3DXChat Community

Crazy mind fuck

Vayen

Can anyone give me a sensible explanation why the standard nightclub location gets almost no visitors and the same room with the same music under the name 'Dirty Sluts N Public Restrooms' is always full.
What's that how people think here within this game? This will also not be intended by the developers.

Is it just the name of the room that attracts people ? If that's true it would be really a mind fuck !

Its the pr and how many ppl know this person(host)

I have met xtanyax n she is realy cool

Oh undoubtedly she will be a cool person but then it remains a mystery that almost everybody chooses for a copy of the original

Can anyone give me a sensible explanation why the standard nightclub location gets almost no visitors and the same room with the same music under the name 'Dirty Sluts N Public Restrooms' is always full.

What's that how people think here within this game? This will also not be intended by the developers.

Is it just the name of the room that attracts people ? If that's true it would be really a mind fuck !

I think it is just the name ... i don't see any other explanation like you.

I think it is just the name ... i don't see any other explanation like you.

I think you are rigth. Of course this is not only the case with the nightclub, the beach is being copied as well with room names like 'fuck orgy sex beach' and that while you can have the same sex on the "original" beach !

There is something strange in the mind of people here.

Its a way to explain how the room will or can be used ... it isn't strange ... If a room is called old time knees up bar its not going to attract topless girls ... If the room is called topless bar it will ... not rocket science LOL  

Its a way to explain how the room will or can be used ... it isn't strange ... If a room is called old time knees up bar its not going to attract topless girls ... If the room is called topless bar it will ... not rocket science LOL  

I do not think you understand what I'm trying to tell.

I'm talking about the original locations offered by the developers.

DIRTY SLUTS N PUBLIC RESTROOMS is exactly the same as the Night Club (the original) where you can have exactly the same sex (which one can have anywhere else too)

It is apparently the name of the location that people choose while the original is no different.

What amuses me is that, on the rare occasion that I have been there, I have used the restroom and never seen anyone else use it.

The restroom use to get used a lot more when you could go to the basement.

What amuses me is you see rooms like BBC! Sluts wanted (Which I assume means Big Black Cock) but how can there be "Big Black Cock" when all the cocks in the game are the same size???

Then technically, they're all big ;)  lol

I wondered the same. Who goes to a place called "Public Restrooms" to party in real life?.  :lol: 

My thinking on this is that a culture has developed in 3DX that looks down at sex in public places. The night club is considered a public place so is sin both of those rooms really do have areas that seems to be intended for sex all the rooms do really but people are shy to uses them the night club especially since one of those areas the bathroom is so close to the entrance and open. I dont see the appeal myself and almost never go to that room but I can see why people like it better as more of a sex room.

What amuses me is you see rooms like BBC! Sluts wanted (Which I assume means Big Black Cock) but how can there be "Big Black Cock" when all the cocks in the game are the same size???

yes indeed, the same weird thinking ! And maybe it isn't even a man or he is but snow white ! It's just what people like to think about