3DXChat Community

EVENT 5: FESTIVAL OF SOUND (FINISHED)

Natsumi

e5_festival_of_sound_by_jinkuaili-dbih8b

bla_1504368000.png

THE EVENT IS BACK!

JOIN US AT SUMMER'S END TO PARTY LIKE NO OTHER!

COUNTLESS DJs AND MUSIC LOVERS ALL IN ONE ROOM!

THE COALITION OF DISK JOCKEYS ARE PROUD TO PRESENT

THE EVENT 5:

FESTIVAL OF SOUND

HOSTED BY NATSUMI & MISS MEGAN

FEATURING THE GRAND OPENING OF A NEW NEVER BEFORE SEEN ROOM!

DJs of 3DX BOTH NEW AND OLD COME DANCE, ROCK, GROOVE, AND JUMP TO THE MUSIC

Advertisement provided by Coalition of DJs & DJ Ninja Girl Entertainment

2017_02_17_2303_by_jinkuaili-dbiha5y.png

post-10231-0-82935100-1496733688_thumb.p

With the conclusion of E4 I hope I bring the same fire that was felt at this awesome event. RobPathfinder made something that will be forever written in 3DX history. Though he might no longer be the mastermind behind The Event, I'l do my best to continue his legacy of showcasing DJs both new and old to the community. The Event, now renamed as Festival of Sound, will aim to give DJs and music lovers new a chance to shine and be heard. I hope the room I am building reflects that dream. Like its predecessors, Festival of Sound has no genre requirement. DJs will have an hour to play whatever they want, how they want. No strings attached. If you are interested in playing music this September, ask Trena, MissMegan, or myself either on the Forum or in game. 

Interested in joining the Coalition of DJs? 

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/PA38a7

In CODJs you can meet more people with similar goals and that also love music. No specifications or information is required. Simply connect to our official discord channel and you're all set. 

Actually I could have never done any Events without the help and guidence of my wife (JanusPandora/ PandoraVonSayalin), Maron, EvilElf, Ukari, Trena, SpinalRip, SugarBunny, Natsumi, Flake, Rockster, IceBox, OoOMariaOoO, MissMegan, Achilles, OOlisa, Icecream, Hornya, and StarrFyre whose moto, "Music is Life," was the step the Event series holds, do it for the love of the music.  

Music is indeed life, and its been part of my life pretty much the moment I was born. At the age of 5 I started my first piano lessons and have been playing ever since. Inspired by the likes of DJ Ash, Achilles, and many other musicians. I took my first steps into becoming a DJ on 3DX. I've learned so much from people here. But the best thing about learning things, is you get to share it with other people. I'm so thankful to all my friends. You've helped me when times were rough and made me happy. This room for E5 is my gift to all of you as a thank you for everything. 

There had been times where I just wanted to quit the game, but I'm still here because of you guys. I wouldn't be where I am now without you. So thanks again everyone, and let's end this summer with a bang!

Replying to Nique's comment in EVENT 4 TOPIC

I have put lag into consideration while building the room for E5. It is the issue I worry about the most. The room itself is fit for at least 100 ppl or more so it is fairly large. However I'm not one to go overboard on detail. That is where most builders discover lag. With the more props you use to detail your room, the bigger chance for lag. I'm not the best builder, but I do want to make the experience fantastic to the eye, and also be easy access for those that don't have strong computers. I myself have a normal laptop so most big rooms are laggy for me. The room is about 50% complete and I have yet to experience lag thus far, which is a good sign! However I won't know the overall room performance once it's complete. 

Reply to Achilles post in Event 4 topic pg 6. 

Thank you for your recommendations. I'm actually not doing this alone. I have great friends helping me every step of the way. RobPathfinder and TamaraX have been such great help to make this room reach its full potential. MissMegan is doing well being a DJ Coordinator for this event. None of this could be possible without them and I thank them for that. While this event won't have show girls or strippers per-say, there will be beds and other furniture provided for all your lewd needs and desires. This room's main focus is for the music. Many different people from around the world coming to one room to share what they love and what they've learned.

If you or anyone know of someone that would love to DJ at the Festival of Sound, Please let me know! You do not have to be part of Coalition of DJs to participate. Anyone and I mean anyone can play at this event. If you're new and want to start DJing on 3DX, this could be your chance to shine. 

Speaking of the room, I feel it needs a name. If anyone has some good suggestions for a name for this room I'm building please post it below. I'll pick the one I like the most and will also give you a shout-out during the event!   

I was asked to see the room, so far I love it. As for the strippers, there were strippers at the Events?  :P  The purpose is to make a room with a fun atmosphere, to have fun while Djs showcase their talent. My wife was happy telling me she would be there, I am gonna be there cause I love the music. To be there as a fan, I am excited about it! As for details versus lag, not really always true.. Some crappy rooms have a lot of lag, due to density of information at various areas while other rooms have perfect detail little lag due to various factors. Natsumi has asked me to check out the room so I turn on my builder avi, put the settings on high and use my Pathfinder avi (that's right two accounts one computer that would flip me off if given the chance).  :D  That is my lag test, a crappy computer and two avis. 

Until Natsumi needs me, I will be hiding  from Fluffy

Reply to Nique recent post in EVENT 4 topic, pg. 6

Rob can be a little ambitious and isn't afraid to speak his mind. But he means well. I understand your concern with lag. But I can reassure you that there will be little to no lag in the room if you choose to join it. I've been keeping an eye on the limits of the room. It is almost complete say for a few minor details and furniture. I will be having a open house this Friday. So everyone can see it for themselves. While it is big, I built it for those that don't have the best computers in mind. 

Surprisingly enough this room will have less than 3000 props despite its size. 

Hello i wanted to ask some stuff about the event .

1) how much time each dj will have to play ?

2) How can i apply for dj for this event ?

3) Do i have to submit the genre i want to play ?

ty in advance XD

Hi Ali each DJ will have 1 hour to play whatever they want. You can apply here to play at the event or PM me in-game. There is no genre needed. Just play what you love. All we ask is that you put what day and time works best for you and we'll put you in accordingly. Be sure to arrive at least 1 hour - 30 minutes before your play time starts so that I can receive your stream link. 

Open House for the new ViBE Stadium Tomorrow @ 1:00 PM EST. 

Will be open to Group Chat only, I'll be inviting friends to Group chat when i get on tomorrow and then they will be able to invite their friends to see the room as well. 

Thank you guys for your support and can't wait to get this event started. 

MissMegan will post the DJ Schedule pretty soon so stay tuned in for that as well. 

If anyone on 3DX would like to DJ or play music at E5 and wasn't able to at the previous event can sign up here. But be aware slots are going fast so do so quickly. 

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5258-the-craic-mc-irish-pub/

Rob told mi to do this, I blame him!    XDXDXD

DJs in the past Events use the forum site to promote and show they are worth going to see, I can honestly say Achroi is one fucken hell of a DJ. It is an honor hearing her play, time for me however is not always there.

HI FLUFFY!!

DJs in the past Events use the forum site to promote and show they are worth going to see, I can honestly say Achroi is one fucken hell of a DJ. It is an honor hearing her play, time for me however is not always there.

attachicon.gif2017-08-06 08-03-45_56685.png

HI FLUFFY!!

She is amazing, but it looks like you need at least one "FUCK" in your room name to get people in. Guys you have no idea what you missed  :P