3DXChat Community

HUGE problems with game access!

DobrbIy

Hello, dears!

I have a problem with game access. 2-3 days ago I have reinstall my Windows. Usually I connecting the game as "Remember me", without entering pasword. Sometimes I use function "Forgot password" for restoring password. The restoring letter came from adress: juliet@3dxchat.net.

Alas, I can't restore my password several days. I send request "Forgot password" 3-4 times every day, but after I fill out the form, nothing happens. The letter isn't came to my adress. The thing is, I try to restore other passwords at other sites and they are came to my adress. I check folder "Spam" every time, but it's empty.

I never change my password. It's standart one, that came to my adress at first time. I joined to the game in 2015 and this letter was deleted during the time.

Please, can You help me, because I can't play the Game (I don't remember password).

My e-mail adress is DOBR9IC@yandex.ru

With best wishes, SherlockHolmes.

P.S.: The website have no image of lack of notification after my restoring password request.

I try to contact witn Support Team to, but I can't send the form. It goes a mistake: "Something went wrong. Please, fill in all fields and check them for any mistakes or errors". The funny thing is that I fill all fields correctly, but it isn't help to send request.

All of the outgoing e-mail activity on 3dx servers is currently broken due to Cloudflare security settings, you can't do anything about it until the devs notice the issue and fix it.

Thank You, Alex. I suspected something like that, because site wasn't notified about sent messege. The final page at "Forgot password" is always empty.

...Cloudflare security settings...

Can You explain the mean of this term? If I get You right, this means that all e-mails includes in some cloud. This cloud have the goal: send auto-mails at several topics (such as: "Forgot password") and something goes wrong.

By the way, I wrote to Gizmo, may be he can do something.

This cloud have the goal: send auto-mails at several topics (such as: "Forgot password") and something goes wrong.

No, Cloudflare is a CDN service that hides the 3dx servers behind a distributed network of proxy-servers which take care of delivering the traffic to end users, protect from DDoS attacks and so on. It has various security settings, one of which is currently disrupting the outgoing content.