3DXChat Community

Fantasy Killers

Colloquy

One of my pet peeves with this game is how some adults simply will not allow you to enjoy your fantasy. There is no reason why any man should even reveal that he's a man offline. But the ones that do? Why do we do it? To cater to insecure men. And for what? I see myself as an understanding man and I do and have made changes to cater to the more less developed male species I dwell with on this game, but it really has done nothing but kill my fantasy.

I'm judged because of my fantasy. I'm labeled, criticized, mocked for it. And it isn't right. Karma is a " bitch " -pun intended- and I believe after what I've witnessed and seen from one particular man I think I'm going to go back to my original mindset in playing this game and that's complete anonymity. I don't care how attached a man gets to me in female form. I don't care if he even falls in love and wants to start having phone conversations. I don't care if when he sees I don't comply with his insecure requests of proof of my gender that he then begins to accuse me of being something he doesn't know as fact. Because even that? Is the fun part.

No longer will my fantasy be killed by men who simply don't have a grasp on what " gaming " is. Instead of killing my fantasy I'm going to do like what many are already doing to these insecure men..and that's killing their reality.

You thought I had alternates? Oh the 1st year was simply my rookie season. My targets are already jotted down and I'm looking forward to a new season of awesome fun. Because I'm sick and tired of nerds who come online wanting to replace online with real life. You men who parade around here trying to make a name for yourself? Clear indication that you are nothing offline. You don't know what it's like to be admired, have many friends, be the life of the party, never even been in an ACTUAL 3 some. And have the nerve to be so insecure and complain because you enjoy a game that just so happens to be dominated by men who play as women. Got the audacity to judge other men because of it. The nerve....to be a hypocrite.

Judgment is coming and I'm not talking about Jesus. I'm talking about just one more MAN, who is about to really enjoy anonymity on a level he should've been doing when he first joined this game. To think, that all I've done in " coming out " was to simply cater to insecure men to have those same insecure men come at my neck and judge me with scoff and disdain?

One is a cheeseburger..

The other is a grown kid with a Harvard Complex..

And there are others, but rest assured, the inspiration for characters has indeed multiplied. Being banned from Forums twice has given me accurate assessment on posting adjustments. Actual conversations I've had with 2 people from this game on the phone reminded me of why I simply don't care to even make real life contact with anyone from online gaming. All these things, the RL involvement of things like..

Phone

Discord

Kik

Are Fantasy Killers. And you simply can't avoid the less developed human beings who play MMOs with the mindset that you have to involve RL in order to enjoy it. Makers of Virtual Worlds made it with the heart felt intent of anonymity and living through the avatar. Period. If you are not able to do that? Wow, my 2nd year on 3DX is going to be so much more fun than the first. I had my moments of " bitching "...I mean can you blame me for not being a female? I bitch just like a woman. But my bitching came from me just not enjoying the fact that I was OUT THE CLOSET with my offline gender. And to see that the type of man I did it for, the insecure man, still was insecure and being more of a bitch than me? I now see there is no point in catering to such a under developed man.

I'll simply kill his reality. His reality is that the internet is reality and that is giving birth to my already in process motivation to be one of the most cunning, deceptive, sinister, yet desired women on this game. People seem to forget that this is a game..

Human lives aren't to be played with....OFFLINE.

Human beings and emotions/feelings aren't to be toyed with...OFFLINE.

However, when a human being makes the conscious decision to pay for a subscription to a game that is a virtual world that involves avatars and scenes/rooms that allow you to walk around and sit, dance, and have sex any where you want and expect to have RL matter? Those are human beings that I view as under developed and I will show no pity or sympathy for such a human because it's a choice. I choose to be smart. Thus, I am smart. Furthermore, smarter than most.

No longer will I be so loving. Me coming out the closet being honest about being a male operated female avatar, gained me a lot of cool points in the area of " respect ", but was the last ounce of love, empathy, and respect I had for the male users on this game who play as male and are straight but there is no longer a desire to cater to such an under developed species. In doing so, it didn't cater to your development and understanding in pertinent things like how not to judge a person for what they do. How not to disrespect a community of people by what you say to one. That last drop of love and consideration I had...is no more.

May the paranoia of such under developed straight men of 3DX increase 10 fold. And let this post be inspiration to all secure men who play this game as it should be played....which is..

Anonymously.

Let the guessing games begin. The classic " Oh I know who you are..." will truly be a treat. How long will the insecure wear the paranoid jacket of despair? It seems for all eternity to which I say..." Thank you "

Insecure people truly do...Feed Me. I will feast, beast, and release cum with you men every day of the " fucking " week and will not care. I and many men like me will make you so paranoid that you will become RobT minions and sirbigmac side items. I will not care.

You insecure men will no longer Kill my Fantasy. 

• 2 weeks later...

If your fantasy is to explore 3dx as the opposite gender than that's one thing, but you must also respect those who's fantasy is to be their true gender and want to be with others who are the gender they claim to be in game. If you play a female character and are a male, why not show it on your profile? If you are a female playing a male character why not put it on your profile. The only reason I can see that one would not want to put it on their profile is because they get aroused by sleeping with the same sex and the person not knowing that they are in fact sleeping with someone of the same sex. That to me is sick.