3DXChat Community

After 3 years I guess the time has come and our voices MUST be heard!!!

JuicyJina

Yes I know I Know this topic is in the wrong place, well if you dont want it either move it to development and suggestions!

Im gonna be aggressive and rude some how so whoever gets offended Im sorry I dont give a fuck about it...

Im addressing this as a fucked up angry customer who has spent the last 2 and half years paying for this shit and not getting what was promised!!!

Seriously? 1 new hairstyle and 4 fucking poses after 1 month of silence from the devs?!!! is that what i get for paying 20 freaking dollars a month.

Paying to download this game and then downloading a hacked DLL so i can have more fun??? and now that DLL is boring..... everyone has that fucking file and it has become more boring.... 

"n 3DXChat you can completely customize your character's look, there are hundreds of clothes in your wardrobe. Create your own house interior design: dozens of pieces of furniture, sofas, tables, beds, chairs - you can interact with all of that." Source Sexgamedevil.com

really? hundreds? where? does anyone know where the fuck are these hundred of clothes so i can access them?!

and btw they removed weekly updates cuz people fucked them in the ass with it and they lied about it just to lure in customers.

Updates are a hoax, support is shit, game has too many issues, people complaining all the time, developers dont give a fuck about their customers, forum moderators dont know anything about the updates or the game so i suggest u fucking close the forum down its a waste of space and a waste of money paying for the domain.. and at the end this is what we get.... hair and 4 fucking poses after 1 month... this type of update takes 1 week to make not fucking month.

The fucking western style saloon is a ready-made project and the devs just bought the project and implemented it in the game and that process took them 2 fucking months to do.... does adding snow take u 2 fucking months??? btw the original version is much better cuz its wild west and its a desert and in the desert it doesnt fucking snow try not to fool us next time cuz we are deeply into 3d artworks.

Im addressing this on me and my friends behalf... WE ARE FUCKING BORED OF THIS SHIT....

so devs if you want ur pockets to be full and ur customers happy get off your lazy asses and do something or you will lose... most of my friends went to Red Light Center and second life so this is an honest warning...

We suggested thousands of ideas none are taken into consideration so just fucking close this forum down and stop the hoax.

Guest Eclipse

161722_296006.jpg

I kno this topic has been discussed ad nauseam with no real satisfaction, thus deepening the frustration level...

For me personally I do like (for the most part) when the developers finally release their updates, like the new beach and clothes (for girls anyway: one pair of underwear, matching bra, two tops and a pair of shoes). On the sex side I'm sure there's been multiple position updates, but to be totally honest
I prefer more of the social part of the game built around locations, clothes, dancing, etc.

Before you hit me with its a "Sex Game" stupid -
Hey Be Nice...yes I kno, I kno. But for me and I think others, we love the escape of it all, the fantasy, being able to leave our world for awhile with all of its baggage and then transporting ourselves into 3DX for hopefully some wonderful new experiences. Like meeting people in beautiful or unusual locations, dancing or just hanging out while building relationships or new moments. On the other hand, I'm sure this game is great "as is" if you just want to be grabbed, thrown on the bed and be cycled through different positions...but, really how long does that hold your interest...be honest.

So back to the social aspect...I think that if the focus was here the game would greatly improve (for most).

Would love to see:
More Dancing
Hand Holding
More Clothes, Clothes, Clothes
Jewelry
More Locations
More Frequent Updates

Final thought: 
Everyone here spends a lot of money to be part of something special, but in my opinion if you just keep doing infrequent updates with the focus on more sex positions then you're going to lose people in steady streams. I'm curious in the average stay for members, is it a month or two ? just guessing. It would probably be eye opening (or not) to ask a member as part of their cancellation "why are you choosing to leave us"...anyway, this is my opinion I'm getting too sleepy to go on.

Just wanted to say to JuicyJina that I agree and support her post.  -hugs
❤️

Guest Lillyme

This has been said so many times yeah...but...I agree also

I said...years ago...the only leverage we have is our money...so at some point we gotta make that choice...until something that's created and maintained with love and imagination comes along.

