3DXChat Community

EVENT 5: FESTIVAL OF SOUND (FINISHED)

Natsumi

MUSIC IS LIFE! That has been and always will be my motto.  I (and I know other DJs who feel as I do) play for the love of helping others have that moment of their day or night when they can get past the drama others might try to create in their lives here and just enjoy the moment.

I play my music usually as originally recorded while others create their special mixes. I support every DJ I hear as they deserve such support from me and others. I will do the same with Event 5. I am truly a no ego​ DJ here, now and forever. I will never make degrading comments about another DJ. I always hope others have a good opinion of my work and life here as a DJ, even with my alien Starchild inclusion. I deeply hope my sets bring back fond memories and help my guests enjoy life and their time with friends in the room where I DJ at that moment. I wish them the best time they can have and am just honored to be able to give them the "music of their memories". If they do not quite enjoy what I do or have negative opinions of me, then I will hope they will find that DJ they truly like and give that one their support.

Tonight, my hour-long set will have a special theme of "Above to Below and In Between". Hopefully, you can be there to find out which rocking songs I have selected to fit this theme. You will hear me spin some classic favorites as well as some songs not heard in some time.

​I truly love what I have been allowed and invited to do here as your Cosmic DJ. Music IS LIFE and this IS my life here for all of you - the ones I love. This may just sound like so much more 3DX BS, but it IS how I am, here and IRL.

​ENJOY and SUPPORT EVENT 5! Thank you NAT - - - - - thank you ALL!

ALL TIMES ARE IN EST

SATURDAY SEPT 2ND DJ SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS:

12PM - 1PM LILLIANME

1PM - 2PM TORAX

2PM - 3PM ALIVIA

3PM - 4PM ASHBASH

4PM - 5PM MRSCANDICE

5PM - 6PM XANAR

6PM - 7PM KIMBN

7PM - 8PM LOOANA

8PM - 9PM JOSIE

9PM - 10PM BACKFIRE

10PM - 11PM DJSTARRFYRE

SUNDAY SEPT 3ND DJ SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS:

12PM - 1PM CICCERO

1PM - 2PM ICECREAM

2PM - 3PM DJCOCKSLAP

3PM - 4PM NATSUMI

4PM - 5PM JESSICAX

5PM - 6PM DJLEXILICIOUS

6PM - 7PM FELIA

7PM - 8PM CHLOE

8PM - 9PM FLAKE

9PM - 10PM MISSVIXEN

10PM - 11PM CAPRICA

MONDAY SEPT 4TH DJ SCHEDULE AS FOLLOWS:

12PM - 1PM DEWW

1PM - 2PM ERDZ

2PM - 3PM MIKEYDEE

3PM - 4PM ACHROI

4PM - 5PM SELIA

5PM - 6PM UKARI

6PM - 7PM OOLISA

7PM - 8PM DESIREE

8PM - 9PM JANUSPANDORA

9PM - 10PM BLADE

AGAIN AS STATED ABOVE! ALL TIMES ARE IN EST!

Edited by Zenali

Hi.

I was DJ for a while in some clubs, rave party or other parties...

this period has been the best of my life for now.

I met à lot of nice propre, i learned from good dj.

But the best thing is the public, when I was behind my turntables and I saw people dancing and having fun on my set, I felt incredible emotions that I never felt elsewhere.

Disc jockey

• A disc jockey (DJ) is a person who mixes different sources of pre-existing recorded music as it is playing, usually for a live audience in a nightclub or dance club or via broadcasting.

Miming

Miming is it just and only if the DJ plays his own pre-recorded Mix Set like David Guetta :lol:

To play a pre-recorded Mix Set of another DJ is just Faking or with other words it is miming to be another one ^^

:);)

In other words, as good as a person thinks he or she is as a DJ, there is a lot more to learn. If like StarrFyre and many others MUSIC IS LIFE, it is never a hassle to learn more. You will want to, be humble keep your ears open and ask about how some DJs did what they did. Respect give it and more often then not you receive it. it is 10 am eastern, this forum has received 3,440 views, MUSIC IS LIFE & LIFE IS FUN. So go have fun enjoy the Festival of Sound, the gathering of DJs individuals, groups, organizations, as for what makes a DJ, step get up there, put the music ready, press play, have fun. My version, my opinion, only one that counts to me, because all DJs know, the first steps are the hardest.

From three to four pm eastern, Event 5, the Festival of Sound hit 112 people in the room. It hit that number more than once and was staying at 108 for at least an hour. The Amazing music by various DJs of yesterday and today plus the room detail by Natsumi in dispersing a wide area to accommodate past 100 people made it possible for many people to get excited about having been in a room that had 100 people. Funny thing is I was worried about people complaining, but many were there to enjoy the music and the company of new and old friends. It is so good to see people having fun, hearing music play, making one moment in time that many will treasure, aka an eventful moment. I am glad I was there to see Natsumi's eventful moment. 

You're too kind Rob. I couldn't do it without the help of MissMegan, BackFire, you, Tamara, and of course the other amazing DJs that played. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that this event would make such a great impact, as well as draw in so many ppl. I thank all of you for coming with all my heart. Unfortunately, due to the servers crashing, 2 DJs weren't able to DJ tonight. Hopefully, things run smoother tomorrow. 

I can't believe we reached 112 People in the room today! It literally brought me to tears. The support you all showed made me so happy. Thank you all so much for coming today. I love you all. The final day of The Festival of Sound begins tomorrow @ 12:00 PM Est. Doors will be opened 30 minutes prior. See you all there!! 

Just wanted to take some time to thank everyone that showed up to this 3 day party and to all of the people that helped make it happen! MissMegan, Natsumi, Backfire, and all of the wonderful and truly out of this world DJs that participated and brought their A game to make this all happen. We broke the game because there were so many people partying with us! (just kidding it was just a server outage :P) We also had the most occupied room for 3 days straight. I certainly can not wait until the next Festival of Sound, but luckily we don't have to wait to listen to our favorite DJs again. Check out all of the other Coalition Events happening this month.

I usually record the mixes I do for big events so I just wanted to post a link to my E5 mix in case anyone missed it or wants to listen again. Again... much thanks to everyone involved including all the people who organized, all the fantastic DJs and all the people who came to support and listen. This event was a huge success and it really took all the wonderful people who were part of it. Thank you all so much! 

https://www.mixcloud.com/Jess010783/3dx-event-5-september-3-2017/