3DXChat Community

Are there technical difficulties over at Sexgamedevil ?

Celestine

I think by now it's pretty obvious that the Cloudflare e-mail obfuscation "bug" I have mentioned before is global across the 3dx servers and disrupts most of the e-mail related operations. Therefore, in case the devs are receiving any alerts by e-mail, it is likely they are not receiving anything at the time as well, so everyone will just have to wait until they notice that something is wrong and check the forums or something.

Hi guys,

I have just been told by BreeSummers she got an answer to an email, must have been through another email service as none of the emails are working through the game at all.

She said the response pointed out several problems with different services not working.

These services include,

​* New membership confirmations with passwords are not sending.

* Confirmation of renewals by 3dx (not bitmicro) are not sending.

* Customer support is not working

* Password request is not working

* Report system is not working.

* Confirmation info for forums sign up is also not sending.

However, all purchases for processing of membership and gold do go through.

You just don't receive any emails from BTM, just BitMicro.

The devs are well aware of the problem and are working to resolve it.

Also BitMicro is aware of the problem and are issuing refunds to any new member that has not been able to access the game.

Thanks Bree for the info.

Hello Gizmo,

thx for your Information. Whats about all requests we send? I was trying to help a friend. She had and has problems with her Forum-Account, she changed her E-Mail, but she doesnt get a confirmation back. I send 3 PMs (too you, Lisa and 3dxhelper) and two E-Mails to 3dxhelp@gmail.com and support@sexgamedevil.com.

Its now nearly two weeks ago as i started my requests, i was not geting any answer. It is necessary to send a new request?