3DXChat Community

DJ Appreciation thread

jaded

DJ appreciation thread.... Would like everyone to thank their favorite DJ. The choices are DJChilles, DJMikey, DJGene, DJSpyrousss and last but not least DJNolua. 

I personally would like to thank DJNolua for playing my favorite mix.  To all DJ's thank you all for your great music and time.

Guest jowie

indeed some great dj's , but yesterday there was DJNolua , and i loved it from the first second till the last second .some great vibes .

I will not talk about my preferences, but I will say one thing, thanks to all the DJs that they delight us with quality music and of course special thanks to my friends for DJs:

etfnyo5epfsgaedrcfzgq3m1p74zgeneci1sa.pn

etfnywdjkbw1ywdiqjaga3keciose.png

armin-van-buuren-armin-only-the-dj-saves

Dance more, drink slow :huh::o

Is this the right way for enjoy a party?

I thought the other way around is the best :D :lol:

Nice post Bro, thank you :)

Guest Eddster

I'd like to hear the dj's with a mic and do actual mixing before I can comment on current integration. Promotes too much auto piloting. But for the sake of conversation, I pick whatever plays the least amount of trance.

I like to Thank Gene. Some of the mixes he has played in the past where so full of energy that they drove me insane and to dance in real life, one got me so enthralled I grab some random guy on the floor, did a small RP of making out with him then told him to follow me to the back, didn't even notice his Girlfriend standing two foot away, derp. He has taken the podium a lot more than others since I been here and Gene I love you BUT please never play Reggae again, PLEASE, just let me or some one else that knows it more do it.  Also the rest of them are amazing and each one does it for free, spending their own resources to do so.

I'd like to hear the dj's with a mic and do actual mixing before I can comment on current integration. Promotes too much auto piloting. But for the sake of conversation, I pick whatever plays the least amount of trance.

You was never to a party Event with theme songs or song wishes?

Or never in the club when a DJ stream live wishes?

I think my sexy german voice want no one hear :D But I edit my own Voice Sampler, but when you want then soon with Micro :lol:

The drunk voice... omg :wacko:

Guest Eddster

You was never to a party Event with theme songs or song wishes?

Or never in the club when a DJ stream live wishes?

I think my sexy german voice want no one hear :D But I edit my own Voice Sampler, but when you want then soon with Micro :lol:

The drunk voice... omg :wacko:

Oh, I have been to a few of yours Achilles! I definitely think you are my favorite just because it seemed like you were mixing at some points and taking live requests. Throw in a live mic and we have something. Current system most DJ's use is not so personal. If it was the way of choice, you would see auto playlists in every club across the nation. and those that do it are empty or no longer in business.  ;)

Oh, I have been to a few of yours Achilles! I definitely think you are my favorite just because it seemed like you were mixing at some points and taking live requests. Throw in a live mic and we have something. Current system most DJ's use is not so personal. If it was the way of choice, you would see auto playlists in every club across the nation. and those that do it are empty or no longer in business.  ;)

Ok I agree :) I have today order a new Micro ^^ :D  And now I use Beatport for upload my mixes (thank you Nolua for the Tip)! Bad is, Beatport have a 25 songs Limit for a Mix, my mixes mostly much longer and a need rework this for a short Version <_<

Bad is also that I can share this mixes only when I pay the songs at Beatport. Soon I do this but now all my songs off Google Play Music, after the Upload all mixes only for listening :(

I hope tomorrow is the first uploaded, then I post a link :)

Edit: first is done... Isn't the best of me but I upload soon more :)

http://mixes.beatport.com/mix/chill-out-trance-v3-5-mixed-by-djchilles/177954

Edited by Achilles

disc jock·ey
noun

1. a person who introduces and plays recorded popular music, especially on radio or at a disco.

The point of people doing this in 3DX is to entertain others, yes very few of us our own mixes, it is simply impossible to do so, more myself when I stream 2-4 hours a day. Thank you for trying to over complicate a simple thing. 

Guest Eddster

disc jock·ey
noun

1. a person who introduces and plays recorded popular music, especially on radio or at a disco.

The point of people doing this in 3DX is to entertain others, yes very few of us our own mixes, it is simply impossible to do so, more myself when I stream 2-4 hours a day. Thank you for trying to over complicate a simple thing. 

Going for a literal definition is reaching. In any case i'll bite. You are pretty much saying SkyFM does your job just fine and we don't need you. If you don't see the difference between SkyFM and a real DJ then i'm sorry. You are missing the point completely. A real DJ mixes and uses their voice to amp the crowd and get them into it.

Obviously Achilles understands where i'm coming from. A DJ unable to handle criticism is not meant to be in the spot light.

That's pretty cool Achilles, can't wait to hear more. I wanna hear a techno mix if you can!  :D

Going for a literal definition is reaching. In any case i'll bite. You are pretty much saying SkyFM does your job just fine and we don't need you. If you don't see the difference between SkyFM and a real DJ then i'm sorry. You are missing the point completely. A real DJ mixes and uses their voice to amp the crowd and get them into it.

