgradeable for future core upgrades n stuff. . Will be able to play 3dxchat on high settings no problem. Just gotta spend a few hours putting it all together. But that is kinda fun and educational. Once you build your own there is no going back!

DVD player can be picked up for pretty cheap. 10-30 bucks.   Same as a a harddrive. Can pick up a 2-5 terybyte one down the road when bestbuy has a sale on their seagates. they  are cheap now.  SSD is way to go though. Well worth it to have your fav games and operating system on it.   Will most likely need a wifi card or dongle to. They are cheap though as long as your not trying to get through a metal sided garage or something.   But for 400 it is one badass little rig to get ya started. Better then any prebuilt you could buy. 

Shop around. There is also some really good back to school sales going on right now to. 

They got some killer budget builds on pcpartpicker and its amazing site for finding the cheapest stuff as well as seeing if its all compatible. 

https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/

As far as putting it all together. a few hours researching on youtube and your good to go. It is not as hard as poeple make it out to be. Easy peezy

Nymph knows what she is talking about ... def should get the 1050 or better graphics card.....like MeiLing suggests.... well worth it .... 

its not that hard to build your own.... I wish I did that a couple months ago -- I wound up upgrading some things after buying a pre-built one ......

good luck!