3DXChat Community

People that just disappears

Bobsyer

I have noticed that most of people that have to go for RL stuff just disconnect without saying anything when Roleplaying or Fucking. Is that common in this community? Why people just don't say "Hey i have to go bye" and they just disappear?? it seems a bit unpolite for me!

A big draw for me, in 3dxland, is the chance to flirt and tease and chat with people, often strangers.  Which is fun

But often all the flirting and teasing has to lead somewhere, and that's fine too, even fun at times.

The problem is when these "sessions" take SO long, and I mean the time from immediately after the first sex pose is clicked.

I oftentimes, when I actually manage to log on, have only like one hour tops, usually more like half, unless it's a weekend early, to log onto 3dx.  I have a couple of friends I really like talking to and usually just seek them out, but if they're not on, sometimes I'll go to just any fun sounding room to talk and flirt with strangers.

The expectation however seems to be for multi-hour "sessions", which I can't imagine having time for even with skin to skin and not just "digital pleasure" ;) puns! lol

I've had a handful of fun multi-hour sessions, I don't hate them, but they shouldn't be expected always.  I've had my run ins with guys who don't seem to register when I tell them I'm leaving soon or try to bid for more time.  It got so annoying that now I just quit.  I don't have a ton of privacy so if someone knocks or sometimes even calls you can bet your butt that I'm closing the "sex game" lol

All of that is my long explanation for why I'm rude!  Apologies!  But I doubt I'm going to change ;)

Nope, thats really bad net. I swear *looks innocent*

The 2 words "Robt" and "innoncent" in the same post ..... /me search for the mistake

About the original post : wait for 1 or 2 month and if you are (hopefully) still there, you will have a contact list filled with people having the same view about "is disappearing during a sex cession very rude or not ?"

Some people care some don't care.

On my side I HATE dispearing during a cession but it doesn't mean that I am not rude and other are rude. As some people say, RL constraint can be hard to avoid on such a universe.

You can also turn this in a positive side (but with real good friends) considering being unexpectely interrupted during sex can have a naughty aspect as being discovered doing sex in a forbidden place... but this is just roleplay .... yes rp can be funny .... I hope

Personally i don't normally mind if people have some RL situation, but if i start seeing a pattern or they don't care enough to apologize later in PM or when i see them(If of cause they didn't say anything before disappearing). Then i will likely avoid them all together in the future, but because someone disappear once or twice with good reason doesn't bother me personally.

• 4 weeks later...