3DXChat Community

trouble starting game after recent update

maitrarosy

hello guys

my game updated with the new patch of 8th or 9th july 2017 but after updating the game would not start. So i uninstalled it and the re-installed the game but when starting it is showing "Error During Update.....Download Failed for: (blank with no reason stated)"

Pls guys help me through it asap

Thank you

post-15402-0-31524900-1499609635_thumb.jpg

​After the patch update, which mine did go through. It now acts as if it is opening the game, but sits forever and never opens

​Anyone else having this problem? I know several who are as well?

Have the same. Reinstall couple time and try with native DLL and with 'special'..... unending loading. 

EDIT:  This is the info I followed!  -->  http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/5123-new-patch-problems/?p=228081

I try to keep a recent-ish installer nowadays for when the new patch comes up, just in case.

This time, what I had to do (following instructions in another of these threads), was to reinstall 3dx, when it finished I clicked so it wouldn't automatically run.

Then found the folder where it was installed and ran the Patcher.exe as administrator.

I borrowed these instructions from another of these threads so hopefully I got them right (they worked for me!)

The update does not work of the last days (the one about the eyelashes).

It stopped always at step 4 of 5.

Then I found the trick by StephanieCD (many thanks and to oldwhitewolf too) and it worked:

"CANCEL THE UPDATE - go into the 3DXChat2.5 folder and find the patcher install file - Right Click on it and Choose to RUN as ADMIN"