3DXChat Community

New patch

Pierrousss

Well I went in and had no problems, I removed the modded dll and replaced it with the original 1st.

Maybe when we do this we should give some details on our systems which may help, for instance people with different types of graphics cards could get issues where others don't.

MSI Laptop, Intel chips set.

NVidia 970M Graphics card.

Windows 10

Is it just me, or does the girl look like an alien? XD

8227251c89eed311f02874c42232df1e.jpg

The girl behind is too stretched up, and the girl in front is in this position that most likely should fall ...

I think we need to fix the skeleton for the female model of the character in the new sex poses ... q.q 

Curious if anyone else has experienced this. Yesterday I uninstalled and reinstalled 3dx because of the update. Before when I opened the 3dx folder I had the data folder in which I had several files such as Managed and Patcher and others. I know longer have those now and was wondering if anyone has experienced similar issue like this?post-7074-0-10691100-1502716826_thumb.pngpost-7074-0-99975700-1502716851_thumb.png

Is it just me, or does the girl look like an alien? XD

8227251c89eed311f02874c42232df1e.jpg

Ok I need to apologise. I think I may have given them the idea to use existing poses when I posted this in a thread about FFF poses on 3rd August:

"I suppose given that some of the existing threesome poses are a combination of existing poses they could quickly do some FFF or MMM poses - I say like I know this! "

Also. I've kept this to myself, but I think the snow at the saloon may also be my fault when on 8th November I posted:

"Snow and christmas decorations on Love Island during December or at least a week before. Sorry southern hemisphere but christmas is cold ok!

Oh and a menorah for Hannukah!"

and:

"Yes Briana. I want the sand replaced with snow. I want to hear my feet walk in snow. I want snow everywhere. I want the bar to be Santas grotto - though will look a bit odd in the 3dx clothes!"

LOL ?!

58gx12C6RtCTtWRdyzmvog.png

everytime you make a new patch, there is new bugs... but this time... congratz lol

UPDATED BY ADMIN:

1) Add the patcher to the exception list of your Firewall and Antivirus software.

2) Run the patcher as administrator

(Right-click on Patcher.exe file and then click Run as Administrator)

If the problem persists, reinstall the game with the latest version:

http://3dxchat.com/support/#updates

Also please send us your output_log.txt file from Patcher_Data folder to support@sexgamedevil.com

We will try to find out more about your problem and fix it.

Thanks!

This happened to me, because I forgot to remove the hacked DLL, reinstall will fix it :P

So after so much time we have received a new hairstyle for lady (one only!), and 6 already well known sex poses from MF to FF?

And how much time do you think a developer needs to just switch the male avatar with the female one just to upload the same animation (with, let's say, some minor fixes)? 10 mins?

Lazy lazy lazy lazy.....

No clothes, accessories, make up, nothing.

And no fixing of the already known problem such as the moaning sounds drop volume for example.

It seems like devs have lost someone who did all the work at the beginning. And this is from the "creation" of the saloon which, instead, they bought from the Unity store for 50 dollars. They didn't create it. No one asked for that in fact.

Now they are just trying to carry on slowly, month after month, waiting for new users to come.

They don't even put a damn pic of what they are developing. Once they put some pics of a dress, an animation work in progress etc... (Lisa's posts, maybe old players remember those). Now nothing.

The game starts to crash "more than the usual" for some, and all the people think that an update is coming.

Is this normal? Is this serious?

I think devs should just wake up a bit more and not only answer into the forums about pay-problems of the subscription... they are a lot fast there...

As already said, this game has no competition. On my view, nothing is, at least, a little close, from what it proposes.

So the game can survive with very few developpement and very few new content.

This is what we live since months (years)

I reagreat this, I am frustrated by this, because the potential to be more rich, is huge, but this is a fact everybody should know when you pay your subscription.

We will see if lines move if/when competition will be there.

But until there, take what is new as a plus.
I prefer a new pose with some defect (that make these pose still far more beautifull that what other game propose), than no new pose.

I hope there will be much more other MF pose proposed in F/F.

You can send me tomatoes for my naive/optimist post, I have no relation with developper, I just try contribute to remind a fact that can avoid "deceived hope".

Me I wait nothing new. Like that when something new arrive, I take it as a positive surprise.

I come for fun and pleasure, not to complaint for things that will not change....  even if, as I told, I really regreat this situation and still hope it will change.

Of course I embrace your point of view with my arms wide open Deeborah.

I am not gonna throw you tomatoes!

You are what this game needs to keep going like this. And this is not an offence.

I am a player like you. And I seek for fun more with words than with animations or new content.

I was thinking about the fast ruining of the development process we saw during 2016-2017.

That made me think that devs just lost someone who did all the "big work" of the beginning.

It is frustrating, and you said it is for you aswell, to see that things have changed like this.

Am I happy with this? No.

Are you? No.

Do we stop to play because of this? No.

Am I gonna say that I am satisfied with this way of working of the devs (knowing how it was in the past)? Of course not.

If I do, like you do in some elegant way, I would feel like accepting this and quite encouraging this only because this game has "no competition" (for now and this would be another big topic by the way).

That's why sometimes I write my two cents here aswell.

And devs maybe won't even read this, of course.

I throw you kisses Deeborah! :P

Nion

When new patch comes nvmy game dont work i just run the installer exe. Without delete anything installer check games filles n installs whats missing even with the dll still inside then patch then game works.

Thats 2 mins for you method

Its like a force repair method

I throw you kisses Deeborah! :P

Merci ! and I throw you warm kisses Nion  ;)  :wub:

are frustration and happyness compatible ? .... I try myself to find a way to succeed .... experience helping a little *smiles fondly*  :)  :)  :) following at best a line between optimism and ... naivety.

I was having issues. I finally uninstalled and reinstalled with help from the forum member Rob T. So thank you Rob its installed and mostly its fine. But I have a wierd glitch now. One of my friends cannot see my typing. I can read theirs, I can see theirs and I can see them when in the same place, but I cannot hug them or do anything from my side. I know they have a DLL but I do not. Any light  you can shed on that? Its not a problem with anyone else.