Sorry Gizmo and Lisa - we love your game but don't think you do

This game will only change if it affects their pockets to a great portion. Aka when people would mass leave (what will never happen)

The buisness model seems to be a common one. Grabbing new customers that sub for 30d then never come back. Its more easy. Cuz returning customers need to be satisfied and most long time players cheap skate on them Christmas Sales, so the most money is made with that one time subbers. And it really feels that way.

So yeah. A game will only change if they notice a huge decrease in income. And that wont happen ever. People complain and moan alot... but its not enough to quit the game and keep playing :)

I know it cause I am still here!

Yup. your right.

It is really strange. 

After buying a Oculus rift and spending a weekend venturing around patron and other adult games in development you really see how much our deer devs actually do here. lots of the hair is a unity asset or cheap 3d model purchase. Lots of the cloths. Lots of the Furniture. Even the male base mesh models and faces seem to pop up in other  VR games. The whole home creator is pretty much just a asset flip of a premade suite. As well as the cosmetic barebone physical adjustments.  It is almost as if they are just pro asset flippers with basic unity coding knowledge and very little knowledge in 3d modeling and rigging.. 

As someone who uses Zbrush and loves it for work,  I have to say that the cloths creating is one of the easiest most fun things to do in that program. It really is as simple as drawing a outline over your naked character and inflating the highlighted section. Then smoothing out sections and tinkering with any pixels that went out of whack.   It literally takes 5 minutes to make a pair of basic socks. 10 to make a pair of pants, 15-20 to make a skin tight shirt. Around a hour to make a cape or  little red riding hood robe. A night of fiddling and experimenting and you can literally suit your model in a superhero outfit with full on polypainting and textures added..  Rigging it to the body physics and hoping it works is a whole another story but its not exactly to complicated for someone who works in the field. From my perspective it is extremely odd we don't have more cloths, Because it is one of the coolest features Zbrush has to offer for 3d models. It is also really fun. Maybe they just don't like 3d modeling? Some people do and some don't. You could argue they maybe hit a brick wall and lost their motivation or got some type of writers block and are stumped in creativity, But that is where the countless threads in Development and suggestions should come into play and kickstart their production.. 

Many of us have offered help. Most have been declined or not even responded to. There is even a lot of already created props, cloths and poses on the sidelines collecting dust.  They for some reason are very secretive about their product. No one can answer why but them.  They are slackers to say the least. Maybe they have another job? Maybe this is just a hobby? Maybe its done in secret? Who knows why? We will probably never know why it takes so long for the game to progress and why it never grew to its full potential! We will always be guessing. 

For most of us it didn't take 3 years to understand this though.  Our options are we create our own game (Easier said then done to someone with a actual job and family). We find another game to support or we continue to use this one and twiddle our fingers and wait..  No one is forced into 3dx. No one is forced to stick around. After awhile you either get fed up and leave or stick around and don't really care anymore about development. Accept the fact that it is a tiny company with limited resources and just be content.  The community is nice for the most part and that is what makes the game shine. That has always been what kept vets re-subbing. the social aspect and freedom in 3dxchat is the one thing they got right. It is not perfect but its better then the competition.  Once your friends leave though, It is tough to stick around. Raging and venting is a good way sometimes though to justify the price and lack of development here. It never really solves anything but its fun to get it off your chest every know and then.   :lol:

So by all means vent threaten away. They probably won't even read it but It is good for the soul! At least you can say you tried.  For full effect Tweet this to em and your friends. They read that. I know they do because i often nerd rage at them and get a response. One thing that gets them mad is a social media tongue lashing with a mean hashtag at end.  That gets any small business owners attention nowadays.  Social media raging goes out for the world to see and could mean the difference between gaining or losing future customers. It is kinda funny that we all bitch and rage here on forums. Maybe for the past 4 years we have been doing it wrong?  We should have been sending all feedback, suggestions and complaints to their social media for the entire world to see.. Not just a few niche pervs on the forum.  It works both ways. They get the PR from the tweets and the game grows and we actually get our complaints heard. Only downfall is your mom, brother and boss know you play 3dxchat if you use your real account by mistake. haha!

