3DXChat Community

Nothing 'Saving'

Ariamma

Are you logging out right after you did the changes in your outfit or furniture? (either from the character edit screen or home editor screen?) If so, then it really would not save. I experienced doing so before when I was editing something with my character. Logging out straight from the character edit screen would not save the changes. What you do to save the changes is that you should at least go to a public area first (e.g. Night Club) before logging out in order for it to save.

That is very odd. Does the program remember your info if you tick the remember me? Or do you need to do tutorials every time as well?

Perhaps your 3DXChat folder in C:\Program Files (x86) is read only? Though it uploads your apartment and clothes info to the server once you enter public area.. So it sounds like the server is not saving your stuff.

Should try the customer support.. :/

That is very odd. Does the program remember your info if you tick the remember me? Or do you need to do tutorials every time as well?

Perhaps your 3DXChat folder in C:\Program Files (x86) is read only? Though it uploads your apartment and clothes info to the server once you enter public area.. So it sounds like the server is not saving your stuff.

Should try the customer support.. :/

Yes to the first part of your statement.  I do not know about the 2nd part....great thinking Rochi...will look into it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have this bug, but only in Home 2 of one character. My other 5 homes can all be edited and saved without any problem. But Home 2 of one character just will not save any changes made in the Home Editor.  

I tried removing the Read Only attribute from the 3DXChat_Data folder, but that doesn't seem to work. 

Does anyone know which file the home data is in? Maybe changing the name of that file and letting the game generate a new copy will help.