3DXChat Community

Crazy mind fuck

Vayen

My thinking on this is that a culture has developed in 3DX that looks down at sex in public places.

I am curious as to why you say "has developed."

There has always been a group of people here who preferred not to see other people having sex, especially in crowded places like landing zones and dance floors. And, of course, there has always been a group of people who make a point of doing it in those places. So drama between those with these two schools of thought has always been a common occurrence. 

Add to that people who complained after the last update about the wall poses not being available in user rooms, and it is clear that there are a fair number of players who won't take part in public sex even if they don't look down on it.

My experience is that it was this way even back in 2013, when there was a rule that made the dance floor in the night club a no-sex zone. That rule was discontinued together with in-game moderators,  but there has always been two schools of thought about public sex and I expect there always will be.

More than looking for public sex, most of people who are in this kind of room are looking for easy sex. When you visit one, it's funny to see them standing still near the landing zone... Waiting, sending cold invinte until someone accept.

SageStoner said...

Add to that people who complained after the last update about the wall poses not being available in user rooms,

err I don't think that there was any public sex involved at the time they screwed up and forgot to put them in the new release. Oh, perhaps I did used to rub my back against the wall to get some sort of sexual satisfaction but I did it discreetly ;)

My thinking on this is that a culture has developed in 3DX that looks down at sex in public places. The night club is considered a public place so is sin both of those rooms really do have areas that seems to be intended for sex all the rooms do really but people are shy to uses them the night club especially since one of those areas the bathroom is so close to the entrance and open. I dont see the appeal myself and almost never go to that room but I can see why people like it better as more of a sex room.

Your thoughts on culture are correct Nib.  May I add the following....

For example, some people think its rude to have sex on the stage of Sin Club. I have seen people walk over people or stand on them in protest or even make comments in local to discourage this behaviour.

The attraction is having a public place where people can fully express their sexual freedoms without criticism or not feeling out of place.  I would also add that your chances of having random sex does increase when you visit such a place. People do visit these places more open minded.  Also, the name of the place does matter - giving the visitor a theme to explore their sexual fantasies if they so wish to go in that direction.

Furthermore, some of the people visiting these places have great imaginations. Not everyone has the time or the desire to nurture relationships. We all march to different strokes. What's not good for you is wonderful for others.

Imagine your are in a city.

You are thirsty (most of people have choosen 3dxchat originally because it proposes sex)

You enter in a bar. (just after you logiin)

On the left side a machine that sells drinks (the room named with slut/fuck...)

On the righ side a machine that sells fruits. (the room named nice island)

At the end of the day which machine will have more money inside ?

Note : me I buy fruits because with fruits you can make some very nice and hot ..... mmmmmm  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Well.... surprising as it may seem... I suspect a lot of people are here to... indulge in sexual activities....

Not much tends to happen in the main public rooms... and you see a room... where it's clear from the name that sex is on the table and encouraged.... it's full of people....

That's the reason. Sure... it's newcomer bait..... and sure.. after a while you develop friendships and meaningful relationships and want to hang out and do social activities.... but.... for newcomers, in particular... that's a big draw.

My thoughts on all this after being in the game for 3 years.

Most new comers when they 1st come in the game go to the public locations, that is what they see 1st, the big shiny pictures in the menu.

The beach always has lots of newcomers and you also find them in sin and fresco.

From there it depends on who they meet and if in fact they do meet anyone, if they don't yes they will look towards what's next and likely find their way into one of the sex rooms.

But guys don't make the mistake of thinking that the numbers showing in sex rooms represents a total of all the players in 3DX.

Most who don't just play for sex will often, in fact mostly be in privately opened rooms that do not show on that list.

If I go on how many I know are opened at any one time just with the people I know, there could be hundreds opened and not showing on that list.

What I mean is you don't know how many players there are that are not attending sex rooms at any given time, and it is likely that number is higher than you would think.

This is something I have only just woken up to recently myself, so I ask you to think about that as well.

I don't venture into the sex rooms and I know a lot of people that don't also, where do we all hang, in privately opened rooms opened just for friends or groups.

Imagine your are in a city.

You are thirsty (most of people have choosen 3dxchat originally because it proposes sex)

You enter in a bar. (just after you logiin)

On the left side a machine that sells drinks (the room named with slut/fuck...)

On the righ side a machine that sells fruits. (the room named nice island)

At the end of the day which machine will have more money inside ?

Note : me I buy fruits because with fruits you can make some very nice and hot ..... mmmmmm :wub: :wub: :wub:

This is a good point but room owners need to ask themselves one question... what kind of people are you trying to draw to your room?

If your room has all the popular keywords like "slut... fuck... cum... etc" then you will draw people in... but they will not be there for the music or social aspect.

So we'll talk about this but not bat an eyelid at the "Rape" rooms...hmm

No, actually, a lot of people report the "rape" rooms. And there has been a lot of discussion in the past about whether or not it is ok to pass off a crime as a fetish.

But like so many other things here, there will always be two points of view as well as people who either like to push other people's buttons or push the envelope. 

So, just take a SS, report it, and move on. That, in my opinion, is the best way to deal with it. 

Guest Lillyme

No, actually, a lot of people report the "rape" rooms. And there has been a lot of discussion in the past about whether or not it is ok to pass off a crime as a fetish.

But like so many other things here, there will always be two points of view as well as people who either like to push other people's buttons or push the envelope. 

So, just take a SS, report it, and move on. That, in my opinion, is the best way to deal with it.

Thank you Sage...I do the same I was just starting to feel it's so regular and prolific everyone had just kinda...accepted...but...if there's still some here trying to fight to get it stopped...I'm reassured I'm not alone :)