3DXChat Community

Dear Devs(sex poses) discrimination

Aliviax

If you describe what you have in mind in words with your partner Is much more erotic than simple poses ;)

the game it's only the start

yes ok then we delete game right or use an app to chat right ,no reason then to play ...again rightttttt

hahaha.

anyway im not some pro rper i just describe ,i didnt knew the word rp till 1 month ago 

yes ok then we delete game right or use an app to chat right ,no reason then to play ...again rightttttt

hahaha.

anyway im not some pro rper i just describe ,i didnt knew the word rp till 1 month ago 

ahahah you are right but we need this game as start and this game it is a very good start.  It's more easy to meet ppl here with same interest. what i mean is if between a pose and another pose you not found your pose you can describe it in much more erotic way. ;)

lets say just treat us in a more equal way ...so we all agree plz .

Look, I have been here since 2013. And I will guarantee you that the last thing that will ever happen is that we all agree.  LOL

I doubt anyone would argue against the idea that having more and better poses for all combinations of players/sexualities would make the game even better than it is.

But when you base your comments on the premise that "they" have more than "we" do, and therefore you deserve to be treated in a more "equal way" . . .   Well, that is just cringeworthy. Sorry, but it is.

hahaha.

I have trained myself in Call of Duty chat with team mates...