3DXChat Community

Installation Bugs

MissVixen

I did not have a problem downloading or installing the new patch.  I guess I am lucky in that way, but I have encountered some bugs that I didn't want to address in the other topic, as it has nothing to do with installing or downloading process.  

• When you click Control + F5 for the Fly Camera you have to manually go into the camera settings to reverse it back to the Third or First person view.  If you click Control+F5 to return to your normal setting, it doesn't return.
  • When you are in the character editor room, I can not zoom in or get a close up of my face.  So if I wanted to try the new eyelashes out, I would have to pic one, leave the room, zoom in on my face to see if I like it or not, then return to change it. 
  • Since the update, I have not been getting the daily gold.  I have logged in at all times of the day and I haven't received the pop up letting me know I had earned my daily gold.  

I don't know if I am alone in this but if you have any suggestions to fix any of this I would greatly appreciate it. 

Control F5 does not work for me but then again I always choose to click on the camera icon at the top left corner of my screen when I want sexual close-ups. Oh yes, I use it for my eyelashes too... *hehe

I think the problem is you're living with the orginal .dll.  I guess we all have to wait for the Rochi patch... *smiles