• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 benr814

benr814

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:22 PM

I'll start off by saying I'm impressed with this game and think it has A LOT of potential.

- Found the game while searching for similar games for Gear VR (which don't exist) and figured it was worth trying for $20
- Yes, I was initially just looking to get off, which is easy to do here, but discovered what a turn on it is to have real conversations with people and work slowly towards sex. So far, this is challenging. I've yet to have "real" sex in the game IE more then just hi, hru, lets fuck type of thing. I can tell that when I do have "real" sex, it'll be a major turn on and will be a true experience of what cybersex can be.
- Met someone on the beach and we talked for a bit then they had to go. Added to friends and hopefully we'll talk again.
- one user was offended by me asking what country they are from as a conversation starter...which was kind of weird. lol
- I find the majority of people in rooms are AFK. Accurate?
- As I said, lots of potential. I really hope this game is continually updated and developed. Right now it seems like there are small additions every two months or so?

Thanks for reading
  • Nitroo likes this

#2 Nitroo

Nitroo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 482 posts
  • LocationEurope

Posted 27 July 2017 - 05:56 PM

Welcome benr!

Ye, in the begining it's a lot of trying and searching but after some time you will find the right people or they will find you. :)

#3 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:29 PM

I'll start off by saying I'm impressed with this game and think it has A LOT of potential.

- Found the game while searching for similar games for Gear VR (which don't exist) and figured it was worth trying for $20
- Yes, I was initially just looking to get off, which is easy to do here, but discovered what a turn on it is to have real conversations with people and work slowly towards sex. So far, this is challenging. I've yet to have "real" sex in the game IE more then just hi, hru, lets fuck type of thing. I can tell that when I do have "real" sex, it'll be a major turn on and will be a true experience of what cybersex can be.
- Met someone on the beach and we talked for a bit then they had to go. Added to friends and hopefully we'll talk again.
- one user was offended by me asking what country they are from as a conversation starter...which was kind of weird. lol
- I find the majority of people in rooms are AFK. Accurate?
- As I said, lots of potential. I really hope this game is continually updated and developed. Right now it seems like there are small additions every two months or so?

Thanks for reading

as far as the afk thing, prob... seems to happen alot and as far as asking about what country they are from, some get odd when you ask anything remotely pertaining to  real life .

#4 sweethoney

sweethoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 07:59 PM

pookiebannercopy+copy.jpg

• Maelstrom likes this

#5 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:14 AM

as far as the afk thing, prob... seems to happen alot and as far as asking about what country they are from, some get odd when you ask anything remotely pertaining to  real life .

It couldn't be worst than asking for his credit card # ,no?

#6 RobT

RobT

Lesbian Whisperer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,415 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:22 AM

Ive never had anyone ask that lol. I dont hide my country. Its not like someone can find you from just a country. Im pretty sure a vast majority dont even use a real name here anyways

#7 Briana

Briana

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,593 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:35 AM

Looking at your profile to see where you come from hehe

#8 LovelyBritney

LovelyBritney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

I've had a guy asking me what I do for living in real life and if i want to fuck as a conversation opener, not the best idea.

Stay away from real life questions when you meet someone and then kinda try to see if that is something they want to even talk about at all haha.

#9 Augustus

Augustus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 76 posts
  • LocationGMT +06:00

Posted 29 July 2017 - 10:30 PM

Some people will mention in their bio "No RL" aka no real life. Take that as a hint and don't ask anything about their RL  :D

Welcome to 3DX by the way! Have fun and go nuts  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users