3DXChat Community

The Diary of Deimos

Carrie

• 2 months later...

To continue my tale.After awhile My Beast returned. I was so happy cuz I missed him very much,none of the other guys I dated made me feel anything. Around this time I lost Deimos for security purposes according to 3DX. So I reactivated Mykhel, now I forgot to mention Deimos was dating a guy at the time who I planned to marry. I wasn't taking any of my relationships seriously at the time. Since most ended in heartbreak. So I saw nothing wrong with dating different people per Avi. Well I ended up marrying on Mykhel and my husband vanished for awhile. And during Beasts absence I made a few new alts.I was dating a guy that I really got along great with as Daedra who I brought back just for him. After many conflicts of interest he and I decided to become friends. I wasn't well with that.

I then created Brooklyn, but it still didn't work out cuz he left the game a lot. So while hanging out with friends and my sister I met another guy I started dating.During this time I divorced my guy on Mykhel no sense being married to someone who isn't there anymore. This new guy was awesome he and I chatted on Skype too, then I introduced him to Brooklynn and he married me in the saloon, nobody knew it was me Carrie. It was funny. However shortly after he disappeared. Still to this day he has not been seen.I let Brooklyn expire and I just used Mykhel and Carrie. Mykhels ex husband returned with a story and I remarried him on the spot. He also made an alt during this.

Once again right after the wedding he vansished. So apparently I was cursed for marriages. Anyways, my beast returned and we got back together for a little while until I cheated on him on Mykhel with a guy that turned out to be a jackass. Again I didn't think it mattered because of the different Avi. I only thought beast cared only for the illusion of Carrie and Nebrity,who I again brought back for him. So we broke up and

We broke up and talked it out and decided to take a break from each other. To be honest it hurt me to know that I hurt Beast so bad, I tried to talk to him but he was always cold response I wanted to see him but he didn't want to, couldn't look at me he said. However prior to my cheating I caught him at a catch and fuck beach with another girl named and making out. So we both cheated. Shortly after we both could not stand to be apart so in like 2 days we got back together. But then sadly he left the game again. So I was back to the single life. At this point I had many guys wanting me and some who didn't read my profile. Until it was too late. One guy confessed his love for me and wanted to marry me so we got married. However it was a bad marriage, he was always afk playing a diff game or coming on to tell me he wasn't going to be on. He also had a futa alt. So our marriage was going bad, I tried to get him to kiss Mykhel since he slowdanced at our wedding with him but he wouldn't so then I realized I made a mistake. If someone can't accept me for me no matter the Avi then there's no sense being together. Well the straw that broke the camel's back was when he was missing was when I saw a very inappropriate gift from a dear friend of mine on his profile. So I divorced him and he became a bitter hateful person towards me. We weren't right for each other. Couldn't even be friends his doing not mine.

I dated here and there, pretty much just fucked around. After awhile I decided to take a break from the game so I left one day and got addicted to WoW for 3 months. During that time I was talking to my beast and found out why he left. He returned and we resumed dating, now at the time I wasn't sure what we were if we were serious,I half expected him to disappear again. So one day he caught me with a friend from WC in a compromising position. However he apparently was on his alt he made to spy on me. Which in my opinion was just as bad. So he broke up with me completely that evening, wouldn't even talk to me. I was the worst person in the world I made him cry and that destroyed me. I didn't want to lose him and he didn't want to lose me,but what I did was very bad. A couple of our friends helped talk to us both. I didn't want to be in game anymore if I wasn't going to be with beast. So one friend a wonderful friend helped us get back together and we did. I was so happy and so was he,but my cheating still haunted him.

Time went by and I wanted him to marry me and he said he didn't want to marry me. So I didn't bring it back up for awhile. Then one day he texted me and we both decided to get married finally. Previously I sent him the 10k to do so. The night we broke up. I had no time for planning it was happening that evening so I had a good friend build us a room and be our DJ and my best friend was the priest and on March 10, 2018 we married. The vows made me cry still do. I know deep in my heart my beast is my soulmate. He also feels the same. We def we're meant to be together.All our friends even agree.He also married me the person behind the Avis.