3DXChat Community

Am I bi or straight?

Keub

I'm not into guys but I like girls, futa, sissy, shemale, transgender. Does that make me bi? Should I list my interests as "Men & Women"?

If a male avatar approaches me in a sexual way, I'll avoid though.

Sexuality... more importantly attraction and sexual indentity isnt black and white. Theres lots of grey areas here. IMHO if you are not attracted to men then you should leave men out of what you are looking for. Again... it's just my opinion.

He's not worried about what anyone labels him as and he's not asking for validation. I think he was just asking people that had more experience what he should put in his profile in the section " interested in". At least that's what I got from it.

Hey Keub. If you don't want to meet gay men I would say, interested in women only.

I already suggested here at forums to add a 3rd sex. So we would have male, female and transgender.

So you could say, interested in women and transgenders.

The easyer way to show what you like is to select "women" only , and write in your profile that you are interessed in women/futa/etc ...

And about the question are you bi or straight , well ... i think you could consider yourself as bi , but only Tgirls can anwser you about this "status" :)

Guest Mulan

I think there is a general fantasy about futa in the virtual fantasy world. Futa's usually have attractive female bodies with an over exaggerated penis. It is the best of both, the male penis with the female body, which is a turn on for a lot of men. That doesn't necessarily mean you are bisexual. While you find it sexy in a virtual sense, I doubt you feel the same in real life. I would keep it as women only. As long as you treat this as a game of fantasy and be realistic that most women who play with a penis are most likely men. If that doesn't bother you, then don't worry about labels and just have fun.

I often have wondered the same thing Keub, i am attracted to all the same things, but will also avoid male avatars like the plague. The only difference been is that i play as a female avatar,  they have better clothes selection and also people tend to talk to me more playing a female (even though they know I am male) than ever did been a male playing a male. But after reading what Mulan wrote, I tend to agree I don't think what I find appealing in a fantasy world, would be appealing in real life.

Having said that, I have never met a transgender in rl, so who knows lol.