Obviously Achilles understands where i'm coming from. A DJ unable to handle criticism is not meant to be in the spot light. :D

I agree with them! Stream a DJ mix of a other DJ isn't very honest and we should this real dj of the mix appreciation only! And not the member whose play this. I stop with stream of other djs mixes and in the future I stream only live or my own mixes.

Yes I can mix techno, what kind of techno? :) Soon I Upload to Beatport the second Part of my Trance set and my Classic Club mix :) Now I plan that I order all wishes for the Dubstep Event on Beatport, then I can Share this mix after :D

What think all other members of 3DXChat? Should we let stream only real DJs and self mixed Sets with music wishes of member in 3DXChat or is this not matter?

For me do SkyFM a good job and I think the real DJing was in the past always special when we bring wishes of member in 3DXchat or planing a Individual Event with self mixed sets. I have a bit the feeling this isn't now important since we let stream payed Mixes of other DJs!?

Hey can't wait to get in and chill :D Let me know if you're looking for a good live mix dj :)

Nice set :) Really Cool! You have a Homepage?

Why go backwards?

Right now what I do is honest, DJs put their mixes out there for sale so people can listen to them. I purchase them and stream for people about 2-4 hours a day, post song titles while doing so and link all the mixes on the forums. You can not get a live DJ of the same quality to do this for for free nor for the amount of funds it takes others to simply buy top rated mixes. Also every one hates SkyFM, part of the reason I get PMed so much asking when will I stream again.

If you go with the rule only live mixes the quality and quantity will go down and you will have a world of people being drawn out of the game further into smaller circles as it evolves even more, people will do just like on SL and start making their own private stations. That is my opinion on the matter.

Hey there!  I'm a noob so I think that's why the little links are not working (that or blame IE!)  My soundcloud profile is https://soundcloud.com/musesounds.  It's recorded now but I just stream to file and post it :)  I'm live mixing and broadcasting to the net 3-5 times a week....2-3 hour sets :)

I got one tonight at 9pm EST you can hear live at http://streams.centralsocial3d.com:2199/start/dj_lulu if you are interested in checking it out...tomorrow at 9pm EST as well :)

Thanks!

Why go backwards?

Right now what I do is honest, DJs put their mixes out there for sale so people can listen to them. I purchase them and stream for people about 2-4 hours a day, post song titles while doing so and link all the mixes on the forums. You can not get a live DJ of the same quality to do this for for free nor for the amount of funds it takes others to simply buy top rated mixes. Also every one hates SkyFM, part of the reason I get PMed so much asking when will I stream again.

If you go with the rule only live mixes the quality and quantity will go down and you will have a world of people being drawn out of the game further into smaller circles as it evolves even more, people will do just like on SL and start making their own private stations. That is my opinion on the matter.

I would live mix for you guys :) I'm not Tiesto but I"m offering :)

Personally I have no issues with the DJ's taking songs and tracks they get off a legal source, using a mixing program or even WinAmp and playing them. Live playlists from websites are cool don't get me wrong, but each person has a particular style and letting them queue a few songs and play them is awesome if you ask me. So what if a mix belongs to another DJ, as long as they share who it is and I know I am not phased.

Where is a REAL DJ going to come and DJ in a sex game anyway. You will not find the likes of Tiesto or Avicii etc in here. If you have a few good DJ's whether they live mix or not, let them play. I preferred them to the live radio mixes. Achilles, Nolua, Gene etc, you all did an awesome job. Bring that back.

Well of course I have a favorite DJ and he knows who is .. I would so much like to have the dj's back, they brought a little special something to the night club or where ever the were doing it. I for one did not like hearing that music all day, was rather boring and well not unique.

djMiKeY, djChilles, djGene, djSpyrousss, djNolua - come back.. we need your mixes and your unique spins.

Well of course I have a favorite DJ and he knows who is .. I would so much like to have the dj's back, they brought a little special something to the night club or where ever the were doing it. I for one did not like hearing that music all day, was rather boring and well not unique.

djMiKeY, djChilles, djGene, djSpyrousss, djNolua - come back.. we need your mixes and your unique spins.

Why come back? :huh: Gene have stream last time and Pierrbro too, we are not away!

The DJs can stream when she want. But I want that all honest about mixes of other DJs and of course not only mixes of other DJs, my wish is more individual music for the members of 3DXChat, theme music for parties and maybe music wishes :)

The DJing isn't for set herself in public or stream only his one music taste, it is more for make the members happy in the Game!

We have this much music threads here in the Forum, why not this Music when the members this want :)

For my self, I prefer soon more and more my own mixes. I think when I stream DJ Sets of other DJs then is it the same as VirtualDJ Radio and for that, nobody need a dj or me.

I know that my mixes are not perfect or really good, but its a part of me and mostly with music wishes from members of 3DXChat! But I can't stream all days a new Set of me, a DJ set is much work before with prepare the songs, set the cues, search points for Effects, it isn't only setup a playlist, press play and mix the songs a bit.

I do this gladly but of course only when I have the time ;)

VirtualDJ Radio is for the Member with the wish for more DJ mixes and more DJs in other timezones :)