3DXChat Community

Beach Guard

RedJewel

2017-07-25_09-54-22_358240.png

Beach Guard​

it was an over casted summer day in Lovers beach MS, when Sandra Murphy,  a New  Beach Guard, working that beach that day happen alone a few new people, she said her hello's introduced herself  and kept it moving, Sandra was 5 feet 9 inch, medium dark brown hair and a smiles that could light up a room, she had dark brown eyes, and her skin was a medium brown honey color, as she walked looking around, she felt the heat of the overcast day,  so decided to sit at a far table and have drink of water, while sitting there she saw this couple, dancing slow, smiling and talking low to each other so she watched them, the guy looks to be about 30, tall about 5'11 with a slinder build and washbord abs, he has a sufer cut hair pulled back into a ponytail, the Woman, is shorter about 5'7 sandy blond hair and very pale skin tone,  they swayed to the love song that was playing , he starts to kiss her neck Sandra can see the joy in this Woman's eyes, the man kisses more moving down her body, at this point Sandra is frozen she can't move, she can't stop watching, thinking are they really about to, shaking her head, No way, as they  sway to the music He, starts to untie her tops, she does not stop him she wants him to, she turns her head upwards towards his and kisses him long and hard as they both, slowly move down to the sand, he removes her bottoms, as he kisses her tight milky colored abdomen, her lips part, her body wiggling with each kiss heading downward to her special place, her legs part as his head reaches, he uses his thumb and press, looking up at her he eyes gives him the ok and he begins to lick, Sandra sweating and watching thinks damn his tongue is long, ahh shit girl what are you doing you know you need to stop this, yet still she can't move, can't stop watching, she pulls off her hat to fan from the heat growing inside her, inside and out, she glances over again, he in full hunger now sopping her up now like a blow of soup, both hands on each ass cheek cupping them lifting her up and munching down, the woman is gyrating her body like crazy meeting his every lick, shit that hot Sandra thinking to self, I have to get me a man and soon, she looks back just in time to watch her crawl on all fours, wiggling her ass in the air arching her back ready and waiting for him to enter, and he does, hard, looks like knocked air out of her but she snaps back quickly, glaring back at him smiling wanting more, so he move faster, pounding hard and deep, Sandra shaking take another drink from water bottle, and stands to move along, just as she hears them both shout out in unison, and cum,

pizap.com15010242240611.jpg

falling to the sand in a tangles up kiss, she shakes her head to clear and focus herself and continues on with her work day, what a lovely place this is she thinks, how it has a few couples huts along the paths, and bars for drinking in pool and one can just walk up to, the beach also had secluded hiking paths, were yea others was also having how you say a great time, Sandra thought, I'm going to like this job, as her day moves along Sandra finds herself walking along this beach path, as she walks she sees an small island just on the other side of the water, she covers her brow with her fore hand to shade the sun from het eyes, squinting her eyes she notice someone out there, sitting, but damn id she think to get in that water brushing her hands over nice new uniform, and sexy firm figure, she walks into the water, Flinching  at how cold it is on a hot day, splashing her way over,

pizap.com15010245266142.jpg

Wet and a bit tired from swimming over she sit a top a hill to dry , she watches from a top this guy still deep in thought and not moving , she speaks, Hello, I'm Sandra I work here are you alright Mister, he doesn't speak, she stands, looking down at him, again she says, Hello, and walks down and sit next to him, she ask didn't you hear me, he speaks I heard you, there's a reason I came all the way over here, I didn't want to be bothered,  Sandra nods in understanding and says, alright sorry to have bothered you, he looks up at her as if long in thought, you can stay, Sandra dust her skirt and sits back down, as she's doing so she ask so what's your name, Mister, I gave you mine, smiling, he looks at her and Laughs, hold out his hand to shake my name is Brandon, Brandon looked to be about 6 feet tall slim but not small, tan, and bald, but sexy, wow strong grip there Brandon, Sandra says with her beautiful sexy smiles beaming, so tell me what brings you all the way out here, Brandon, well I am on vacation, I planned this trip Months ago for myself and my now, Ex Wife, ahh ok nuff said you don't have to tell me anymore as she turns to leave he puts his hand over hers and their eyes meet, he quickly looks away, he starts to speak and tells her he planed this Vacation a year ago for him and then wife, only to come home and find his Wife  in bed with his business partner, he looks at Sandra and nods head laughing sounds like a TV , Drama huh, well no TV show, she sits there looking at him unable to get out the words sorry, before she knows it his hand is Caressing her inner thigh, she can feel how warm his palms is pulling her up into his arms to dance he smiles looking into her eyes, from the moment I looked up at you, my heart skipped a beat, I wanted to dance with you, hope is alright, moving round and round with this guy Sandra head Starts, 

pizap.com15010248433713.jpg

spinning  as if in a dream, her heart id pounding so fast she feels him unbuttoning her top, she does nothing to stop him just keeps moving with him in this dance, he's kissing her lips and neck and telling her how much he wants her, before she knows it dancing nude on beach without a care in the world, she can feel the breeze on she skin, she has goose bumps, but are they from the chill in the air, or this man holding her, one would think both, as they dance and talk he tell her he has not been with anyone sense finding his wife, that's it's been so long and that no one has made him feel to want to until now, looking in Sandra eye and kissing her over and over between words I'm asking can I have you , right here, right now, Sandra, Nods, yes, as he lays her down on the cool sand sucking her breast, she softly moans, as he cups them both close licking from one nipple to the other, she whispers oh god , he smiles kiss her lips and says yes, he bought you to me , then kisses down her body as she wiggles and squims, moaning is name Brandon, he reaches her sweet spot and licks cause her clit to pop out so hard she screams, still sucking her pussy he reaches up and full handedly squeezes her breast, Sandra legs go up over his head and looks into the blue sky, her eyes glassy, holding back happy tears, from the joy this feeling is giving her, she begin to speak ahh yes right there she moans as he fingers her licking clit and same time reaching her spot , she begs for more, please don't stop ahh, he says never planning to , and that she taste so good, she rubs his bald head pushing him in more and more, she screams and cums, right there in this mouth, him sucking in it all, he tell her I want to fuck you, Sandra gets on her knees and bends over letting him take her doggy style, unlike the other couple, Brandon moves slow, easing himself in slowly so she can feel him, pushing and telling her how much he wants her, asking her does she want to feel his hard cock inside her, Sandra shaking her head noding Yes, please fuck me I want it so bad, yes baby , he still moves slow she moves her ass back matching his rhythm, ahh yes baby fuck me hard give me all you got yes I want it , I want all you have to give, smack my ass yeah, Brandon smiles ahh Naughty girl, grabbing Sandra by hair pulling her into a kiss and pushing deeper and deeper into her pussy, fucking her harder and faster now, Sandra shouts in delight as she again cums Fuck cummming , yes do it I want to cum on your face, Sandra go's  you what? thinking we at beach, not home where clean that off at, as to read her mind he laughs ocean, she nods, and he pulls out just in time to spray all his hot cum all over her face, she licks and go's hmmm nice, you taste good also, laying back on beach, he says with all seriousness, Sandra, I really want you, not as a one time thing, you are who I been waiting for if you need time I can wait, we belong together, Sandra, thinks laying in his arms is this Man for real, time will tell,  in the Story or Sandra and Brandon.