3DXChat Community

Should people be allowed to use multiple av's

~SBM~

Multiple av's  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Should people be allowed to use multiple av's?

• Yes
    • No

Hey great feedback everyone, I truly enjoy seeing other's opinions. I agree with everyone, it seems that the majority is for people having multiple avi's and I agree as long as you don't use your other avi's to attack others. Thanks for the feedback everyone, all of you rock.

I think everyone is missing the point here.

I doubt anyone is saying that all people that have alts are cheats, or that even all people that have alts are as holes.

What is being said is that the so called douch bags that everyone says are the ones that make the trouble, almost always do that using alts.

They are able to hide who they are and not worry about any repercussions their actions would normally bring on themselves.

So because it is so easy to just make an alt and do what damage they want to do, they do so, not having to worry.

I have an alt myself, and for some time had all 3 slots filled, but I never once did any harm with any of them.

Anything I do with the other avis, could be done with people knowing they are not my main avi.

I can use them for role play, to get privacy with just one person when I want, very much anything I can think of I would want to use an alt for with it being shown to be an alt and not someones main avi.

Yes people can make trouble with a single avi, but they are then held accountable for their actions, using an alt allows them to do that and not be held accountable.

Yes they can create a new account and do the same, but how many are really going to do that compared to how many do when all they have to do is create an alt on the same account.

If you think that people are not using alts to make trouble for others, do things to upset others games then you are blind or in denial, as it is happening all the time.

The big question is what do you loose if you are using alts innocently, very little.

I think most who do not want to loose alts, or have them seen as alts, are doing things like having double lives in the game, often around the same people but only letting a hand full of people know.

I know several people that are doing that, they have let me know, but I am being honest when I say I don't like it much when they do that.

For starters I am expected to not tell others, friends that may often have a right to know, that have done nothing wrong by that person, who ask about them and think they have left the game.

I have had situations where I have been in a room with a person asking if I had heard from someone they were friends with, having to lie to them and say no when that person was right along side them chatting with them with another avi.

And you guys seem to think there is nothing wrong with that, you are not only doing the wrong thing by a person who has done nothing wrong by you and have not let know, you are also making me lie for you.

And now some of you are trying to say that the ones that stick with one avi are the ones that make the trouble, you have got to be kidding me.

I will keep offering the most respect to people who stick with one avi and deal with the goods and bads they create.

To me someone who has had several avis, constantly changing, they are the ones to be most wary of.

Yes we are missing the point here, the main question is if ppl should be allowed to use multiple avs, and the mayority is saying... yes... ^_^ 

Past posts suggested to "tag" the characters Original/Alt we use like... "XXXJessikaXXX-Original?"... really?  

No No No, that's the first step on discrimination, other ppl may say, "lets VERIFY the gender in real".. so what would be?... XXXJessikaXXX-Original- Fem?

Then what? verify Race?... XXXJessikaXXX-Original- Fem-Latin"... (for the Muscular Dominant Afro Characters that in real are white chubby nerdys?)... :P 

for what? 

to please someone i'm may not be interested to meet?...

Hell no, My name is long enough already... :lol: 

Ok jokes apart, The only verifications we need to have comes form the honesty and trust of the ppl we EARN by chatting and meeting,

by knowing who they are,  and must come by their OWN WILL, By Trusting us same way.

Games requesting that kind of verifications tends to violate the privacy of the players, and at my point of view it may even be humilliating to be requested on Who we are in real, how many avatars we have... Gender, Race..

One Step Missed, and we will be closing rooms for ppl with 3 alts, or males..., or futas, or lesbians...or Afros, or Mexicans, who likes to be discriminated?... Rise the hands...  

And who likes to discriminate others?

We need to learn how to be tolerant in every matter, and let ppl play the way they want.

Peace!

The blunt truth is if a man has a problem with the fact that he may sleep with a woman controlled by a man he shouldn't play any online sex game.

In most situations you can never really really know .... Even if they checked credit cards ... the owner of the credit card doesn't necessarily have to be the player 

Images are not necessaily those of the player

voice chat .... you can use a cheap voice changer like at the link below ... there are more expensive options where you would never know (turns mans voice into a girl live)

So Other than a live video link while having sex? ... good one getting a girl to agree to that haha.

As for the voice morph thing... I just want to point out that it's very easy to tell when people do this cause they always sound robotic and the voice does not sound clean and natural.

