3DXChat Community

Colloquy

THIS IS A GAME.

Goes like this. I'll start the thread with a witty comment. Someone will respond with a witty comeback. So and so forth but you have to outwit the last person who responded. DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A SOAP OPERA. I'll start..

It's a game, that's why I been playing you like a deck of cards for 10 months

Oh you thought we was mammals like that, me trying to mate you?

Oh you think it's a " game " like I'm the type to want to play you?

Then you thought it was " chess " but I don't see breasts on your table..

Don't thank God for something He didn't condone like the death of Abel..

Thank god, cards! I was afraid you thought it was chess and were going to try to mate me.

Oh you thought we was mammals like that, me trying to mate you?

Oh you think it's a " game " like I'm the type to want to play you?

Then you thought it was " chess " but I don't see breasts on your table..

Don't thank God for something He didn't condone like the death of Abel..

Back to eh? ... and don't talk to me in game .... I don't pay for the forum I do for the game  <_<

Oh, I see. You only want to be a pain in my ass so long as you don't have to pay for it. But, I can't talk to you in game cause you actually pay to be a bitch.

Oh, I see. You only want to be a pain in my ass so long as you don't have to pay for it. But, I can't talk to you in game cause you actually pay to be a bitch.

But, I can't talk to you in game cause you actually pay to be a bitch.

No I don't want to  talk to you or anyone else in game that it so self absorbed they get in your face when I am spending quality time with someone else .... :(

Then I guess you're free to be ignored on the Forums and Game then.

Try reading back ... I wrote in Reply to RobT .... I responsed after you butted in because I laughed at his comment .... If it upsets you that RobT is actually funny and you are not feel free to ignore me ... I promise you I won't lose any sleep  ;)

Try reading back ... I wrote in Reply to RobT .... I responsed after you butted in because I laughed at his comment .... If it upsets you that RobT is actually funny and you are not feel free to ignore me ... I promise you I won't lose any sleep  ;)

He may be funny, but that's his goal in life. Mine is to keep his punk ass in his place which is on his ignore list. HIS..ignore list. I don't iggy people, cowardly comedians do that. ;-)