3DXChat Community

Interview Ashbash

OpalShadow

Q: Tell us which was your fave gig and why?

A: My favourite gig in 3DX was this one: http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/2806-insane-party the Insane party, because it was my final public performance before I stepped down as one of the public location DJs and it was truly a spectacular party, one which I was very pleased to say was my favourite!

Q: What would you say is what makes 3DX special or not special?

A: Hmm... This is a tough one... Well 3DX is known and marketed mainly by it's graphical fidelity. What makes 3DX special for me personally is the community, when they come together to arrange events, like the whole Event # that was hosted by RobPathFinder and how so many DJs were involved, it's very cool to see this. As well as the RP aspect of stuff, the Murder on the Luxury Cruise investigation event that took place on the Yacht back in 1.0 3DX. I like how members of 3DX go up and beyond in creating events that are fun and creative and involve many of the 3DX community.

Q: Tell us about any folks that have been particularly significant in this crazy world?

A: Ooo so many! But, the top 2 people I must say are Abbey and Nixxx. Abbey, because she is one of the oldest people I have known and kept in contact with in this game and who is now my lovely in game wife! So she's always been a significant part for me in this crazy world from my early days. As she has always been such a special person to me! And Nixxx, because he is my brother. Known him for a long time, have helped him a lot and he has helped me a lot, we respect eachother and he is a truly great friend to me

Q: Is there anyone you did not like in 3DX?

A: Of course! Everyone has people they don't like, some may just not meld well and some may just not see eye to eye. :) I guess we all have those people! But I wouldn't say I hate anyone.

Anywho I am going to head off to sleepies! So I'll read/answer more questions tomorrow if there is any at some point! Goodnight guys!

Q: If you could change something in 3DX what would you change?

A: The communication and the transparency of the Developers! To have it where they are communicating with their community more and showing all new things that are being planned to be released in a more frequent manner rather than every few months! Also finally perhaps the update cycle, to try and get it back to how it was a couple years ago when updates where coming out bi-weekly/weekly!

Q: If you.could create a new place in 3DX what would be your dream place?

A: There is 2 I would like to have here.

The main one being a 3DX City. A city that is open and links the places together. i.e. Walking down an Alley Way where Sin Club is located and you move mouse on the door and it'll come up with a coloured highlight around the edge of the door then when you click the door it triggers to transfer script like it does when you click it in location menu currently.

Just to make it feel like all the locations are connected. Would be very cool and is achievable but it is ambitious.

My 2nd place would be a forest/countryside sort of place with a lake and log cabins. That would be very cool.

• 1 year later...