3DXChat Community

Death to the Male Operated Female Avi

Hawess

The day it will be done I will quit definitely this game...oh yes, till now i could consider it's the case.The way it going I will never comeback .So tired to have to justified myself in game why I roleplay as I and by using 3 different avi's .I tried to xplain at so many players around me why I was in roleplay, but after what I see and read, it still having judgment on us roleplayers we are or rather mindplayer as many have fun to say for what we do. so, better stay out .

There is a line between when ones own wants take precidence over anothers.

For men or women who wants to 'roleplay' with who they choose and are denied because someone elses wants superceed theirs sounds like the position your advocating.

You may leave, but there are many who don't come to 3DXChat because their sexual fantasies are infringed on.

Simply put, a straight guy or girl who doesn't want a pretend guy or girl to engage with in sexual fantasies should be able too do so.

Many have returned to the older worlds because of this.

it's fun to read all this posts specially about all this men that demand a verification of someone that is a female because if she is not a real female his game is ruined because he is a supa dupa macho straight guy!

eeehmm!? w8 a minute here, can you verify to mi that yer a supa dupa macho straight man?, how do I know ye havni been arse focked ever before? can ye provide prove of that?

And if ye are that supa dupa macho straight guy how do ye know ye are one if yer never tried to be arse focked?

And most strangely this supa dupa macho straight guys are in mi own experience the first ones to want to fock a lass in where?  exactly her arse!   

OBS! I'm not saying all are same, but in mi experience most of this supa dupa macho straight guys are. as I sed in mi experience.  so get doun from yer high horses n play the game as is, or find sumit else to play instead of pestering people with yer whining.

Now about Honesty, tis sumit everyone want, including mi, but most can't handle it, n that's a truth, either "we" unable to cope with it or "we" just don't want it.  I've had this discussion with some others, most say and want Honesty, but they rly don't, because they want a diplomatic answer, Honesty is pure and harsh, putting it in a diplomatic way is hypocrite. and if some one tell you "you could have said it in a nicer way", then that person is not ready for Honesty, and of those there are many in game and out in the wide world. aye, the damn thing hurts to get it op yer face, but if ye ever have gotten an honest answer from someone, got hurt for it, didn't it feel better later knowing that "shite, that hurt but now that I think about it he/she is right". if you haven't then yet again yer not ready for Honesty.

We tend to blame others for our mistakes and faults, but do we ever stop by the mirror and look at our selves and ask us the question, am I rly honest to me self?  because in the end that's where all about honesty starts, with yer self.

Thank you for the word.   :)

aye but honesty is not a matter of political correct or nae, honesty is simple, direct, harsh,  I.E:  Q- "do I look fat in this dress?"  A-"Yes"

see simple, it's not meant to be mean, it's meant to be honest and truthful from the viewers point of view, if ye dun want and honest answer for wot ever reason ye have, dun focking ask for it then!   

hahahaha