3DXChat Community

Insanity

Colloquy

Except that's basically practice. You run hill repeats over and over. You train and as you grow you expect a different level of ability b/c of the work. I'm not a musician, but doing scales and whatever for months has purpose. Also, recent studies suggest that repetitive work increases myelin insulation in the central nervous system, making those actions more efficient and effective.

Most people will tell you that its highly unlikely Einstein ever said that. people just like to say he did. Most who have researched it  will tell you it was mystery writer Rita Mae Brown. 

Briana, thats gross. 

Most people will tell you that it's highly unlikely that I give a fuck? People just like to sound educated. Most who have researched it will tell you that it doesn't fucking matter who said it. - Scrota Nutonica 

yeah, damn those educated people . its funny how you dont give a fuck yet quoted Einstein.  its ok to be wrong, most know you arent that smart  so they wont care

It's funny how you like to point out how I don't give a fuck yet blind to the fact that I do. But you not that smart to pick up on that. - Idiotic Moronico

I claim this thread back from the powers of darkness...by the authority invested in me...and...by...

...kittens in...kinda...a barrel...

The first blow has been struck. The kitten army will reclaim this place from the sway of negativity. Good kitten assault soldier Lilly!

• 2 weeks later...