But yeah. Game coulda been great. Tis a shame they never jumped full hog into it and went full steam ahead. Oh well, Some games grow. Some games die and some games just kinda linger in our faces and tease us with what coulda been! C'est la vie!

Yup. your right.

It is really strange. 

After buying a Oculus rift and spending a weekend venturing around patron and other adult games in development you really see how much our deer devs actually do here. lots of the hair is a unity asset or cheap 3d model purchase. Lots of the cloths. Lots of the Furniture. Even the male base mesh models and faces seem to pop up in other  VR games. The whole home creator is pretty much just a asset flip of a premade suite. As well as the cosmetic barebone physical adjustments.  It is almost as if they are just pro asset flippers with basic unity coding knowledge and very little knowledge in 3d modeling and rigging.. 

As someone who uses Zbrush and loves it for work,  I have to say that the cloths creating is one of the easiest most fun things to do in that program. It really is as simple as drawing a outline over your naked character and inflating the highlighted section. Then smoothing out sections and tinkering with any pixels that went out of whack.   It literally takes 5 minutes to make a pair of basic socks. 10 to make a pair of pants, 15-20 to make a skin tight shirt. Around a hour to make a cape or  little red riding hood robe. A night of fiddling and experimenting and you can literally suit your model in a superhero outfit with full on polypainting and textures added..  Rigging it to the body physics and hoping it works is a whole another story but its not exactly to complicated for someone who works in the field. From my perspective it is extremely odd we don't have more cloths, Because it is one of the coolest features Zbrush has to offer for 3d models. It is also really fun. Maybe they just don't like 3d modeling? Some people do and some don't. You could argue they maybe hit a brick wall and lost their motivation or got some type of writers block and are stumped in creativity, But that is where the countless threads in Development and suggestions should come into play and kickstart their production.. 

Many of us have offered help. Most have been declined or not even responded to. There is even a lot of already created props, cloths and poses on the sidelines collecting dust.  They for some reason are very secretive about their product. No one can answer why but them.  They are slackers to say the least. Maybe they have another job? Maybe this is just a hobby? Maybe its done in secret? Who knows why? We will probably never know why it takes so long for the game to progress and why it never grew to its full potential! We will always be guessing. 

For most of us it didn't take 3 years to understand this though.  Our options are we create our own game (Easier said then done to someone with a actual job and family). We find another game to support or we continue to use this one and twiddle our fingers and wait..  No one is forced into 3dx. No one is forced to stick around. After awhile you either get fed up and leave or stick around and don't really care anymore about development. Accept the fact that it is a tiny company with limited resources and just be content.  The community is nice for the most part and that is what makes the game shine. That has always been what kept vets re-subbing. the social aspect and freedom in 3dxchat is the one thing they got right. It is not perfect but its better then the competition.  Once your friends leave though, It is tough to stick around. Raging and venting is a good way sometimes though to justify the price and lack of development here. It never really solves anything but its fun to get it off your chest every know and then.   :lol:

So by all means vent threaten away. They probably won't even read it but It is good for the soul! At least you can say you tried.  For full effect Tweet this to em and your friends. They read that. I know they do because i often nerd rage at them and get a response. One thing that gets them mad is a social media tongue lashing with a mean hashtag at end.  That gets any small business owners attention nowadays.  Social media raging goes out for the world to see and could mean the difference between gaining or losing future customers. It is kinda funny that we all bitch and rage here on forums. Maybe for the past 4 years we have been doing it wrong?  We should have been sending all feedback, suggestions and complaints to their social media for the entire world to see.. Not just a few niche pervs on the forum.  It works both ways. They get the PR from the tweets and the game grows and we actually get our complaints heard. Only downfall is your mom, brother and boss know you play 3dxchat if you use your real account by mistake. haha!

