#21 RobPathfinder

RobPathfinder

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts
  • LocationNY

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:39 PM

I rather keep things in the game well in the game. But I don't know, I have played other games and like real life i keep true to what I value and am. I don't feel comfortable using my builder female avi. As for my main avi, i am still too lazy to give him some where close to my skin color so pretend he is a vampire or something i don't care too lazy to change the color. Hmm perhaps i should make him a BBC, always wanted to work for the British Broad Casting company and say Bloody Hell! 

• spinalrip and Souly like this

#22 spinalrip

spinalrip

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Location^Hell^

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:38 AM

I rather keep things in the game well in the game. But I don't know, I have played other games and like real life i keep true to what I value and am. I don't feel comfortable using my builder female avi. As for my main avi, i am still too lazy to give him some where close to my skin color so pretend he is a vampire or something i don't care too lazy to change the color. Hmm perhaps i should make him a BBC, always wanted to work for the British Broad Casting company and say Bloody Hell!

wt7cbr508jdz.gif

• RobPathfinder likes this

#23 Nicci

Nicci

a whisper lost upon wind

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,078 posts
  • Locationusa

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:09 AM

apparently neither are you, better to be ugly on the outside than on the inside like you

• Achroi likes this

#24 Ceres

Ceres

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 106 posts
  • LocationSinking into Subspace

Posted 14 September 2017 - 05:35 PM

I kind of expected to be trolled by posting about my 'problem', but I'm absolutely thrilled at the quality of all the responses here.  This community rocks!

It appears I spoke too soon.  lmfao   :P

#25 Zokora

Zokora

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 06:43 PM

The reality is this Ceres, nothing is as it seems on the INTERNET especially here on 3dx. You have men playing female av's, females playing male av's. You have people stealing pictures from the INTERNET and pretending that it's them. I've found real people on this game but they are few and far between. I say this, if you want to play this game and fall in love then you will need to live the fantasy and leave it at that. No skype, no outside real life momments, just a fantasy on as sex game. I've actually given up completely as I don't trust anyone in this game.

Funny, I found everyone playing this game is a real person :D , just using this game to live out their fantasies. And if they wanted to relive RL, they could be in RL, it offers better graphics and more poses. And looking at how some people act here and in the game I'd rather prefer not to reveal any RL Information about me.

This is a game, not reality...

Kisses

Zokora

• chloe, ffan and LexiKitty like this

#26 LexiKitty

LexiKitty

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • LocationIn Front of you :p

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:44 PM

Funny, I found everyone playing this game is a real person :D , just using this game to live out their fantasies. And if they wanted to relive RL, they could be in RL, it offers better graphics and more poses. And looking at how some people act here and in the game I'd rather prefer not to reveal any RL Information about me.

This is a game, not reality...

Kisses

Zokora

Yes Zokora, everyone playing this game are real persons. Like you are in the game, I am in the game but i never saw a Gendry there  ;) So telling people that nothing is at it seems in the internet and not even telling us who you are in the game stinks. Like writing 228 posts in 3 days and most of them are full of hate. Someone else would use the word ridiculous. 

Peace and Fun  :wub:

• chloe and RobT like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users