3DXChat Community

new type of invite?

jericho

So after the update today (7/9/2014), I've now twice received a different type of invite; it appeared in the lower left, on a pink background, and didn't actually show the sender.  If clicked on, it would then show the sender, who I verified was nowhere in the area with me both times.

This isn't strictly a complaint; I just can't find any information in the "Updates" section of the 3dxchat site about it as a new feature (or how to use it myself), so I'm asking here...has anyone else had this happen?  Anyone know how to do it yourself?

UPDATE:  Apparently, this was/is the new "pay to mass invite people" option, which is available when you open a room, providing you have enough cash for it.  So yeah.  There it is.

I just want to PM my friend at the Beach from the damn Night Club

I agree with you, I think is more important that we can send pms from the friends list, is a problem that should be solved and I even dont understand how is it possible we cant do that at this point. Being able to send invitations to everyone is a waste of xgold and I would never use that.

I don't really see people spending money on it. It will be useless by next week.

People who will use it probably end up being blocked as its really annoying.

there are plenty needed features that community request for over year. This was not one of them.

Edit:

Also In this case I could understand that fee. But do not add fees to requested features.

This is already subscription game costing almost 20 euro / month unless buying 6 or 12 months.

Minutes after patch whole world chat was disgusted. It's good way to lose players to other games.

In last few months I had plenty of friends quit because of " no content " as new poses are rare here and this does not help at all when they see features like this and become more bored or annoyed with game.

I totally agree with you Riela,

but this discussion is on the forum and also the game since I've joined over 14 months ago and nothing changed since that. New content got addes slowly. It just improved just a little bit.

There were times, when we got several poses within a few weeks, but well this also is months ago now.

It seems that little projects were set and actually we're in the user-room project which does not really include new poses or other stuff.

In my own opinion this whole "What would you like to see" is not set for the schedule of the next few months. Rather for the next years, if this game will continue until then. 

If it's continueing like this we all know where it will end. More people are leaving and then we won't need new content.

Riela, do not forget that we (the players) are paying for access to the game, NOT for new content. 

And 3DX subscription costs 19.95 USD = 14.6 euro per month. Not 20 euro as you said. And we get all the new content (sex, fashion, locations) absolytely for free.

In other "free" sex games you have to buy each content item separately, spending huge amounts of money, much more than 14.6 euro per month.

In 3DXChat you get all available and new content for free, and you are whining? haha  :lol:

Just as well the new content is 'free'.. in 4 months the only decent additions has been music to the rooms and being able to open room to friends. Having said that im not sure having to pay 450 Xgold to spam invite everyone is 'free'. Would rather pay 450 and have to option to turn this feature off..

I do think this game is good value for money, I just don't understand why the devs don't listen to what is actually wanted and concentrate on that. I cant believe being able to PM a friend who isn't in the same area would be any more difficult to implement than this spam invite nonsense.. :)

Dont get me wrong.. I do think most of the content is decent.. Just this feature is sooooo annoying. I don't use it and wish I had the option to stop the floods of spam invites. My block list has increased from 3 to 9 I the last few days.. But i still get the invites from them. And, I would have thought being able to PM friends from anywhere would have been available from the very first day this game came online. Everyone wants it. Good business is giving the customers what they want. :)

You are right tho, what every they do still wont be enough for us :)

I do think this game is good value for money, I just don't understand why the devs don't listen to what is actually wanted and concentrate on that.

Well put. I totally agree.

I'm sure the Devs have a lot of good ideas, but time and time again we get things like male masturbation poses, the cuddle and kiss on the cheek actions, and now this "invite the whole server" function. These are all good ideas, but they each caused unintended consequences that never seem to get addressed, while really obvious things that everyone wants take forever to implement.

Seriously, Devs, why can't we get one nice new sex pose, one nice new piece of male clothing, and one nice new piece of female clothing on the first of each month? And all this new content doesn't necessarily have to be free, either. Hell I would pay 450 XGold for a good-looking suit or a sex pose I liked long before I would ever pay to invite people to my room.

Riela, do not forget that we (the players) are paying for access to the game, NOT for new content. 

And 3DX subscription costs 19.95 USD = 14.6 euro per month. Not 20 euro as you said. And we get all the new content (sex, fashion, locations) absolytely for free.

In other "free" sex games you have to buy each content item separately, spending huge amounts of money, much more than 14.6 euro per month.

In 3DXChat you get all available and new content for free, and you are whining? haha  :lol:

it cost 19 euro ... which is almost same as 20 - from what I asked it seems its same for whole Europe.

5584kun.jpg

yes, I am whining, compared to other subscription games, number of updates aren't there and if you put fee for features + subscription that recipe for disaster. I been here for 4 months almost 5. Largest reason my friends quit or moved to other games is not enough updates.

Paying for access is nice but there's need to be content to hold people in place.

it cost 19 euro ... which is almost same as 20 - from what I asked it seems its same for whole Europe.

5584kun.jpg

yes, I am whining compared to other subscription games, number of updates aren't there and if you put fee for features + subscription that recipe for disaster. I been here for 4 months almost 5. Largest reason my friends quit or moved to RLC SL or Achat is not enough updates.

Paying for access is nice but there's need to be content to hold people in place.

This is now my ... I don't know how much comments I've made about necessity of keeping the game growing.

And to keep people interested in the game more updates are absolutely necessary. 

All those party's and thing the community is doing to keep the game interesting are just tries, but just our development can keep the game interesting by adding more stuff in a shorter time.

I must say, that updates again are getting rare like it's been last year during summer. It's a shame and I totally can understand people leaving the game of missing updates which content new stuff. 

Troubleshooting of bugs also have to be done, but as it seem this is something our development also doesn't care that much for (f.e. blinking bug since almost 1 year now)

It's every owns decision to stay or leave, but I have to admit, that this game lost that many players by not enough updates and added stuff. 

Posted Today, 01:58 AM

Maloy, on 13 Jul 2014 - 3:13 PM, said:snapback.png

And we get all the new content (sex, fashion, locations) absolytely for free.

In 3DXChat you get all available and new content for free, and you are whining? haha   :lol:

And now I ask you Maloy, where is all this free stuff we should get for free? A new pose after 3 months (or longer)? In my arrogant optinion this isn't contemporary. When I remember what was told in the interview "hundreds of animations and poses" I ask ... where are they? Or do we have to wait 25 years until all those got added? Also not good for the game and not good for any business. Surely you have to invest before you can earn your money, but it seems this didn't happen here. (Just my impression)

I think devs were not expecting such success at game launch.

I am pretty happy with the updates cause they don't really makes the difference for me, you can move everywhere but the communities around here are not even paragonable to 3dx. But this is another topic I guess. Btw I don't think they are not listening to our requests..they have their plans and we are so many..you can't even imagine how many requests of new clothes I'm getting since I'm a content creator..I would make everyone happy but simply I can't! So be merciful and give time to the time, they are interacting directly with us and we re lucky for this, be faithful and you'll get what you want :)

Posted 11 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

poster157s.jpg

version 217

+ Sex Pose

+ Send invites option. You can use xgold to send invites to your room: 1) to all online players; 2) to your friends only; 3) to your group

This option isn't free to avoid spamming.

I must say the try to avoid spamming with cold-mass-invited has successfully failed. Since I've found this post I counted about 12 invites, what in my opinion is a lot. 

Especially when people are paying for it. Sure the spamming in worldchat of joining my room for ... got less, but in my opinion those invites are bothering more than the worldchat messages.

Maybe it can be fixed somehow, even I don't have an idea how.