But yeah. Game coulda been great. Tis a shame they never jumped full hog into it and went full steam ahead. Oh well, Some games grow. Some games die and some games just kinda linger in our faces and tease us with what coulda been! C'est la vie!

Great post Nymph, and yes I never thought of going into their social media.

You do know they are going to hate you for letting me know about that, lol

Yes I know I Know this topic is in the wrong place, well if you dont want it either move it to development and suggestions!

Im gonna be aggressive and rude some how so whoever gets offended Im sorry I dont give a fuck about it...

Im addressing this as a fucked up angry customer who has spent the last 2 and half years paying for this shit and not getting what was promised!!!

Seriously? 1 new hairstyle and 4 fucking poses after 1 month of silence from the devs?!!! is that what i get for paying 20 freaking dollars a month.

Paying to download this game and then downloading a hacked DLL so i can have more fun??? and now that DLL is boring..... everyone has that fucking file and it has become more boring.... 

"n 3DXChat you can completely customize your character's look, there are hundreds of clothes in your wardrobe. Create your own house interior design: dozens of pieces of furniture, sofas, tables, beds, chairs - you can interact with all of that." Source Sexgamedevil.com

really? hundreds? where? does anyone know where the fuck are these hundred of clothes so i can access them?!

and btw they removed weekly updates cuz people fucked them in the ass with it and they lied about it just to lure in customers.

Updates are a hoax, support is shit, game has too many issues, people complaining all the time, developers dont give a fuck about their customers, forum moderators dont know anything about the updates or the game so i suggest u fucking close the forum down its a waste of space and a waste of money paying for the domain.. and at the end this is what we get.... hair and 4 fucking poses after 1 month... this type of update takes 1 week to make not fucking month.

The fucking western style saloon is a ready-made project and the devs just bought the project and implemented it in the game and that process took them 2 fucking months to do.... does adding snow take u 2 fucking months??? btw the original version is much better cuz its wild west and its a desert and in the desert it doesnt fucking snow try not to fool us next time cuz we are deeply into 3d artworks.

Im addressing this on me and my friends behalf... WE ARE FUCKING BORED OF THIS SHIT....

so devs if you want ur pockets to be full and ur customers happy get off your lazy asses and do something or you will lose... most of my friends went to Red Light Center and second life so this is an honest warning...

We suggested thousands of ideas none are taken into consideration so just fucking close this forum down and stop the hoax.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I support you at 100% !!! Well say...I'm sure you feel much better now ;)

hey Dev's, she's absolutely right ,take it seriously this time orpost-5159-0-75745500-1451204778_thumb.jpg

My main issue with the game is that it's in beta format which means it's not complete. Imagine if you went out shopping for a car and they sold you a car without an engine, or you go and buy a house but they sell you one without a roof. lol... this is kinda what you get when you charge for a beta program, you get an unfinished product. I recall years ago prior to windows releasing Windows Vista, they had a beta program which I participated in. I got to download the program free of charge and never paid once. I would report the bugs, and I got to keep the Windows Vista as part of being in the windows vista beta program. I must admit, I haven't been here 3 years, in fact it's more like a little over 3 months, but I can totally understand the frustration with those who have been here much longer than me. If you are paying $20 per month, you expect to get a product that is worth $20 per month, not some beta program full of bugs and missing tons of content. 

1.) They cut down the sound volume of everything so you cant even have music playing. Would have been much better to add a VOLUME CONTROL like they have for Music

2.) You can't even see when a guy shoots on you anymore..bring back the white sperm..

3.) BOOB and NIPPLE PLAY (both FF and MF) , it cant be that hard

The only thing that is even keeping me in this fucked up place is my fuck lady that I have fun with...

Doubt there going to be that many changes, think they're perfectly happy with their products and really know what their users want or refuse to listen to it. Think what they feel 3dxchat should be is place where you chat, dance and socialize at public hot spots, when some chemistry spark there you go to privacy of the apartment(user room) to engage in sexual activities.

To that end 3Dxchat practically a finished product except you could argue a few more clothing options, maybe personal customization and poses would have it's place, it is overall a finished product then.

