3DXChat Community

Should people be allowed to use multiple av's

~SBM~

Multiple av's  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be allowed to use multiple av's?

• Yes
    • No

what a shame and all that time u thought u had found 2 girls who liked you when alas it was just 1

Now here's something funny, found out today using Pandora that two girls I dated were actually the same person.... lmao, no shit. This person had several alts on both her account (and I use the term "her" loosely) and had the same pics that she downloaded from the internet on two of the alts both of which I dated... this game is so fucked up! Anyone who thinks this is remotely normal needs to be put on medication and hospitalized. 

-SBM-, on 06 Sept 2017 - 07: AM said:

It's ok, we all get in moods... I've pissed off many people in here and I deserve much of the crap I get, but listen 99% of what I say is completely sarcastic and I don't mean any of it... this is a sex game and I sometimes say things just to get a rise out of people.... sorry, what can I say, I'm a troll....  :D

Please beware: 

Use his quote ... or parts thereof ... after any bullshit post or new thread this self professed troll, -SBM-, starts.

Please beware: 

Use his quote ... or parts thereof ... after any bullshit post or new thread this self professed troll, -SBM-, starts.

sputnik seeing as you are the king of bullshit posts, I don't think you need to quote me whatsoever. :P :P :P :P

The option of having multiple avis is given in all or at least most MMO, in some it cost diamonds, squares or wot ever fock kind of money they use, that is irrelevant, 

Considering it is an MMORPG with sexual  content I dun see the point of complaining, I play other MMORPGs and aye I have multiple avis in those, mostly because I wan't variation in the classes I like to play, and sometimes to help out the guild or clan I am involved with. I luv Dps classes hence I tend to tryout all DPS classes.

A person who has multiple avis (as in more than 1, the amount is irrelevant as long it's more than 1 ), has no moral right to complain about other individuals multiple avis. period (this is just not my opinion, tis fockin common sense). in do doing so a person with multiple avis complaining about others having multiple avis is just an other hypocrite. so it dun matter wot ye say, yer genuinely classified as a hypocrite if this is the case.

Now, we can't always be who n wot we wanna be, hence the options of multiple avis. for one the variation of doing wot we want how we want. (some people have the need to frame one of their preferred sides at any given day). I.E: tday I feel mi masculine side be in control so I play male or (tday I feel like a care bear so I play mi Cleric n go heal newbies n all mi guildies ).  

Do we judge people for doing this? aye we do (well not mi in this case, but I add misen just in case that day come :P ), do we have any justification for doing so or any rights at all to do so?  NO! 

No matter wot reasoning ye may come op wi the answer will still be NO! ye may come op wi reasoning and arguments about this n that but those are yer wicked values that yer trying to shove into other peoples throats.

As a gamer we should see the options n gud stuff in all games, learn to think outside the box. I bet there will be a bunch that say aye I do this n that but in truth yer not lying to the ones here but yer lying to yer selves.

How many start a new character/Avi if n when they die in a hack n slash game?  even when the option to resurrect is there? I'd dare say 0.001% and even that wud be overestimated amount, why? because tis a pain in the arse to lvl a new char and then gear it op. well same gaming logic can be applied here, aye I know we dun die, we dun have classes etc etc. n blah blah, that's not the point, the point is being objective about it that the game gives ye the possibility to do so, once it was free but now at a cost. those facts are irrelevant, wot cud be gud if they dini want ye to have that possibility wud be that they remove it, and ye wud have to pay for 2 accounts in order to have multiple avis, which is no more right or wrong that wot is tday.

so people think about it, I may not always mek sense even to misen, but at the end of the day  "Gamers don't Die!  We respawn"

This isn't a game to me it isn't to a lot of people. People like you Achroi are abusing the system. Fine everyone should have tons of alts I hope you all like how that's been working out on the forum people accusing each other of being other people this is what happens Achroi when your a DJ and don't use a mic I hope your proud of yourself.

Prove it! how I am abusing the system? yer so kin to ask for poof , so I dare ye!  other wise shove it op yer arse!

and aye I am bloody proud of misen, to bad ye ain't of yer self.

DJ are respected you are setting a terrible precedent Achroi. Oh my your a strong woman but to scared to use a mic how scary can it be, more scary them being shot at hmmmm. Really Achroi

SiWbwTa.jpg

I am nae scared ye dumb arse, but ye dun get to seem to get the grasp of wot I tell ya so does it matter? and ye never heard mi DJ cuz ye always leave the room when I start spinning.

and it's clear to mi ye never been shot or shot at, but I promise ye, come with in 1 click of mi scope n I guarantee ye I dun miss! come within 500 meters and I guarantee ye I'll clean away wot ever shite ye got inside yer head.    ;)