3DXChat Community

my boobs on the game constantly glitch along with every girls! how do i fix this!

kassandrajhs

Hmm. It's normal that your breasts are doing this, when you changed a location. It's part of the loading process, but it's just for a second or two. Normally. 

Doesn't the place load then? If it loads, but is empty check if you got all updates for the game. This would cause empty areas.

Hmm. It's normal that your breasts are doing this, when you changed a location. It's part of the loading process, but it's just for a second or two. Normally. 

Doesn't the place load then? If it loads, but is empty check if you got all updates for the game. This would cause empty areas.

how do i do that...i just downloaded it 2 days ago.

If you just downloaded two days ago, then you already have the most recent version.

I'm no expert, but it sounds like your graphic settings for the game might be too high  for your hardware to work optimally.

Try this: After you log in, press F1 to open the Settings dialog box, and change your graphics settings to Low. If that does not improve this specific problem, then you might have to contact support directly.

If that specific problem improves, but the overall quality of the graphics is worse, try each level one at a time to see which setting works best for your computer.

HTH