Think big difference here is i don't think it's how most users see it or what most users want, think many users want possibilities to create their own fun with more sandbox like conditions(make own clubs and places to have people come) have more sexual freedom to engage in public sex or group sex. So think if that being case there will always be a strong miscommunication between developer and user the vision for product is radically different.

I mean if developers basically want to provide fixed possibilities and many users want more freedom, i guess those two will never coexist.

I think the big error they made was the download of dll hacked files into the game, since they permitted it, i noticed less updates and lack of progress. I'm not really a fan and user of this kind of stuff. in my opinion,It's not fair for those playing the game without it and paying the same cost as those able to install it and play with a fully cheated game version.

This is perhaps where micro economies thrive. When there is money to be made there is motive to create. There are literally hundreds of developers who would love to sell stuff here.

Without the DLL this place would be totally boring. For those who choose not to use it - that is your choice. The Dev's allow it - and thankfully the do. Best thing they could have done next to incorporating it directly into the game.

This place is dying. You can see it in the dwindling population. It's rather a shame since there are some fantastic ideas that just need more content.

I don't care if they buy content from the Unity store, Turbosquid, wherever personally. Just get some clothing and assets in immediately please!

The Dev's allow it - and thankfully the do. Best thing they could have done next to incorporating it directly into the game.

Best thing for them better saying no?. Less work to do and it's one the best way to shutted up those who complaining for the lack of new stuff . Anyway,now this place more look like as dating site than a game to have fun playing different roleplay and doing many activity than only fuck, drinking beer, dancing and at last swimming at beach. oh! yes I forgot to mention the boring volleyball too.

Not for nothing that people will go over to the new game of Mind Games, Limitless-Universe.

Also still beta but probably with much more support and listing what customers want.

Most of the members there on the forum are coming from 3DX.

So developers be warned or it is EXIT here !

Despite sharing the frustration about

- poor added of content

- about the pandora effect of creating a very bad mood

- about the worry for the future (WTF happen to email motification !!!!!!!)

- about the increasing bugs associated with last update

I remain disagreeing on the fact to say that this place has not the potential to be a great place for sharing with some short list people some incredible moment and in a unique way.

I found in this place some key people and share with them moment in a way that I absolutelty cannot do in the same way somewhere else.

There are some "institution" place (some I use - some I don't) that you know what you will find here as a spirit and can enjoy it.

So Yes you have to put on the side some very bad aspect here.

yes it could be hugelly better with low effort.

BUT I love this place, despite these bad aspects and hope it will last.

Enjoy what is good

Forget what is bad.

Don't hope BAD will become GOOD, just put it on the side.

First of all I thank everyone of you fro participating in this thread and I totally respect all of your opinions.... but lets get things straight:

First of all the game should be in levels for example im a new player so i start at level 1 and every level should have certain things to unlock which will encourage us to play further.

Second. This game will become more successful and pour in more income into the devs pockets if they create a 3dxstore with user created content, that way me and all the other +1000 players will pay a little extra more for some gold and by which will create levels in the community (ex. Poor, Mid, Rich) and in that way people will keep coming everyday for the gold and have some fucking motivation to develop their character. And oh the market will keep the devs from working on content updates, all they have to do is major updates and bug fixes.

Third. At least they should allow us to buy the yacht, stripclub, love island and all that and open them for decoration just as our rooms and that can hold off boredom for some time.

Forth. Maybe a face recognition system that can sculpt the face of your character to look just like you using the cam or a pic (i have seen this in bullshit games so i dont think its hard for 3dx devs)

Fifth. In-game offline/online inbox system or connect the forum profile to the game account in a way that we can read, reply and save messages from inside the game. 

ALOT OF IDEAS GUYS BUT NO ONE TO LISTEN

Best thing for them better saying no?. Less work to do and it's one the best way to shutted up those who complaining for the lack of new stuff . Anyway,now this place more look like as dating site than a game to have fun playing different roleplay and doing many activity than only fuck, drinking beer, dancing and at last swimming at beach. oh! yes I forgot to mention the boring volleyball too.