As for the voice morph thing... I just want to point out that it's very easy to tell when people do this cause they always sound robotic and the voice does not sound clean and natural.

Yes Jessica you are right :)  .... Probably a bad example on my part .... The point I was trying to make was the best way to know some one is to get to know them by chatting with them ..... Asking for proof of this, that and the other will just make a person paranoid .... and those that take that path will never be satisfied regardless of however much evidence they are shown.

The point I was trying to make was the best way to know some one is to get to know them by chatting with them ..... Asking for proof of this, that and the other will just make a person paranoid .... and those that take that path will never be satisfied regardless of however much evidence they are shown.

A couple of people have expressed the opinion that allowing multiple avis is what causes drama. To which I say, "baloney."

Drama happens when you believe something you should not have believed, or you trust someone you should not have trusted. In other words, it is caused by poor judgment on the part of human beings, not by any particular feature of the game. And what's more, by and large, we all bear part of the responsibility for having been fooled in the first place. It's true that there are sometimes "innocent victims," but even if you are an innocent victim, playing the martyr is not the way forward: taking responsibility for your own mistakes is. What's more, the "cause" of drama is something that we generally realize only in hindsight. Which is a significant part of why we become paranoid and mistrustful. But again, none of that has anything to do with whether or not we are "allowed" to use alts.

The basic truth remains that the more time you spend getting to know someone, the less likely you are to find yourself having trouble with them.

This discussion about honesty and trust is in my opinion the wrong debate... as it all comes down to ... money !

I bet the people that are crying out loud that players having alts are cheats are the ones that can afford to pay more than one subscription in order to have avatars on different accounts... undetectable (even with Pandora) but even so cheaty :)  But then at least you can fuck yourself lol

Just saying...

Well as I have seen, some people with multiple accounts, not just avis, marry themselves. I have two accounts, one for building and for DPing women friends that are too shy about it. The building one i had to make due to harassment by the OrgasmicX group while I was building a big room for my wife's surprise anniversary party. I also have a female alt, sadly i have yet to even fondle her, would not need a female alt if guys were allowed to use the fucken stripper poles.. 

cit.:

"What is the relationship between my ideas and my nose? For me, none. I do not think with my nose, I do not mind my nose, thinking. But the others? Others who can not see my ideas inside me and see my nose outside? "

A couple of people have expressed the opinion that allowing multiple avis is what causes drama. To which I say, "baloney."

Drama happens when you believe something you should not have believed, or you trust someone you should not have trusted. In other words, it is caused by poor judgment on the part of human beings, not by any particular feature of the game. And what's more, by and large, we all bear part of the responsibility for having been fooled in the first place. It's true that there are sometimes "innocent victims," but even if you are an innocent victim, playing the martyr is not the way forward: taking responsibility for your own mistakes is. What's more, the "cause" of drama is something that we generally realize only in hindsight. Which is a significant part of why we become paranoid and mistrustful. But again, none of that has anything to do with whether or not we are "allowed" to use alts.

The basic truth remains that the more time you spend getting to know someone, the less likely you are to find yourself having trouble with them.

Yes drama can happen as you say, when you believe something you should not have or you trust someone you shouldn't have, but that is about all I will agree with there.

In 3DX drama happens mostly when someone abuses a persons trust.

How are people meant to know who to trust and who not to, for example the young lesbian you meet may not say anything about her actually being a 64 year old male until well into the friendship.

Until then he will work on keeping your trust until he feels sure enough he can tell you the truth and be able to say, well I am still the same person you have been having fun with.

You can't blame people for the trouble when all they have done is choose to believe someones bullshit, it is the person that does not let on the truth is to blame.

Like what are they meant to do, if we go off what is said in these forums, they can't ask the question, lots in here have said that to be a thing not to do.

So they have to accept how a person presents themselves and trust they are not trying to manipulate or deceive them.

But when they are finally told, if it upsets them you say it is their own fault for trusting, come on, get real.

Hell the amount of times I have seen people that have been in a relationship in the game, find out after months to even years that the person they have been with have been lying to them the whole time is a joke.

Surely you can't blame the person who has been lied to that whole time, not one little bit, it is solely the fault of the person that has been doing the lying.

You say we shouldn't trust because it is the Internet, or it is just a game, well that makes for a real sad state of affairs if that is the case.

