3DXChat Community

1 Year 3DX Birthday coming Oct.!!

Colloquy

So I'm thinking I'll throw a party to celebrate my 1st year on this crazy ass game.

During the party I will reveal ALL alternate aliases I've used to cause havoc and mischief.

Feel free to roast me if you wish, it would truly be the gift that keeps on giving.

Um..

If your name rhymes with CobT then I would truly love for you to cum and get some of this supreme troll loving, bro

If your name rhymes with TerdWigSmack then I would truly love for you to cum and get some mac sauce on your lying ass bun cake.

After a year if you haven't figured out the joke? Year 2 will be just as amusing. Or..

I could be like CobT and have a " main account " & MAN UP on you benches!! (( trying to tone down the profanity for once ))

I just want CobT to know that he's wack and wouldn't stand a chance against me in a 1 on 1 beer pong match up..

He don't know how I get down

And TerWigSmack, the makaveli of 3DX who said he was " leaving for good " but comes back 3 days later? Yeah, I got some gifts for you too for my 1 year birthday party.

So, it's illegal or unlawful to talk about " bans " and what not from the Forums

I just want it to be known that I'm so legendary?

My thread was still getting numbers when I was disabled from it.

Um, yeah people..it's coming on a year now and I've become a legend already. I'm something like a big deal, okay?

Narcissist? Yes.

Ego maniac? Yes.

Attention Seeker?. Hell yes.

Successful at all 3? No doubt.

Better than you? Absolutely.

Can you stop me? Hell no.

In the name of FUN, let's all enjoy the newest addition to the 3DX community. The one whose name lingers in the minds of so many even now. The name that has brought FEAR to many, hate to others...what name is it?

That name is...

These nuts.

LOL, you need to up that 100mg to about 750 at least and then you might be close to my level. if you have to tell people you are a legend, you really arent . until then run along , grown ups are talking

Just add a little something, you need me to validate yourself, i dont need you. i could not post another thing and would still be known. you on the other hand. are begging for attention in every thread you start.. we know how this song and dance goes. people pretty much call you out on your horseshit, you either get banned or start to whine and then edit all your posts in a hissy fit. Sometimes its good to just sit back and watch someone impode. keep up the good work, you are amusing me, much like a circus clown

REPORTED! You are not allowed to use 3DX users names in post.

now KNOCK IT OFF!! I'm sick of it and it's inappropriate *kicks the air really hard while chewing gum*

LOL, you need to up that 100mg to about 750 at least and then you might be close to my level. if you have to tell people you are a legend, you really arent . until then run along , grown ups are talking

Just add a little something, you need me to validate yourself, i dont need you. i could not post another thing and would still be known. you on the other hand. are begging for attention in every thread you start.. we know how this song and dance goes. people pretty much call you out on your horseshit, you either get banned or start to whine and then edit all your posts in a hissy fit. Sometimes its good to just sit back and watch someone impode. keep up the good work, you are amusing me, much like a circus clown

Seriously coming with the rebuttal though..

You say that I need you to validate myself.

That's funny cause you always coming to me wondering if I'm who I am.

Make it make sense..

Seems like you need me to validate your sanity cause you seem to have a disdain for alternates.

That's your trigger.

And I have so many of those guys, you know?

But I won't beat that dead horse on how you constantly come to me while I'm under an alternate trying to know if I'm...who I am.

You do realize during my whole time here, since the rose petal shower era, I haven't really been checking for you

but you been checking for me.

Rebuttal #2

I'm not really sure what " horseshit " you're speaking of though.

If you thought I was whining, that's exactly what I want people to think.

If I get banned that's exactly what I wanted to happen.

If edit my posts in a " hissy fit " it's clearly all part of the plan.

To get you to understand that you can't deny my effect on your life.

You simply have to respond to the truth

and I am...the truth.

Understand, snowflake?

Lol feel free to report. See how far it gets you, wont be the first time yalun,mr peanut,stonecold etc

I do love how you are so easily triggered. Work on that trolling, you need the practice

I been trying to tell you that trolling is a lifestyle, not a internet practice.

That's what you are.

That's what I been trying to tell you since day one.

I been trolling since I came out the vagina, bro

Before the internet I was trolling.

I was trolling before it became a term, bro.

It's why I'll always be able to get you. Cause you know but refuse to accept my potency.

That's why you humor me more than I humor you. You're very predictable.

Your weaknesses make you that way.