3DXChat Community

Are there technical difficulties over at Sexgamedevil ?

Celestine

Hello.

Now this doesn't apply to me but a friend of mine, I had shown him images from the game and told him a few things about it so he wanted to give it a try.

He signed up yesterday, payment went through I'm told but he didn't get his email stating his password so he couldn't log in.

I thought that was strange since it's usually instant so I told him to send a message over to support which he did, he hasn't gotten reply there either.

Curious about something, I tried to make a different account on these forums, worked fine except  that I can't get the email verification email either, tried both Hotmail and Gmail and tried getting it to resend it multiple times, didn't get a thing, not even in the spam folder.

So are there technical difficulties preventing people from receiving messages from Sexgamedevil ?

Well that's the thing, I subscribed again 2 days ago and I did get my new password instantly.

Did I subscribe again during the one time when things actually worked or something ?

And I feel bad because of my friend because he subscribed because of me and 3dxchat isn't the cheapest thing in the world afterall.

Yeah. That does kinda suck.

Could always contact BMT Micro and get the charges refunded. They usually respond to customer service questions and problems right away.  Maybe they will contact Sexgamedevil and tell em somethings up with their forum servers! That should get em moving if they know their losing money.   :o  :o  :o

All of my (annual) subs for three years that I have had, there has been two emails. They seem to be timed at the same time but all the userid/password notifier emails have been in my inbox prior to the receipt email.

Silly question but did your friend delete one thinking it was a duplicate as they are both subject "BMT Micro Orders"?

I tried password recover and still did not receive any email from 3dxchat. Not in spam inbox.

And have you also tried contacting 3DX support directly and still received no answer?  That is the biggest concern of all.  If 3DX is not responding promptly to direct inquires, I recommend that you contact Micro BMT and complain that a vendor is not following through on a contractual promise. 

And have you also tried contacting 3DX support directly and still received no answer?  That is the biggest concern of all.  If 3DX is not responding promptly to direct inquires, I recommend that you contact Micro BMT and complain that a vendor is not following through on a contractual promise. 

How do i contact them?