I have often wondered why the Dev's don't simply code in what the DLL does. There has to be a reason they don't, but for the life of me I can't see what it is. I mean, it is so popular that they would have to live under a rock to not see how important to the game it has become. I don't understand why they just don't remove the blockers at the windows either and make it easier to get outside instead of using a glitch.

Another thing I don't get is why they hesitate to just buy more assets. After all, I believe they have purchased assets in the past. Why not just purchase for instance a package of furniture,  if you don't want to take the time to make it?  Again, there must be a reason they don't... doesn't there??

Clothing may be a bit more of a problem to just 'buy' for the avatars, as avatars are different sizes in games. That may need to be custom made. There are clothing mesh makers in Curio that have clothing meshes for that avatar, I wonder if those would be compatible with 3DX. Maybe they could buy some if they wanted to sell.

Not going to go through the whole list, but some assets could be bought and make it at least feel temporarily like there is something to look forward too.

Well, they did code in what the dll does... at least as far as adding prints to clothing is concerned. However, it is shit. Sure, you can make some interesting looking stuff, if you spend the time, but they gave no consideration as to how the prints would appear on the clothes, they just threw them on.

How many subscribers are there?  Let's (conservatively?) say a thousand.  That's $20,000 a month, or almost a quarter million a year gross.  But I have no idea how much they pay for hosting or licensing or whatever.  

There appear to be only one or two people intermittently working on the game.  I think they're just taking their hundred grand each and laughing all the way to the bank ... and doing the absolute bare minimum to keep the money flowing in.  

That's a shame because 3dx could soooo easily become absolutely ground-breakingly cool ... and could be even bigger than RLC, IMVU, and SL combined.   But I think the owners are happy with their comfortable incomes and their leisure time.  

I can't say that I blame them.   

How many subscribers are there? Let's (conservatively?) say a thousand. That's $20,000 a month, or almost a quarter million a year gross. But I have no idea how much they pay for hosting or licensing or whatever.

There appear to be only one or two people intermittently working on the game. I think they're just taking their hundred grand each and laughing all the way to the bank ... and doing the absolute bare minimum to keep the money flowing in.

That's a shame because 3dx could soooo easily become absolutely ground-breakingly cool ... and could be even bigger than RLC, IMVU, and SL combined. But I think the owners are happy with their comfortable incomes and their leisure time.

Its nearly impossible to accurately guess revenue generated here and it can be far less than you think.

Anyone here more than 3 months paying monthly is foolish as 6 month subscription gives you roughly 3 free months.

If there were 1000 paying subscribers between the monthey, 6 month and year options revenue would be in the range of 10 - 20k before expenses. Unlimited bandwidth at high quality hosts can range about 2k a month. Then there are naturally all those other costs and buisness taxes.

It's possible they need to work other jobs in addition and need to keep staff to a skeleton staff.

Whatever the financial are, the sad thing is with some effort the could make tremendous money as many in the older others world's want more than they have there.

Ancient RLC only continues because of its community and micro economy that provides tremendous clothing flexibility and deco flexability.

Some of the most commonly said reasons for those at RLC that came over 3DXChat and returned to RLC are: click to walk, lack of clothing choices, lack of Deco ability, few members, lack of control over your properties (no kick/ban) and a few other things.

How many subscribers are there?  Let's (conservatively?) say a thousand.  That's $20,000 a month, or almost a quarter million a year gross.  But I have no idea how much they pay for hosting or licensing or whatever.  

There appear to be only one or two people intermittently working on the game.  I think they're just taking their hundred grand each and laughing all the way to the bank ... and doing the absolute bare minimum to keep the money flowing in.  

That's a shame because 3dx could soooo easily become absolutely ground-breakingly cool ... and could be even bigger than RLC, IMVU, and SL combined.   But I think the owners are happy with their comfortable incomes and their leisure time.  

You know why? Because they are both not passionate enough to not counting times working on a precious rock to make it shine as a jewel!