3DXChat Community

my journey

xandor

after beeing on and off  for about 3 years ingame i was thinking i return 1 more time  1 month something told me i should do so so i did after wondering arround a couple days as koner and bored again i saw a girl named NickyLove first i was in doubt but something told me i should speak to her so i sended a pm saw in her profile shes dutch as i was we talked a littlebit  about  kinda everything untill she said i need to go to friends and jumped away once again i was alone  an empty feeling a feeling well known to me the verry next day i saw her again we talked more and  more this time i felt a connection we became friends  something tolds me there could be more she had to go to real life and would see her in the evening again i felt emptyness as she logged out

that evening i saw her on we both talked and went to love island we sat there for about 3 1/2 hours non stop talking there was the base of a incredible band wich i cannot explain we saw each everyday eversince talking dancing untill i asked her will you be my date  she said no i am only here 3 weeks i understood that she needed time we said goodbye and logged off after again talkking for hours non stop 

we saw each again the next evening we talked and kissed a little step further so i asked her again will u be my date and she said yes

our love grew fast and strong it grow still every single day emotions so real love so real in a game we didnt understand we cant explain 

2 worlds became as 1 real and fantasy the border was gone love  for real in a game hard to explain

we wanted  to be together in real we talked many times about it more then u can inmagine

but we never can be in real she is 19 i am 44 we have hard times sometimes frustrated that we cannot be 

after a while i asked her to be my wife  she said it doesnt add something extra so we didnt yet i kept in my mind we would 1 day

2 weeks back asked her again and she finally said yes and we are happily merried

things between us got even heavyer more  love more emotions 1 day i had a mail from my lovely wife,she needed a day off get things straight sorting herself out 

she broke down in real crying while with her friend on a beach who didnt understand why so she explained it all to her she didnt understand at first

later as many others she told her age is nothing but a number ,its to easy to  say that  25 years difference is just to much

its the only thing that keep us seperated in real after the day off i saw her again ingame  she had time to think  about everything

was i the cause of her pain of her frustration i believe so yes a forbidden love  that never can be in real 

we are still married  and happy again the heavy times are over well not totally but not so heavy anymore as before

we still have real life feelings but we deal with it better now it could have destroyed us our relation

would i have let go out off love if she couldnt handle it anymore i guess i would i cant say for sure 

i know it would hurt me a lot and proberbly my end off 3dxchat

a love unknown to me in real ingame 2 worlds became as 1

NickyLove i am always yours and yours only no matter what happens people have tryed to break us our relation 

but they found out u cannot break diamonds a love  ingame feelings so real 

yes at the start i was a jealours ass and yet she had patience with me knowing seeing there was something good in me

slowly she helped breaking down the wall i put up to stay protected she raised my selfesteem to a lvl i have never known

she means the world to me a love so great a love yet unknown

Ohhh so cute n so romantic,btw im Alivia we have met in game with u n nicky.

Ill tell u something,whenever my jenna goes offline it feels like someone ripping my heart out,the time without her pass so slow yet when we are togeather time flys.

I wish u the best.

Ps i dont realy like men but i have talked with u n what i mean is that u give a nc aura not like other men.

Nevermind i wish u everlasting happiness n may one day ur dreams come true

after beeing on and off  for about 3 years ingame i was thinking i return 1 more time  1 month something told me i should do so so i did after wondering arround a couple days as koner and bored again i saw a girl named NickyLove first i was in doubt but something told me i should speak to her so i sended a pm saw in her profile shes dutch as i was we talked a littlebit  about  kinda everything untill she said i need to go to friends and jumped away once again i was alone  an empty feeling a feeling well known to me the verry next day i saw her again we talked more and  more this time i felt a connection we became friends  something tolds me there could be more she had to go to real life and would see her in the evening again i felt emptyness as she logged out

that evening i saw her on we both talked and went to love island we sat there for about 3 1/2 hours non stop talking there was the base of a incredible band wich i cannot explain we saw each everyday eversince talking dancing untill i asked her will you be my date  she said no i am only here 3 weeks i understood that she needed time we said goodbye and logged off after again talkking for hours non stop 

we saw each again the next evening we talked and kissed a little step further so i asked her again will u be my date and she said yes

our love grew fast and strong it grow still every single day emotions so real love so real in a game we didnt understand we cant explain 

2 worlds became as 1 real and fantasy the border was gone love  for real in a game hard to explain

we wanted  to be together in real we talked many times about it more then u can inmagine

but we never can be in real she is 19 i am 44 we have hard times sometimes frustrated that we cannot be 

after a while i asked her to be my wife  she said it doesnt add something extra so we didnt yet i kept in my mind we would 1 day

2 weeks back asked her again and she finally said yes and we are happily merried

things between us got even heavyer more  love more emotions 1 day i had a mail from my lovely wife,she needed a day off get things straight sorting herself out 

she broke down in real crying while with her friend on a beach who didnt understand why so she explained it all to her she didnt understand at first

later as many others she told her age is nothing but a number ,its to easy to  say that  25 years difference is just to much

its the only thing that keep us seperated in real after the day off i saw her again ingame  she had time to think  about everything

was i the cause of her pain of her frustration i believe so yes a forbidden love  that never can be in real 

we are still married  and happy again the heavy times are over well not totally but not so heavy anymore as before

we still have real life feelings but we deal with it better now it could have destroyed us our relation

would i have let go out off love if she couldnt handle it anymore i guess i would i cant say for sure 

i know it would hurt me a lot and proberbly my end off 3dxchat

a love unknown to me in real ingame 2 worlds became as 1

NickyLove i am always yours and yours only no matter what happens people have tryed to break us our relation 

but they found out u cannot break diamonds a love  ingame feelings so real 

yes at the start i was a jealours ass and yet she had patience with me knowing seeing there was something good in me

slowly she helped breaking down the wall i put up to stay protected she raised my selfesteem to a lvl i have never known

she means the world to me a love so great a love yet unknown

Yes darling this is our story, so beautifully told. You gave me a love that I have not known before, I will love you forever.