3DXChat Community

Remembering RosemaryT

Caren

Hi everyone!

A dear friend and I were talking about RosemaryT a little bit ago and it got me thinking if anyone had sweet stories about her. Rose has been gone from 3dx a while now, and I'm sure she's helping other people and curing diseases and bringing sunshine to everyone she meets. I miss her horribly, but I'm so thankful to have known her at all. She is my standard for kindness, patience, and gentleness here... plus she's really, really funny.

I miss you, naughty twin.

Anyway, if you have stories about Rose, please share them.

Here's my favorite of mine - we were on the old beach, a bunch of us talking in group. It was really fun, fast, non-stop. Every now and then a guy would cold 1 ... or more ... or all of us at once ... or whatever, so instead of brushing it off or anything, we'd invite him to group chat. Rose would then act as the high priestess and we all c&p this all-caps chant to this squid god and pretend the guy was our sacrifice. omg I cried I laughed so hard. Usually the guys were good sports about it and a couple played along. So much fun!

So much love,

Caren

Guest Harmony

As my rl self (Beccie) I arrived in 3dx with some pretty immense rl issues plaguing me and, if I'm honest, they had done so for years. Rose was my rock throughout, putting time and others aside to listen to me, putting up with my melodramatics and sharing her own life experiences to help me, painful though it was for her.

She once said that in 3dx a minority of people will touch your heart and make a lasting difference to your real life, even if you lose contact with them. She certainly did that for me. A stronger, kinder, more caring person I will probably never meet.

I really hope she's okay.

Yes Caren... that was a fun time and something I will never forget.

Rose truly was a very compassionate and empathetic individual and I miss her dearly. I feel very lucky to have bumped into her so soon after arriving here. While I do miss her, I know that she is out there actively making a difference in the world for those that are less fortunate.

Her friendship is something that will always be a part of me and she is someone that has touched my life in a way that I will never forget.