3DXChat Community

Roleplay venue 24/7 ... ?

Lovers

RPerS INclub RP speakeasy 24/7 .....  (changed name to hopefully be more inclusive initially)

Hi, had considered opening a venue where roleplayers or those interested could meet up .... Keep it open 24/7 as a sort of starting point and see where it led ......

Maybe have days/nights with particular roles featured:

Age play

ghouls/vampires/etc

doctor nurse

boss/employee

etc/etc

Maybe put up some sort of online notice board up to let the RolePlayers arrange meetings/find partners ?

I have seen talk ... but in my experience you either do something or it stays talk ....

However judging from the zero responses to my other thread maybe there is no interest? or at least no interest in a 24/7 meeting place as I intend?

Let me know if there is any interest or I may just shelve the idea for now?

Thanks .... <3

Sounds like we need a seminar on how to build an in-game brand.

Build you brand first, worry about keeping it open 24/7 after you have found enough repeaters to keep it open that much. Otherwise, you are putting the cart before the horse.

Sounds like we need a seminar on how to build an in-game brand.

Build you brand first, worry about keeping it open 24/7 after you have found enough repeaters to keep it open that much. Otherwise, you are putting the cart before the horse.

I have actually worked on building brands .... however on something like this I would consider anyone would be wrong to put themselves up as an expert otherwize it would have already have been done .....

The point of 24/7, and its only my opinion as there is nothing to guage this upon .....is that a roleplay only requires two people at a time to be successful .... and in my opinion people want to roleplay at their convenience not at the convienence of a club ..... set times for events I can see .... but to work, in my opinion, it must be available for people to meet when they want .....

But if you are willing to do a semimar I would be pleased to hear your experience on roleplay venues :)

I like the idea of there being a club for more complicated role-playing but I am not sure how much interest there really is here. A lot of people seem shy about if for a number of reasons and my own experience has been that once your here a while you tend to get into a relationship and have a lot of friends and role-play doesn't really fit in with that. Most of the groups that seem to last seem to be based around some type of communication which is outside 3DX such as Kik, BlackBerry Messenger or Discord. If I was you I would start with that and also make a fancy profile image that people who are part of the group can use.

The point of 24/7, and its only my opinion as there is nothing to guage this upon .....is that a roleplay only requires two people at a time to be successful .... and in my opinion people want to roleplay at their convenience not at the convienence of a club ..... set times for events I can see .... but to work, in my opinion, it must be available for people to meet when they want .....

I am not dissing your idea, and if you want to just create a room and leave it open 24/7, fine. All you have to do is look at Dirty Sluts in Public Restrooms to see how easy it is to create a brand here. Just be open at the same time everyday, five to seven days a week. 

My point was that just being open 24/7 is not going to distinguish your room as a roleplaying venue. Moreover, the term roleplaying itself is not very specific. The whole point of a brand is to have a very specific image that people will associate with your product or service. So develop your ideas for how to make roleplayers want to visit your room and then worry about when and for how long you should stay open. 

I am not dissing your idea, and if you want to just create a room and leave it open 24/7, fine. All you have to do is look at Dirty Sluts in Public Restrooms to see how easy it is to create a brand here. Just be open at the same time everyday, five to seven days a week. 

My point was that just being open 24/7 is not going to distinguish your room as a roleplaying venue. Moreover, the term roleplaying itself is not very specific. The whole point of a brand is to have a very specific image that people will associate with your product or service. So develop your ideas for how to make roleplayers want to visit your room and then worry about when and for how long you should stay open. 

Yes I see your point .... sorry I missed it in your first post ..... :)