3DXChat Community

After 3 years I guess the time has come and our voices MUST be heard!!!

JuicyJina

• 2 weeks later...

We have to remember this. 3DX is 3DX. And the stress that 3DX has to deal with? Their main headache?

Is GAMERS!!

Like seriously, you really don't have to be here. If you purchase a game from Game Stop and you go home and play it and don't like it? Do you call the makers of GTA V and demand they modify it for your own personal preference? No.

That's just one example. However, 3DX is not like that. This is what you call an MMO " Beta. "

Beta basically means that this game will always be in a mode of TESTING. The business savvy person says " Shit, they'll pay to play anyway even though this game really is still being TESTED. " That's what BETA means, and due to the ignorance of many on what Beta even means, they'll complain and demand this and that..

3DX is in BETA...it's not even COMPLETED YET!!....but why not make some money in the process.

SpicyBrilliantEgret-max-1mb.gif

It wasn't in beta at is beginning idiot! And we had lot more update as today, beta is an excuse to not progress in game? Are you completely lost or what? non sense

No ,the main problem with 3dx is they fully put the game in beta than only putting the upgraded game extension exclusively in beta moron

Encore une fois té a coté d'la track pis tu parle pour rien dire mon innocent

j'ai pas besoin de partir 10 topix d'affiler pour me faire valoir ou me donner du prestige , 2 lignes me suffise.

It wasn't in beta at is beginning idiot! And we had lot more update as today, beta is an excuse to not progress in game? Are you completely lost or what? non sense

No ,the main problem with 3dx is they fully put the game in beta than only putting the upgraded game extension exclusively in beta moron

Encore une fois té a coté d'la track pis tu parle pour rien dire mon innocent

j'ai pas besoin de partir 10 topix d'affiler pour me faire valoir ou me donner du prestige , 2 lignes me suffise.

Hawess you'll better read it a second time to help you put that in your birdhead!!!

First of all I thank everyone of you fro participating in this thread and I totally respect all of your opinions.... but lets get things straight:

First of all the game should be in levels for example im a new player so i start at level 1 and every level should have certain things to unlock which will encourage us to play further.

Second. This game will become more successful and pour in more income into the devs pockets if they create a 3dxstore with user created content, that way me and all the other +1000 players will pay a little extra more for some gold and by which will create levels in the community (ex. Poor, Mid, Rich) and in that way people will keep coming everyday for the gold and have some fucking motivation to develop their character. And oh the market will keep the devs from working on content updates, all they have to do is major updates and bug fixes.

Third. At least they should allow us to buy the yacht, stripclub, love island and all that and open them for decoration just as our rooms and that can hold off boredom for some time.

Forth. Maybe a face recognition system that can sculpt the face of your character to look just like you using the cam or a pic (i have seen this in bullshit games so i dont think its hard for 3dx devs)

Fifth. In-game offline/online inbox system or connect the forum profile to the game account in a way that we can read, reply and save messages from inside the game. 

ALOT OF IDEAS GUYS BUT NO ONE TO LISTEN

SKYRIM FTW!!!   hahaha   

Ok well I have t agree here somewhat, considering the physics parts that you already have working in many ways exceeds the Bethesda Skyrim Havoc, very similar to it, maybe you used parts of it or maybe it's an own engine, but having a system like that and not putting to full use is worthless. Bethesda Skyrim and Fallout series have had help from Modders and the modding community to reach levels of development that improves the games in ways the developers maybe or maybe not intended as. You have here modders and developers who are offering their help with mods and or other things, many would do it for just the fun of it, and maybe a small token of gratitude at the end of the year offering them a special deal just to the modders. (not necessary). 

Now you may say but we don't want things that break our game!  well control it, don't accept mods that haven't been tested by you, like what Steam does (even though they too fock op at many times), or implement the mods your selves in next update, that ways the mods are in the load order that you decide and they don't break the game.

As you may read in this thread the frustration is huge among YOUR customers.  so maybe we as customers are about right, you want happy customers then it's about time you get yer thumbs out of yer arses.

This all doesn't mean it has to be on next update, because we all know that implementations take time, but not that long time as it takes here.

Hell I don't think anyone would cry out loud if you shut down the servers for 1 day or so and when they come up again there's a major change in desired things and major changes in the base game, I wonder just how many would look up for that DLL on the first day?  if options where expanded in the char creation, and the clothing department.

I maybe dun make much since or non of us here do, but then maybe just maybe we do, and maybe so do I. the example of Skyrim Havoc and HDT physics is 1 and a very good 1 example.

thx for reading this.