Stop trying to put the blame where it does not belong, and admit where it does.

How are people meant to know who to trust and who not to, for example the young lesbian you meet may not say anything about her actually being a 64 year old male until well into the friendship.

You just can't discuss this issue without making personal remarks about me, can you? 

I was one of the first people you met when you joined this game. And I told you who I was as soon as we met, didn't I.

You had the choice to walk away then and there. But you didn't, did you. 

I listened to hours and hours of your "stories." You must have trusted me quite a bit, because you told me all kinds of stories about your real life, didn't you.

Or maybe you didn't actually trust me but were just telling me your stories because you needed the attention. That is one possibility, isn't it.

But whatever. I can't really say that you wasted my time, can I. Not at least without admitting that I also bear some responsibility for having let you waste my time. 

That is how an adult sees it. An adult recognizes that in any interpersonal relationship, each side has to shoulder 50% of the responsibility for whatever happens. 

Adults expect too much from a relation. It is true in real life and it is more acccurate here. We tend to not see what might tear the veil of delusion. So you keep the relation alive despite the obvious reality. When the veil is torn, you see the plain true that you had always hidden. You feel betrayed, you have not been. You have only betray yourself. And a drama is born. You can't be guilty, the other is guilty. that's another delusion. there is no guilty person, only victims.. on the both side. Walk in peace.

Until then he will work on keeping your trust until he feels sure enough he can tell you the truth and be able to say, well I am still the same person you have been having fun with.

What does it matter while in the fantasy? Seems to me that unless you're planning to meet this person in real life or are taking it to a very real level, that knowing those facts are irrelevant. 

3DX is not a place to date. It's not a place to seek romance. Does it happen? Fuck yes it does. But we have the power to control the parameters. I see people meet and then in one week they're claiming "I love you"'s and are getting married, saying shit to each other like "You are my other half". In the real world, this is ridiculous. It doesn't happen like that.

When you meet someone in this game, enjoy the fantasy that you're partaking in. If someone wants to take it to the next level, really question what's about to happen. Realize that you may not get the results you want, and understand that perhaps it's best to not unveil the truth unless you both have aspirations for a deeper, real life connection.

It is what we make it to be. 

I still get people I knew from years ago coming back to me now telling me that they had lied about their gender. It is not a big deal to me because my relationship with these people is strictly online. 

I still get people I knew from years ago coming back to me now telling me that they had lied about their gender. It is not a big deal to me because my relationship with these people is strictly online. 

Sure but what if someone's fantasy is to be swept away in an online relationship with someone who as the gender that they are sexually attracted to? I get some people have strange fantasies that they want to play out, but they should also respect the fantasies of others. Sure you might never meet in person, but relationships and love on 3dx are very real to those who's fantasy is to meet that special someone.

Sure but what if someone's fantasy is to be swept away in an online relationship with someone who as the gender that they are sexually attracted to? 

Yeah, and what if their fantasy is to be swept away in an online relationship with someone who is a millionaire in real life?  Same difference.

And if it turns out that the person that swept them away wasn't really a millionaire? Where is the real harm?

People who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality do not belong on 3DX, plain and simple.

Sure but what if someone's fantasy is to be swept away in an online relationship with someone who as the gender that they are sexually attracted to?  

This doesn't make sense?  you are asking for a fantasy that is true to life ... maybe you should rephrase and say exactly what you mean ....

Fantasy:  a story or type of literature that describes situations that are very different from real life,

I think a lot of the issue is that its easy to get confused here. Either something is a fantasy or it isn't its that simple. Its ok if you want to date people here Big Mac but you should be honest with people and tell then your exceptions and what you want first before you try to ensnare them in a relationship it really will work out better for everyone that way.

I think a lot of the issue is that its easy to get confused here. Either something is a fantasy or it isn't its that simple. Its ok if you want to date people here Big Mac but you should be honest with people and tell then your exceptions and what you want first before you try to ensnare them in a relationship it really will work out better for everyone that way.

This is the most important bit of it I think, setting clear expectations.  Making it clear to everyone what you're looking for, either in your profile or by telling them directly.    

People who can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality do not belong on 3DX, plain and simple.

I disagree, everyone here has a reason to be here and can play the game however they want. If you prefer fantasy, then stick with people who specify in their profile that they like roleplaying. For those looking for friendships and relationships, then those people can come together.