3DXChat Community

Stuck into closing public rooms

ffan

Don't know if this is the right place for this issue but everytime someone closes the public room he/she opened I get stuck in there and need to restart the whole game. When the message "the room has been closed" and I try to change room I get stuck on the loading page.

As Sage says this is a known problem, it's one that often gets me too. Your best choice is to try to jump to your Home #1, but even this doesn't work all the time. This is a problem affecting the exit of hacked rooms, and it seems to be worse for those playing on lower powered machines from what I know.

Have you tried waiting more then 1 minute?

I have had this issue too.. waiting several minutes did help and the loading process was completed.

I've been waiting more than several minutes, let's say 3 to 5 minutes without any response.

Sorry to hear that. Just proves what I keep saying all the time. People really need to stop going way overboard with their rooms.

This ain't Minecraft. Keep it simple or at least small.

I ve seen very well crafted user rooms that don't need to extend to the outside. Sweet to look at with quick loading times.

Less is more.

For me, it works best to go into the "dressing room" once a room has been closed.

Doesn't work every time but better as everything else I tried.

I will try, never tought about it. I usually try room n.2 the smallest and fastest to load.

Thank you